Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

manda pls

New name is cute, I can't believe you changed it after having it for so long. I've had mine for long, I'd never have the guts to change it.
If anyone's free to find Ronnie or something, that'd be cool.

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Posting here in a minute or so!

Anxious Gawker

3,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Waitingforanending

Yes! That's the reason I joined... Every time I have this crazy free time, I search for RPs to join! When I FINALLY find a decent one to join, and join, things come up LoL....

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
Possguin

AHA! Way to catch my purposeful error! lol.

Darren might need an English tutor lol.

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I didn't know if it was or not, but it would be un character like of Elodie not to notice it :p

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
Possguin

haha no problem. I actually had to look it up first, then I figured that not all jocks were completely stupid...not the smartest either. lol So I figured I change it up a bit.

I'll have a post in sometime this afternoon.

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
No rush on posting, I'll be travelling over the next two weeks so my posting will be a bit slower than ususal.

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
...this...this is going oooh sooo fast!! lol

poor darren, the shy, skiddish puppy of Applewood.

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lol. Nothing to fear :p
Elodie just likes to push buttons, find out her boundries. Poor Darren is getting so caught up in her abruptness.
Hey I'm role-playing as Noel! I'm open for plotting if anyone wants to plot with me c:
User Image

"Hey, I'm Alex. My favorite anime is Bleach and I might have a thing for redheads. Pleased to be schooling with you."
thealievee
User Image

"Hey, I'm Alex. My favorite anime is Bleach and I might have a thing for redheads. Pleased to be schooling with you."

User Image
"Hi, I'm Noel. My favorite anime was fooly cooly, because of it's deep messages, original theme for the time, and awesome punk rock overtone. I've been arrested for violent protesting and I have a thing for guys. Honored to be learning and experiencing with you."

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm Elodie, the fashionista and sort of outlandish woman. Knows nothing of Anime unfortunately, but I have a great interest in old literature. Mainly focuses on school, but I can be driven to be wild on occasions. Cute vest by the way.
Possguin
I'm Elodie, the fashionista and sort of outlandish woman. Knows nothing of Anime unfortunately, but I have a great interest in old literature. Mainly focuses on school, but I can be driven to be wild on occasions. Cute vest by the way.

"Funny story, I love old books, but I hate school. Look at how much we have in common... And this vest makes me look like hipster trash." Lol I'm sorry I'm just givin you a brief description of Noel. I'm sorry he's a bit of an a*****e Dx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff