User Image

Hey Gaians! For my favorite furry friends, I've decided to bring back some of our best Animal base items! For those of you on the shortier and more beastly side looking to stock up on sweet styles, look no farther than La Victoire. All of these have returned to La Victoire for just a limited time only:

User Image

Open up a Poof to Paw to get sweet items like [Animal] Creme Peche, [Animal] DJ Studio Headphones, or the precious [Animal] Pale Marionette Restrung! This exciting new chance item is just the thing to update your look! Why not stop by the shop and pick up your very own Poof to Paw? Your inner animal is waiting!

User Image

The Animal Finery Bundle comes with everything you need to be sophisticated and adorable at the same time! It really saves you a lot of time, since most of the requirements are quite rare and rather... sinister. Er, be safe out there!

User Image

With the Fluffy Fashion Bundle you'll not only receive a bunch of past Animal chance items, but you'll also nab an adorable bonus recolor! It could [Animal] Frozen Doll, [Animal] Widow Spinner, or even something I haven't even mentioned! Either way you're guaranteed to come out lookin' spectacular. Check out all of these fancy collectibles by visiting La Victoire today!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!