Roegadyn 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 >

Cynthera
Ammi bai Ammi
L i v i e l l e
Cynthera
L i v i e l l e

Mch hits harder than Brd for me but not as fast so I'm leaning to Brd more for now.
Jenova is lovely but until the expansion it was a pretty quiet. Always hear about Behemoth mostly but never Jenova so not surprised I was the first one here lol. C:

Ahhh i want to grab mch too it should be fun to alternate!

And my server im on now was the same .. Dead quiet but now its active often

Man, mch burst is soo beautiful once they get the right price and k ow what they are doing I'm sitting here looking like eek

Agreed.
I can't even compare lol

a good buddy of mine can hold some pretty nice sustained damage after his burst wears out he normally goes from around 1627 burst to 920-940 sustained dps

Lazy Dragon

Ammi bai Ammi
Cynthera

Agreed.
I can't even compare lol

a good buddy of mine can hold some pretty nice sustained damage after his burst wears out he normally goes from around 1627 burst to 920-940 sustained dps

emotion_kirakira omg let him be my senpai pls emotion_kirakira
Question, is Mnk hard? I started a pgl and played mnk on 11 but didn't know if it was any harder.
Cynthera
Ammi bai Ammi
Cynthera

Agreed.
I can't even compare lol

Question, is Mnk hard? I started a pgl and played mnk on 11 but didn't know if it was any harder.

for me no, but I do see a lot of people struggle with Mnk buff and dot management or understanding the forms. I say once you find a good teacher you'll learn the class a lot easier. and he does have a rotation guide video on YT, as well as me working on an extensive detailed guide for Mnk.

Lazy Dragon

Ammi bai Ammi
Cynthera

for me no, but I do see a lot of people struggle with Mnk buff and dot management or understanding the forms. I say once you find a good teacher you'll learn the class a lot easier. and he does have a rotation guide video on YT, as well as me working on an extensive detailed guide for Mnk.

Welp my FC doesn't have a dedicated Mnk so I'll just have to poke around at the job in the mean time.
I'll have to keep my eye out on those guides though, always helps. emotion_dowant
Cynthera
Ammi bai Ammi
Cynthera

Welp my FC doesn't have a dedicated Mnk so I'll just have to poke around at the job in the mean time.
I'll have to keep my eye out on those guides though, always helps. emotion_dowant

well feel free to ask me anything about mnk I can answer, my guide is only about 20% done and i've been working on it for two weeks now lol

Lazy Dragon

Ammi bai Ammi
Cynthera
Ammi bai Ammi
Cynthera

well feel free to ask me anything about mnk I can answer, my guide is only about 20% done and i've been working on it for two weeks now lol

Omg really? lol that's insane.
At the end of it all you'll have everything but the kitchen sink in that guide.
Cynthera
Ammi bai Ammi
Cynthera
Ammi bai Ammi
Cynthera

Omg really? lol that's insane.
At the end of it all you'll have everything but the kitchen sink in that guide.

I just hopes it helps people, i keep reading over it and spell checking, and reading and adding more just UGH scream but in the end as long as it helps people I'll be happy with it

Lazy Dragon

Ammi bai Ammi

I just hopes it helps people, i keep reading over it and spell checking, and reading and adding more just UGH scream but in the end as long as it helps people I'll be happy with it

Just look at Mizzteq for inspiration and keep at it emotion_dowant a little Mizz helps everything
What all have you covered in your guide thus far?
Cynthera
Ammi bai Ammi

Just look at Mizzteq for inspiration and keep at it emotion_dowant a little Mizz helps everything

Intro, skill & skill details, damage potency some info for base rotation

Lazy Dragon

Ammi bai Ammi
Cynthera
Ammi bai Ammi

Oh nice.
I never knew you had an interest in ffxiv, when did you start?
Cynthera
Ammi bai Ammi
Cynthera
Ammi bai Ammi

Oh nice.
I never knew you had an interest in ffxiv, when did you start?

next week will be a year

Lazy Dragon

Ammi bai Ammi

next week will be a year

Oh awesome!
I was a bit late to joining all the cool kids after being very displeased by the beta emotion_facepalm
All to my demise and agony of being behind!!! emotion_donotwant
Cynthera
Ammi bai Ammi

next week will be a year

Oh awesome!
I was a bit late to joining all the cool kids after being very displeased by the beta emotion_facepalm
All to my demise and agony of being behind!!! emotion_donotwant

I played beta, but lost my account info :< I wish i could have my legacy tattoo

8OO813S's Bae

Kitten

Yreni
gaia_star Server: Gilgamesh
gaia_star Name: Ayla Arashi
gaia_star Classes White Mage Lvl31
gaia_star Timezone/Availability: Pacific PST

Just bought the game and enjoying it so far! smile

always glad to hear that! n.n did you have a hard time choosing a race?

8OO813S's Bae

Kitten

Minty Melodies
gaia_star Server: Hyperion
gaia_star Name: Minty Melodies
gaia_star Classes: Bard and trying out White Mage

Would be nice to make some friends emotion_kirakira

send me a tell whenever, I'm lonely

adding ya now!
how long have you been playing on hyperion? ;3

Quick Reply

Submit