Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Krampus

5,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Shh.. Keep your voices down.. keep your head low.. don't let them see you.. don't let them get near you.. don't.. get... bit..

It would seem like only yesterday everyone was going on with their normal every day lives, people rushing to work, children hurrying to school, nothing out of the ordinary. The infection started with an animal, a bird or a squirrel, something small and minuscule, something no one would give a second glance. It would seem almost rabid, running around with no particular destination, no thoughts, no worries, and no fear. A bite, that's all it took, a small bite to the finger tip of a passerby that simply stopped to inspect the strange creature, that was how the infection spread. All over the states these animals had broke loose, almost as if they were placed there on purpose, spreading this infection to the unknowing civilians.

The first infected human would gain flu-like symptoms, stomach cramps, vomiting, fever, nothing that one would get too worked up about. But it would get worse. The cramps would turn into stabbing pain, the vomiting would soon produce liters of blood, even the fever would seem all too high for a human to handle. The hospitals became over run with the people that showed these symptoms, halls filled, rooms over run, doctors running like mad, all with no idea of what to do. July seventh, three thirty eight P.M., in a small town in Virginia, the first victim was lost. Her pulse, once scattered, just died, leaving the room in a silence save the long trailing beep on the monitor. All left but the nurse, writing when the woman had passed, noting that only five minutes had passed since the loss. She hadn't noticed the movement under the sheet, she hadn't heard the sounds of the once lifeless body rise to her feet, but she did feel the teeth that sank into her shoulder, the blood that poured from the wound and stained the scrubs, the fear of what was to come.

That was when it all started.

The infected fell, rose, and began their rampage of destruction. The stories of the undead had been popular, and the survivors knew what to do, grab a weapon, strike them in the head, anything to get them to stay down. But nothing could have prepared them for the real thing.

Weeks passed, armies were sent out to take out the creatures, but they had fallen as well, save a few soldiers that were smart enough to run and hide. Those that survived knew they couldn't trust anyone, most growing hostile towards any uninfected, but those that weren't so frightened teamed up, depending on those around them to keep them safe, hoping for some beacon that would lead them to safety.

A few notes had been taken about these creatures.

The newly infected were fast, wasting any excess energy to gain their meal.
Those that were a few days old seem slower, stiffer, saving all energy until someone was close enough.
After about two weeks the creatures seemed to be quick once more, but they fell apart all too easily, their bodies soft and easily destroyed.

Fire seemed to do nothing, avoid this at all costs, the only thing worse than a creature wanting to eat you alive, is a creature wanting to eat you alive... while on fire...

They seem to be blind, their eyes glazed over with a white haze, leaving only their sense of hearing and smell to lead them towards their newest meal.

Stay quiet, stay safe, trust only those you think worthy

Dont... Get... Bit...

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
Is there like a skype ooc? Cuz there is nothing here....

Sexy Krampus

5,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

No one has posted here yet and it makes me sad, for you two joining I'll make a group, add me and I'll add you into it
Jennycyde

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
Jenny Cyde
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

No one has posted here yet and it makes me sad, for you two joining I'll make a group, add me and I'll add you into it
Jennycyde

Um...is it mr.hissss? Cuz thats all that pops up when I put in the name you gave me.

Sexy Krampus

5,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813
Jenny Cyde
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Jennycyde

Um...is it mr.hissss? Cuz thats all that pops up when I put in the name you gave me.

Oh yeah, totally forgot that's what I changed it to.
lol

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
Jenny Cyde
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813
Jenny Cyde
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Jennycyde

Oh yeah, totally forgot that's what I changed it to.
lol

Oh ok, Sweet. Sent you a request - Queen Wrath.
I'm just going to stalker like enter and say I sent you an add as well.
Was curious as to why no one ever actually posted here. I mean OOC's are usually more active than role plays, when you know, the role play isn't overactive or what have you.

Brainy Bookworm

Someone get eaten by a dear o.o huh
Indeed they did, my dear sister..er..rp bro?
Either way yes someone did die.
I will get my post in guys but it may be held off until later today. I need to take a bit of rest from the comp for a few hours then I'll be back and I'll get it in I promise.

Brainy Bookworm

Aezoul
Indeed they did, my dear sister..er..rp bro?
Either way yes someone did die.
I will get my post in guys but it may be held off until later today. I need to take a bit of rest from the comp for a few hours then I'll be back and I'll get it in I promise.

Oh, wow XD rp bro it is lol I'm almost done with her post by the way hmm. Getting her face eaten off by a dear sounds uh...painful as hell lol. Take all the rest you need bud.

Dedicated Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
So >.> Just gonna leave this here. (Yes, I designed it. You're welcome.)

Zombie Bambi Shirt

Brainy Bookworm

Nice shirts i'll be posting today sooo yeah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out