Yay! 0.75 75.0% [ 15 ]
Nah... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Gold pls kthxbai 0.25 25.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2

Bashful Strawberry

unchanging
          Watching Pink Panties after my post. x)

I became a swift fan of MAMAMOO once I saw their Peppermint Chocolate MV via some Korean music channel on Comcast.
          Hi Hi Ha He Ho is super soothing after a long day ~
Ooh yes! At first I was kind of skeptical of Hi Hi Ha He Ho but the melody is really relaxing and I found myself listening to it quite a bit.

Bashful Strawberry

Pitu-chan
[ boba milk tea ]
Pitu-chan
Piano Man is my jam 4laugh
Seriously! Sooo catchy. I've listened/watched it so much that the choreography is permanently associated with this song. Each time I hear it I want to follow along with the dance. XD

I usually don't hear much girl groups but their songs and performances are so great it's hard not to like them
Yeah definitely! I'm actually the opposite (I tend to listen to more female vocalists, mainly because it's easier for me to sing along), though I definitely listen to my share of boy groups!

13,940 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
[ boba milk tea ]
Pitu-chan
[ boba milk tea ]
Pitu-chan
Piano Man is my jam 4laugh
Seriously! Sooo catchy. I've listened/watched it so much that the choreography is permanently associated with this song. Each time I hear it I want to follow along with the dance. XD

I usually don't hear much girl groups but their songs and performances are so great it's hard not to like them
Yeah definitely! I'm actually the opposite (I tend to listen to more female vocalists, mainly because it's easier for me to sing along), though I definitely listen to my share of boy groups!

I agree most of my shower songs are female ones but I'm more of soloist ones (specially since I started watching immortal song)

Beloved Friend

Super rookies.
Just absolute perfection.

I especially love this playlist:
http://8tracks.com/myfriendisafangirl/let-s-get-on-with-the-show-1

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
so happy that mamamoo is getting recognized! they're my favorite girl group heart I've heard rumors that their comeback is in april I'm so excited yum_puddi

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Ugh, yes! These girls are hella talented. They even do thier own choreography!

Proud to be a MooMoo!

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Toppaware
Ugh, yes! These girls are hella talented. They even do thier own choreography!

Proud to be a MooMoo!

when I first found out that their fans were called moomoos I thought it was so weird but now I find it really cute ^^ They're so involved in the entire process of producing their music & choreography it makes me happy :')

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff