< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 >

Anxious Sophomore

9,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
  • Married 100
Errant Words
Aminaya
So, everyone enjoying their early access so far? And if you didn't get early access, are you excited to get in on the 23rd? I have a friend who bought for Mac who simply can't wait! cat_whee

I am not subscribed at the moment but I have seen some interesting things about this expansion that make me want to start it up again. I am a little disappointed the Astrologian is a healer and the Dark Knight is a tank but it is what it is.

Yeah one of my free company members is a BLM main and was disappointed that Astrologian was a healer too, but she's still planning to level it because of the swag factor. It's a very pretty class.

Anxious Sophomore

9,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
  • Married 100
Errant Words
Aminaya
Yeah one of my free company members is a BLM main and was disappointed that Astrologian was a healer too, but she's still planning to level it because of the swag factor. It's a very pretty class.

It's hard for me to get interested in MMOs these days but if I ever can with Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn I will most likely level an Astrologian as well. It's nice that they allow you to swap out classes instead of being stuck with one choice forever. Then again, it's not really a feature I get much use out of since my preferred class is a spellcaster, haha. What class do you main and are you planning to change that with this expansion?

I love the fact that you're never stuck with one class, I think it's awesome!

I'm a Dragoon Main, and while I am very interested Dark Knight, I don't think anything will take the place of being a Dragoon. I just love it too much, it's so fun!

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
Aminaya
So, everyone enjoying their early access so far? And if you didn't get early access, are you excited to get in on the 23rd? I have a friend who bought for Mac who simply can't wait! cat_whee
Early access is amazing! Machinist FTW! Ive been wanting a gun job FOREVER ever since its been hinted that they may have a spot at the Marauders guild in Limsa. I used to play another MMO called Trickster Online when I was highschool and stuck with the gunner class it had, I ******** loved it and now that Machinist is here Im just really happy

Anxious Sophomore

9,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
  • Married 100
Digital Knight07
Aminaya
Early access is amazing! Machinist FTW! Ive been wanting a gun job FOREVER ever since its been hinted that they may have a spot at the Marauders guild in Limsa. I used to play another MMO called Trickster Online when I was highschool and stuck with the gunner class it had, I ******** loved it and now that Machinist is here Im just really happy

I was super excited for Machinist too, but I found myself getting super frustrated with the amount of random combos and single attacks and such from the very beginning. That being said, all of the new classes start at 30, and they all have the same problem for me. When you start a class from level 1 it just adds in a new skill every few levels, and you can kinda get a handle on it so it's not so overwhelming.
But I agree, it's super exciting to finally have a gun class!

Tipsy Kitten

gaia_star Server: Byrnhildr
gaia_star Name: Necro Eve
gaia_star Classes: Scholar/Summoner, White Mage, Black Mage
Dawntai

Nice to see a fellow Brynhildr player here

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Au Ra needs to be added to the poll now surprised

Diabolos Server, here!
Warrior/Summoner/White Mage/HOPEFULLY BEASTMASTER-ISH JOB SOON
My name's Sharai Liliurai
I'm a Miqo'te

=)

8OO813S's Bae

Kitten

cosmonecronomicornicon
Au Ra needs to be added to the poll now surprised

Diabolos Server, here!
Warrior/Summoner/White Mage/HOPEFULLY BEASTMASTER-ISH JOB SOON
My name's Sharai Liliurai
I'm a Miqo'te

=)
ooo yes ty for mentioning !!
gaia_star Server: Diabolos
gaia_star Name Noctis Cerulean
gaia_star Classes WAR50 PLD50 NIN 50 DRG50 MNK50
gaia_star Timezone/Availability US-East, New York City currently I don't have a set schedule to play so I just log in whenever

8OO813S's Bae

Kitten

HelloeyebeMikey
gaia_star Server: Diabolos
gaia_star Name Noctis Cerulean
gaia_star Classes WAR50 PLD50 NIN 50 DRG50 MNK50
gaia_star Timezone/Availability US-East, New York City currently I don't have a set schedule to play so I just log in whenever

ty for posting im going to add you straight away ;3

8OO813S's Bae

Kitten

Dawntai

ty adding now <3
gaia_star Name: Wynne Mizuchi
gaia_star Classes: Monk now and forever

Lazy Dragon