Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Codger

I'm a bit curious as to what you guys will be maining,Myself I think its going to be the greatsword.

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
Dark Arm. Oh wait....

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Dual Blades.

Pure-hearted Seraph

12,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
The only thing I'm good at is support. So Hunting Horn. redface
might use Greatsword again, havent really used it since the original Monster Hunter.
might use Dual Swords though since i like the changes made to them.
always wanted to learn how to use the Gunlance but i can never seem to use it right.
Heavy Bowgun was a favorite back in Monster Hunter Freedom and Freedom 2 so that might be my secondary weapon.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm torn between my main-stay from 3U [Sword&shield] and the new Charge Blade.

I like the Charge Blade's mix of Sword&Shield mode and long-reaching Axe Mode in combination with vials.
It's like a combo of Switch Axe and Lance, except with a bit more speed and a slight big more variance in combo ability in exchange for slightly less reach and power, but there's a couple of big issues with it...

It's far too slow in Sword&Shield form.
Like, REALLY far too slow.

And there's no extra useful ability applied to it, compared to the SnS's ability to let you use items without having to sheath your weapon.

From the short amount of time I've spent using it, I gotta say that I may just be sticking to the normal SnS at this rate.
Especially if the SnS has seen any sort of damage boost or rise in elemental damage capabilities.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

11,550 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ive been playing the demo and I am going to main Charge Blade though in the End I normally use every weapon

Zealot

Just gonna stick with the Lance.

Embergleam's Significant Otter

Mythical Prophet

28,000 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
While i'll probably play around with the new ones a fair amount the Switchaxe is my jam. It's a giant axe AND a giant sword! biggrin

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
I usually dabble in a bit of everything, but when in doubt I always go back to the switch axe, greatsword, or lance.

Familiar Poster

ninja Dual blades ninja
If I decide to get it, I may try to improve with the Insect Glaive but odds are I'll simply go back to a mixture of Long Sword, Dual Blades, and bowguns/bow whenever I can.

moo moo maru v2's Husband

Newbie Noob

Long sword fer sure

Original Shapeshifter

8,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Always been Greatswords, always will be Greatswords. Because to kill a monster, you must first become one.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Melancholy_Of_Toxic
Always been Greatswords, always will be Greatswords. Because to kill a monster, you must first become one.

I think we all become a little monstrous in the end.
We are using their flesh and bones to kill their kin regardless of weapon, after all.XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff