Versatile Exhibitionist

10,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Some of these don't have anime adaptations, but still:

Sword Art Online
Junjou Romantica
Akagami no Shirayukihime (in the early days)
Midnight Secretary
Hana Kimi
Koisuru Boukun
Beast Master
Zettai Kareshi
Love Monster
Barairo ma Hani La vie d'amour
Kindan no Koi de Ikou
Kindan no Koi wo Shiyou
Citrus
Gurren Lagann

Divine General

10,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin biggrin (Not sure if you know of it)

Well back in the day (ahem hahaha) when I was a young'in (still am!), was when we would spazz over things and go completely head over heels. The last series that made that happen was Shingeki no Kyojin. But well, life, university, everything. There is only so many cookies to give about your personal interests when there are other things you need to make sure are on track in life ;A;
I am like that with BECK the anime is awesome but that manga has one of the best endings I've read ever. Same with Eye Shield 21 that manga was great!!

Wealthy Alchemist

yeah i think my last experience of this was Attack on titan. i finished it in just a few days because i just couldn't stop watching.
i also been watching alot of One piece lately but since i watch with my brother, i can't just marathon it on my own so we watch like 3-4 episodes a day of it (unless one of us is busy then i's only 1 a day)

i've never cosplayed before but that's because i don't have money for costumes.

Levykins's Bae

Prodigal Guildsman

14,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Signature Look 250
Rave Master. Compared to back in the day, the animation didn't age well though. But it's still a really good series. Took me years to finish reading the manga though. And then Tokyopop stopped publishing the volumes...

Main reason I originally checked out Fairy Tail was because I loved Rave so much. By the way, I love Fairy Tail so much more.

Space Genius

custardpurin
I'm like that with Samurai Champloo

Same here! biggrin I finished entire series in two or three days.

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Yep, happened with me. First time was with Yuyu Hakusho. Then it mainly ended up being One Piece, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and more recently now Fairy Tail.
I've recently surprised myself in discovering I have a fondness for magical girl anime. I previously though I just enjoyed Sailor Moon, but a friend has been recommending me series of the same genre and I have been enjoying them all as well. Currently marathoning Shakugan no Shana.
i can beige nichijou for an eternity if jesus lets me

code geass, death note and zankyou no terror are up there somewhere as well, i rlly cant get enough of these series tbh

Magical Seeker

10,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Saint Seiya was an anime I really liked, and just recently I started watching Hetalia.

bloody_skylar's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Prophet

15,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Marathon 300
DEFINITELY ONE PIECE!!! Far to obsessed with one piece for my own health. But it is all good, I have my sister to obsess with me so I am not lonely.

In a relationship with every woman

Diamond Dog

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
Binge watched Space Dandy while ago, Kill la Kill, Yamishibai, Space Brothers and Parasyte last month and Tokyo Ghoul last weekend. So I easily get hooked and marathon stuff.

Magical Shapeshifter

For me it was Ouran High School Host Club. heart

Seasonal Diedrich

14,225 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Pet Trainer 150
Bleach. crying Finished all 26 seasons and I wish they made more. The ending for me just wasn't fulfilling. Won't spoil it, but... man I miss binge watching that show.
For me it's definately Akatsuki no Yona (Yona of the Dawn) i'm totally hooked on it. I guess another would be another is Nurarihyon no Mago and Kamisama Kiss (I'm waiting for the second season to finish).

Gracious Gekko

Kiseijuu, most recently! I watched all the episodes online when I first found it (about twelve, in one day), then was so impatient that I spent the rest of that night and the next two days reading through the whole old manga. And I haven't really watched more of the anime since then, since I spoiled it for myself, but I might pick it back up to see it in shiny-new-action.

I also was pretty obsessed with Tokyo Ghoul for a week or so... I watched the whole first season days before the second one was released... of course, I didn't know it was going to be released (or if it existed) so I read the whole first season-equivalent of the manga before going back and finding out there was more to watch. But... I kind of liked the manga better, so I don't really care about the anime anymore, as much...

About a year ago, it was Shiki and Serial Experiments Lain, but I painstakingly meted them out so I wouldn't run out of episodes too quickly.

And a little while ago, I went from an episode every six months of Neon Genesis Evangelion (the first few episodes are SO SLOW and BORING) to marathoning the last twenty of them in two nights just to see what everyone's always on about. But that was it. I don't want to read the manga, don't care about the movies, honestly, it was such a waste of time (except for the bitchin' theme song which I now know by heart). But I did seriously marathon it, so it... kind of counts?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff