O.G. Lunatic

Hilarious Genius

spoilers man come on

Divine Elder

37,040 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
At his age? TNA looks like they're back living in the past again..Even worse is its on a channel not everyone can get..
Sangre De Espana
At his age? TNA looks like they're back living in the past again..Even worse is its on a channel not everyone can get..

yup plus there roster just getting weak abit too.

Divine Elder

37,040 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Sangre De Espana

Thats what happens when you keep letting all the good s**t go.. All these former WWE stars need to be taken out of TNA and they need to build younger talent.. But thats Dixie for you, rummaging through WWE's trash bin.. Hell, if a wrestlers tipping over 40, its time to cut him loose..
Sangre De Espana
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Sangre De Espana

Thats what happens when you keep letting all the good s**t go.. All these former WWE stars need to be taken out of TNA and they need to build younger talent.. But thats Dixie for you, rummaging through WWE's trash bin.. Hell, if a wrestlers tipping over 40, its time to cut him loose..

agree its sad they had so many good wrestles they could made into main event stars and all could been a top company. They should had brought in paul heyman at that time he was interested in them. I agree they need stop bringing in former wwe wrestler only hurting them.
the only two stars could help them are c m punk who doing mma. or john cena- be the darkest day in wwe which could happen from reports cena getting heat he want do stuff like shows without wwe. if he does I can see him pulling the same move cm punk did.

also because how tna spend there money and how new stars only being pay less former star Jessie neal even admit it to. that hurts them.

Divine Elder

37,040 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Sangre De Espana
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Sangre De Espana

agree its sad they had so many good wrestles they could made into main event stars and all could been a top company. They should had brought in paul heyman at that time he was interested in them. I agree they need stop bringing in former wwe wrestler only hurting them.
the only two stars could help them are c m punk who doing mma. or john cena- be the darkest day in wwe which could happen from reports cena getting heat he want do stuff like shows without wwe. if he does I can see him pulling the same move cm punk did.

also because how tna spend there money and how new stars only being pay less former star Jessie neal even admit it to. that hurts them.

I'm just getting tired of all these hasbeens.. I've always been out with the old, in with the new.. Even with trash like Big Show and Kane.. They're at the point where they should be trying to help put over talent, not beat and bury talent.. TNA's problem is they waited too long on guys like Eric Young and Bobby Roode and wasted Samoa Joe.. Hell, they wasted Matt Morgan too.. CM Sucks couldn't help them.. They brought in Jeff Hardy who was hot at the time and even that didn't help.. And its worse now cause TNA is on a channel that not everyone can get.. I'm not paying 60 more bucks on my cable bill just to be able to get TNA.. And actually, I think Cena would just retire if he ever left the WWE.. I really don't see him going anywhere else with wrestling.. Thats how it is.. I think Jesse Neal could have been an impact player.. But they'd rather pay former WWE stars more money..
Sangre De Espana
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Sangre De Espana
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Sangre De Espana

I'm just getting tired of all these hasbeens.. I've always been out with the old, in with the new.. Even with trash like Big Show and Kane.. They're at the point where they should be trying to help put over talent, not beat and bury talent.. TNA's problem is they waited too long on guys like Eric Young and Bobby Roode and wasted Samoa Joe.. Hell, they wasted Matt Morgan too.. CM Sucks couldn't help them.. They brought in Jeff Hardy who was hot at the time and even that didn't help.. And its worse now cause TNA is on a channel that not everyone can get.. I'm not paying 60 more bucks on my cable bill just to be able to get TNA.. And actually, I think Cena would just retire if he ever left the WWE.. I really don't see him going anywhere else with wrestling.. Thats how it is.. I think Jesse Neal could have been an impact player.. But they'd rather pay former WWE stars more money..

well to be fair kane has job and put over new talent like BNB . True to me Tna never had faith in joe which explain his one and only world title reign . true it was too late of push for eric young I would say roode was better as top heel then face sad what tna doing to him. Matt Morgan problem was really his mic and ring skills explain why wwe release him. I meant money wise if some how they get john cena. As for jeff hardy kind of his fault to because of drug issues what was the biggest fail and all. I think Neal could been top mid carder and all.to be fair Tna went down when they lost all there great X- division stars which really made the show great.

Dapper Member

Not for nothing but Kurt's been in TNA longer than WWE actually. You can call him a WWE guy all you want and while that 'is' true, he's been in TNA longer.
Though I see absolutely no point in changing the world title three times within three months, if they're trying to build credibility for the company which is arguably hard to do at this point, they need to have some stability.

Unbeatable Lunatic

Well, damn. I was kicking it on /r/SquaredCircle thinking I haven't been to Gaia in a while. First thing I see is a massive spoiler. Wonderful.
Kujaku000
Not for nothing but Kurt's been in TNA longer than WWE actually. You can call him a WWE guy all you want and while that 'is' true, he's been in TNA longer.
Though I see absolutely no point in changing the world title three times within three months, if they're trying to build credibility for the company which is arguably hard to do at this point, they need to have some stability.

true he was in tna longer but he had bigger success in wwe which you can't denied having good matches and feuds.

I think tna trying use angle to bring in more the older audience that knows kurt but I don't know how long they let him hold the title with his injury problems

Gambino Gearhead

so..... what is TNA doing with this idea? are they definitely playing WCW here or what?

Dapper Member

Giga Paladin acefreedom
Kujaku000

true he was in tna longer but he had bigger success in wwe which you can't denied having good matches and feuds.

I think tna trying use angle to bring in more the older audience that knows kurt but I don't know how long they let him hold the title with his injury problems

He's had some good matches and feuds in TNA as well, the problem is well it's TNA and their creative team sucks more than Chyna does in all of her movies, and the Rock's acting in his movies combined.
Kujaku000
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Kujaku000

He's had some good matches and feuds in TNA as well, the problem is well it's TNA and their creative team sucks more than Chyna does in all of her movies, and the Rock's acting in his movies combined.

hey if your making the kind of money the rock is making you can't complain. yeah but you really can't do much with angle these days due to his injuries and all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff