User Image

Heya Gaians! Better hurry on down to the Discount Party. I'm here at La Victoire and I'm throwing mad price slashes at all the best chance items! Can I get a WHAT WHAAAT?

(C'mon Cygnus, be cool.)
What?
(yeah, now once more!)
...What?

Yeah!! That's the spirit! Sing it with me: Ain't no party like a Discount Party 'cause a Discount Party don't stop-- until these fabulous sales end on February 10th at 11:59 AM PST, of course! We've brought back and discounted loads of fabulous finds. Take a look:

User Image

User Image Due to popular demand and my own technophilic whims, Virtual Idol has appeared in the shop! Simply open one up for a chance to summon the pre-programmed superstar of your dreams for a quick show! These perfectly designed entertainers really know how to work a crowd. In fact, they're known to toss sweet merch down to their fans! If you're lucky, you'll win some sweet new swag like Astra: Punk Impression, Wishful Cheating, Split Second, Starlit Symphonia, World Protector, or the absolutely amazing Earphone Legend, designed by user Lugia Senpal! Virtual Idol bundles are 30% off for a limited time only!

User Image

User Image Close your eyes and drift off. What you find Within the Nightmare might surprise you! There are a bunch of amazing bundles drifting around in that noggin of yours-- didn't you know? You might reveal Arachnophobia, Phasmophobia, Nyctophobia, Iatrophobia, or Erotophobia lurking deep inside. Don't be scared! Each of these bundle contains a fabulous new exclusive item! Within the Nightmare bundles are discounted for a limited time only!

User Image

User Image Doze off and search for treasured Within the Dream. You might be launched into the steamy Sexy Dream, the uproarious Funny Dream, the wicked awesome Badass Dream, the chilling Nightmare Dream, or even the elusive Best Dream Ever! Each one of these mental mindscapes is packed full of wonderful items fitting to their themes, and the awe-inspiring Best Dream Ever features some rarities like Astra: Halo of Light, Astra: Glorious Sparkleflies, and the gleaming Selaphiel's Wings, to name just a few! Within the Dream bundles are discounted for a limited time only!

User Image

User Image Halo Fever spreads from Gaian to Gaian and it's darn near impossible to trace. If you catch it, you're infected for life with a powerful halo lust and a deep desire to collect 'em all! On a brighter note, checking out the new Halo Fever chance item means that you'll be granted a fabulous new bundle like the Halo Fever: Cool, Halo Fever: Warm, Halo Fever: Dark, or Halo Fever: Light! Opening these up might earn you the amazing new Citrine Angelic Halo, Starlight Angelic Halo, Peridot Angelic Halo, Emerald Angelic Halo, or any other of the TONS of new halo masterpieces contained in these jam-packed new bundles! Halo Fever bundles are discounted for a limited time only!

User Image

User Image Open up a box of Fragmented Wings to discover not just one, but a whole BUNDLE of awesome feathery (or batty) wings and Astra: Whipping Devil Tails in exclusive color-coordinated sets! If you're very lucky, you might even win the Rainbow bundle, which contains some exclusive colors and the original Michael and Lucifer's wings! Luckily, Fragmented Wings bundles are discounted for a limited time only!

No need to RSVP when you're coming to a Discount Party. It's already started, and you're totally welcome to drop in and check out our amazing new deals! I warn you though, my bro Cygnus is a beast on the dance floor! Isn't that right, Macabroni and Cheese?

I have literally no idea what's happening here. Please come to La Victoire so maybe this madness will cease. Thank you.

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!