User Image
User Image

Heya Gaians! How is your relationship with stress? Is it a working one, or do you really not see yourself spending a lifetime with it? Does stress have a nagging mother in law, or some strange theories on how to wash dishes correctly? Maybe I've took the personification a bit far. It's important to remember that stress might seem like an awkwardly clingy roommate, but you can totally kick it in the butt and tell it to pay rent or get out! Er, I mean, it's good to calm down once in a while. Personally, I find it refreshing and relaxing to check out all the fabulous new releases in La Victoire! Give it a shot for yourself to see what I mean:

User Image

User Image Counting Black Sheep adores cuddling with her soft flock and looking fabulous while mastering the art of being cozy. That thing about black sheep not fitting in must be some kind of myth, because even though this precious lamb prefers to order a pizza rather than graze in the field, she's the most popular ewe in the herd!

User Image Chai Tea & Biscats is a positively adorable new set featuring a darling feline server and her favorite leafy drink. Catnip tea is definitely in style these days. If you're not in the business of being served a dead rat next time you drop by, I wouldn't recommend leaving a tip. This cat shows her appreciation in some interesting ways. (Personally, I think it makes a lovely garnish.)

Be sure to visit La Victoire to meet these adorable new arrivals before they leave the shop on February 8th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as they sell out!

User Image

User Image The Monthly Assortment Shaman Bundle contains a ridiculously awesome five copies of the new chance item Monthly Assortment, along with the astounding new exclusive treasure: Bold Shaman!

Open up a Monthly Assortment to win some absolutely amazing new recolors of some of our favorite past Monthly Collectibles! This is a rare opportunity to get your hands on the the gorgeous new user-designed items: Nostalgic Scarf by Sp0nges, the majestic Carmine Imperator by Caius Aurelianus, Kittyluna Blue Headphones by KittyIuna, Ultimate OMG Hat by Drokss, and the glorious Tiamat the Dragon by Dlin! These fantastic items are just a quick trip to La Victoire away! Check out the Monthly Assortment Shaman Bundle for some brand new items before it leaves the shop on February 8th at 9:59 AM PST or before it sells out completely!

Wow, Gaians! That was completely therapeutic. I feel like a whole new Jet! Equally as cute, charming, brilliant, talented, and darn good at brewing up some hot chocolate as the old Jet, but new nonetheless. For a healthy dose of brand new items to collect and share, be sure to take a quick trip to La Victoire today! See you soon, Gaians!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!