< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                                              User Image

You Don't Know Me
                                              xxx==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ====

User Image
              User Image
                  Ailani as ready to play and see just how well he was at playing, it had been quite some time since the two of them played any games as all so it would be fun to see who would end up winning. "Alright, we're both probably a bit rusty but nothing we could work through, don't think i'll go easy on you though." she chuckled then waited on him to put the coins in so they could start. This really brought back memories of her and her brother playing game when they were kids, if it wasn't for him she wouldn't really know how to play much of any of them so he was the one to thank with her knowing how to play them and such. He was really good at it and she wondered if he still played video games very often but with work and such she had her own reasons to doubt.

When the game had started and went to character select, Ailani chose Akuma to fight with since she normally did in the past. It was simply better to say that she found him an interesting character, a bit on the brutal side but he was the one that she was best at playing and didn't intend to pick anyone else. "Okay then now it's your turn to pick. I would chose wisely if I were you." she began to tease and waited for him to chose a character to fight with. Since the guy was familiar with the game she doubted it would take him long to pick and they could finally get started with things.

As she waited she looked around to see if they were noticed at all but by the looks of it everyone was too occupied. A few more people were coming in but luckily they weren't bothered or looked their way. It was good to not be bombarded by random people who just wanted to talk or bug the crap out of you, it was something both of them could obviously appreciate.

“We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dessert Devour
                                  Sorry it's short I really didn't know what more I could put lol

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAoi Tristan Noguchi

User Image
                                tab Location: The arcade
                                tab Company: Ailani
                                tab Emotion: Happy
                                _________________________________________________

tab Aoi fed coins into the machine and soon they were at the character select page. He smirked a little when she selected Akuma and then told him to choose wisely. Grinning, he selected Chung-li as his fighter, which was actually pretty funny. The girl playing selected a ripped male to fight, and the actual ripped male in reality picked a sassy Chinese girl. He had played as most character in the game before, but in the end he always enjoyed playing as Chung-li, and it wasn’t all that hard to use her.

tab Soon the game was going, and obviously, both of them were playing pretty well despite the fact they had not played in a long time. It was getting really close towards the end and it had attracted some other people to watch since the two were carrying on as they played, but in the end Ailani won and Aoi dramatically threw himself down on the machine, but was laughing the whole time as he peered over at her shaking his head, ”You weren’t kidding when you said you weren’t gonna take it easy on me… Though I’m just gonna chalk this up to being out of practice…” he had not let her win, she won in her own right. ”So I guess that means you get to pick the next game as well?”

Rikasha17
                                Hope you don't mind me pushing the win on her XP It's short again crying

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                                              User Image

You Don't Know Me

User Image
              User Image
                  Ailani was pretty surprised that he chose Chung-Li but if she was a great player for him to have then she wouldn't judge. As soon as the game started she was giving him everything she had which wasn't much seeing that she hadn't played the game in a really long time. He was good at it but she didn't want to give up and just let him win and she was not going to by all means. He was a tough one but she was going to remind him just how tough this little Korean woman could be. At first she didn't seem to notice the other people watching them but it was a pretty intense game so a crowd would come just to see how they were doing. It also helped that they were kind of celebrities here so it was much easier for them to draw attention than it was for most people, but due to the game they were left alone and no one really bothered them. That was clearly something to be grateful for.

In the end Ailani had claimed her victory and she looked over at Aoi with a smile on her face. "Told you but i'm not going to lie, you were pretty hard to beat. We both need to practice a bit more though." she said with a laugh before pondering over what game to play now. It was a bit difficult since some of the good stuff was occupied but her eyes eventually looked upon a air hockey table, now that was something that could be fun for the both of them to play and it wouldn't be too terribly hard for either of them. "Alright, I got a game we can play."

She walked over to the table and motioned him over while she got on the opposite side, for being in an arcade the table was really well kept and nothing was broken on it. Ailani assumed it was new but that wasn't important at the time. "I'm not going to go easy on you with this one either so let's see how you go up against me on this one." After all that was said she put the quarters into the game then pulled out the puck and placed it on the middle of the table. Since she had one the last game she hit it to him first and like before they were going head to head. Though in the arcade, a few women had walked by and noticed Aoi so they decided to come in and watch him. They were somewhat aware of the new girl in town but they were shocked that she was with him. It was normal for him to attempt to get in the woman's pants but nothing like that seemed to be going on right now. Oh well, if he didn't want her one of them would gladly take him with no hesitation.

“We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.”

Dessert Devour
                                  It's alright, I'll have him win the second game or you can lol

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

tab Once the game had finished the people that had been watching, for the most part, scattered, moving onto their own games, and soon enough Ailani had another game in mind for the two of them to play, and when she picked air hockey a wide grin made it’s way across Aoi’s face. This one was NOT something he was out of practice at. At his parents house they actually had one of those at home air hockey tables. Even now sometimes he would play with Karen, or if Erin wasn’t being a little b***h, sometimes they would play together too, but usually Aoi would cream them all at it. He played the game a lot back in Japan too since he really liked it in general.

tab When she said she wasn’t going to go easy on him in this game either, he smiled up at her, ”I wouldn’t want you to,” he said, and shortly there after she was smacking the puck his direction and the game began. It was a pretty extreme volley, and more than a few times did the puck move too fast and it flew off the table and across the arcade, but in the end Aoi ended up winning by a two point lead, which was a pretty close game in his book. However, when he won, he didn’t really celebrate or anything, he just smirked and said ”Guess it’s my turn to pick something huh?” his eyes shifted around the arcade before it fell on a claw machine that was full of large stuffed animals, obviously a harder machine to actually win at. ”That one,” he said pointing at it, knowing he use to be really good at those kinds of games. He use to practically rob the place whenever he went to an arcade in Japan with Mimiko. He hadn’t really played though since she passed, so it would be interesting to see how it went… And it also felt like he was slightly torturing himself as when he got over to the machine and fed in his coins it almost took him to a place he didn’t to go and he froze for a moment.

tab It was almost like he was back in Japan now, Mimiko to the side smiling, ’Ganbatte Aoi-kun~’ slowly he took the joy stick that caused the claw to move and started to work on positioning it over the toys in the machine. The question was which one to go for. He spotted a black rabbit and decided that that would be the one he would win. The claw started to decent upon the item, slowly wrapping it’s metallic arms around it, pulling it up slightly and over before the machine slammed, throwing it near the winning area, but not quite down the shoot. Smirking slightly, he knew he could probably get his prize he was after in less than two more tries.

Rikasha17
                                Hope you don't mind me pushing the win on her XP It's short again crying

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                                              User Image

You Don't Know Me

User Image
              User Image
                  Ailani was surprised with how good he was at air hockey. It really just made their competition all the more fun to be up against an opponent that was really good at it. The game was close but in the end she lost to him but she wasn't going to be a sore loser about it. He won fair and square and she could say that it was fun playing up against him. "Alright, you won i'll give you that so it's your turn to pick a game." she said with a smile and waited on him to chose. She was looking around to see what more they could play until she looked over and saw the game he suggested. The claw machine, really? Well if it was something he enjoyed then who was she to judge?

"Okay the claw machine it is, not sure how i'll own up to this one." Truth be told she never played the game very often since she always assumed it was rigged somehow. With some people it was nearly impossible to win a prize out of this game and with others it was just pure luck, maybe Aoi was one of the lucky ones. She followed him over to the game and watched him put the coins in, waiting for him to start the game but noticed how he froze for a moment. He was doing that a lot lately, like he would just suddenly remember something then snap out of it. She wondered what his deal was.

Ailani thought she would ask him what was going on but she decided against it for now, if it happened again she would just as if he was alright and if he said yes then she would leave him be even if it was obvious he wasn't. By the looks of it the man was really good at this game, better than she probably was but she wasn't going to let that intimidate her. In the machine she saw a fox plushie that she could go for and attempted to do it after his turn was up but failed miserably. "Okay I can admit I suck at this game but I am trying and that's all that matters!" She said with a laugh, she couldn't even pick up a damn toy in here it was ridiculous! If this was a video game she would have threw it somewhere by now.

Dessert Devour
                                  I wasn't sure if it was a flashback or if he was really playing the game lol

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

tab Aoi was indeed one of the lucky ones when it came to these kinds of game. Time after time back in Japan he had won prize after prize out of these types of machines. There was only one machine he was surely amazing at, but well, those types were not easy to find around here as Pachinko Palors didn't exist in the states. At any rate, once she stepped up to the machine and said she didn't know how well things would go he couldn't help but smirk. He knew it took a while to actually learn out to work specific types of machines, but he was a bit of a game center junkie in his youth back in Japan, so it was understandable that he was good to go when it came to claw machines and the likes.

tab Then she actually gave it a go, and a wide grin slipped over Aoi's lips as she admitted that she sucked at this game, but at least she was trying. "Yep, trying and failing miserably... Which just means I will get to pick the next game," he fed his coins into the machine again moving the claw around, staying focused on the game at hand, but once the claw reached and grabbed the toy, making it a definite win he froze again from a moment as it fell into the drop and the winning music played. 'Yokatta ne~ Arigato Aoi-kun!' snapping out of it again he just reached into the machine and took out the black rabbit stuffed toy that he had one and looking around to find where the prize bags were, spotting them rather quickly before he turned to her. "Still want the fox?" he asked as he put his black rabbit into the plastic prize bag to he could take it out of the place without it being so... obvious?

Rikasha17
                                Is mega short this time OMG

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                                              User Image

You Don't Know Me

User Image
              User Image
                  Ailani didn't want to lose but it wasn't so bad, she already admitted that she sucked in this game so it was good that she could even do that. By the looks of it Aoi had a lot of experience in the game so it was obvious this wouldn't be too tough on him but in this case she knew she wasn't going to be winning against him at this rate. "Hey at least I tried I could have just given up and walked away but we both know that's not my style even when it comes to a game." she chuckled and watched him play.

It didn't take much longer until one of the stuffed animals he chose ended up being the one he won and just fell into the drop box. She thought it was cool how he was so good in this game but she noticed him freezing up at some point, he was doing that often and as much as she wanted to ask about it she just felt like it wasn't her place. "Cute rabbit, plan on cuddling up to it later tonight?' she teased then crossed her arms when he mentioned the fox that she had liked. Now if she could win it herself she would but if he was offering to win it for her then she could handle it.

"Actually yeah I do, be the sweetheart of the hour and try to win it for me." This still wasn't a date, just two people who were friends that were just having fun. She was sure other people would assume this was a date still but she would quickly shut that down. Honestly she could already see a few of the highschool girls and women that entered the place give her the death glare since she was in Aoi's company. Was it always like this for him when it came to women? Now wonder why he was single..well that and the joys of not being tied down by anyone. Part of her wondered if there was a deeper reason than just that though...

Dessert Devour

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

tab When she said that at least she was trying when she could have walked away he smirked. It was true, it was not her style at all to quit and he could tell that already just from the short amount of time they'd known eachother already. "An A for effort. In all fairness, this type of game is pretty hard to win unless you've played a lot of similar ones in the past," he explained a bit. Then when she asked about the rabbit he smirked, "Oh yeah, totally..." though actually it would probably end up somewhere nearby in his bedroom, but actually cuddling it was not likely.

tab Then replied to his question about the fox and she said she did want it, if he could win it for her. He pulled out his wallet and fed the machine some more change, "Consider it won," and with that he moved the claw, rolling the fox over to a more favorable position in his first turn. Feeding it change again he moved the claw and it picked it up, tossing it closer to the goal, only a little bit behind it. On the last go he managed to pick it up with the claw and it dropped right on the edge of the goal before rolling down in. He leaned down and picked it up, pausing slightly before he turned and offered it to her, "One stuffed toy fox, as you requested," he smirked before he also got out a bag for her to put hers in.

tab He didn't mind winning prizes for other people, but it did remind him a lot of Mimiko when he did it. He use to win her prizes all the time. Her room was filled with lots of cute, and sometimes strange or scary stuffed animals and other prizes he had won out of claw machines for her. It was an easy thing for them to go out and do together when they were in Junior High and High School. It was cheap, it was fun, and it was a nice thing that young couples in Japan could do together, but also friends could do it to.

tab With the victory over the claw machine done, he now looked around at the different games that were there. Oh, what to pick next. A lot of the games here, honestly he was not really all that interested in. He liked the Taiko game, but there was also DDR and other rythm type touch games. There were other prize machine games too, but there was not much appeal to those ones.

Rikasha17
                                What game to play..

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                                              User Image

You Don't Know Me

User Image
              User Image
                  Ailani just smirked and shook her head at him when he won her the stuffed fox toy with ease. It was nice of him to do something like that for her especially when he didn't even know her all that well but they were just friends after all. But knowing that he won this round it was his turn to pick the game and she was curious to see what he would go for. When she spotted DDR she remembered that she used to play that all the time when it came out. It was a good way to work out and it kept her on her feet enough to actually look into dancing in the future, nothing serious it was just a fun way to work out in her opinion.

"Since you may be having trouble picking how about we do DDR. I like to think that we're both good in dancing, I actually do it to work out oh and I promise you I won't be easy to beat on this game either." she said then turned to him and bust a move before she winked and walked over to the machine. Oh no she was not going to make DDR easy for him so he better bring his A game for this one!

As soon as she got to the machine she waited for him to see how things would go. The time she spent with him so far was work leaving work earlier, sure the guy was a huge flirt but he was really fun to hang out with. Did other people or even women get to see him outside of the bar or the bedroom and notice what a nice and fun guy he really was...or did he truly give them the chance to find that out.

Dessert Devour

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

tab 'Yes, Dance Dance Revoluation seems like a good idea,' he thought as he gave a nod to her suggestion of the game. He was leaning towards that game more so than the others anyways. It had been a while since he last played the game in question, but not a long time since he lasted danced in general. Her busting a move while making the request to play and saying she wouldn't be easy to beat only made him crack a smile. "Alright, you are on," he replied as he followed her over to the machine.

tab Once they fed their change into the machine they went through the selection options. Aoi selected of course to play on the highest level of difficulty there was, and soon they were at the song selection. "I won the last game, so I get to pick the first song. Whoever gets the higher score on the first song picks the next one," he said as he started to sift through the different songs. This machine had a lot of good one unlocked on it, but in the end he picked Sweet.

tab The arrows started to scroll and he kept up with them pretty well considering he hadn't played the game for a long time... Or at least not on an actual arcade style mat. He had played at home with Karen a few times on a soft style mat, but playing sock-foot and playing on a hard pad was a little different, that was for sure.

Rikasha17
                                I use to play this song all the time XP

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                                              User Image

You Don't Know Me

User Image
              User Image
                  Ailani was glad to know that he agreed with her when it came to the game he chose but she had a feeling he was pretty good at it too. The guy clearly worked out so this game wouldn't tire him out as quickly as it would many others but hey it would male things all the more exciting. It was much more fun when two people could get competitive with each other. When he dropped the coins into the machine and the game started she slowly got back into the groove of playing it, took her a moment since its been so long but when she did she was doing great.

There was a point when people began to watch out of curiosity just yo see who would win. Her and Aoi were good but one had to be better to win. After a few more rounds the score added up and Ailani was victorious! Though only by a few points, either way she way she was tickled pink about it. "Yeah I won! Damn that made my back hurt but how about we head put and get some frozen yogurt. I really would hate to play in here to the point I get sweaty and smell like I left work. Oh and for a guy you move your hips decently." she teased and hopped off the game. That took a bit out of her but it was the point in the game, it was suppose to tire you out enough to make you sweat which was why it was always a good workout, but right about now the yogurt sounded too good to pass up.

"Come on, oh and now that I think about it do you work tonight? I'm assuming you're off since you decided to hang out with me and everything but if you have to enjoy the night life tonight then shouldn't you take a nap?" Hell its normally what she did before she had to perform. Clubs would go all night, sometimes even until five or six in the morning so she had to be well rested and prepared for that.

Dessert Devour
                                  Okay I edited it so it's better lol

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

tab The game had been pretty intense. Sure, he had played it a lot in the past, but in recent years, not so much, so it wasn't too much of a surprise to him when he was eventually defeated despite dominating the first song. By the time they finished he was glistening with sweat, which was sure to make the people standing around stare all that more, but at this point he honestly wasn't paying attention to them. He was more focused on Ailani. He knew he didn't have a chance, but looking at her, he couldn't help but hope that someday...

tab The boy snapped out of that kind of thinking right away when she mentioned about the frozen yogurt and he had to agree, "Yeah, sounds like the first way to cool down right about now," he smirked. Then she mentioned something about him possibly working that night, and thus, needing to take a nap and he just shook his head, "Nah, I'm off tonight, so you've got him all to yourself," he teased with a wink before whipping a small rag out of his pocket, wiping his sweaty face with it. It was of a towel like material, quite common in Japan, and it seemed he always carried this one in particular. It was black, white and dark blue in color and had his name stitched on it.

tab Soon after he tucked the rag away he turned to Ailani, "So, shall we go?" he asked moving towards the door so they could start on their way over to the frozen yogurt place. It was strange, he was actually having fun, a lot of fun with Ailani, but it was like every step of the way he had to face baggage he had been carrying from his lost love, Mimiko. From the outside, no one would possibly know what had happened to him. People around here were not that tuned in to his life he had prior to moving here, and honestly if they did know, they probably wouldn't believe it.

Rikasha17
                                Sorry that it took me forever to actually reply to this, but yeah... Life went all insane for a while there and I just now got my sorry butt back on gaia

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                                              User Image

You Don't Know Me

User Image
              User Image
                  Ailani didn't seem too focused or concerned with the fact that young higschoolers and some women were looking at Aoi as if he was some piece of meat on sale! Hell if she did notice she probably would have felt the jealousy radiating off them! Even so she wouldn't have cared since as far as she saw it this wasn't a date of any kind and there was no reason to get jealous or defensive about it. Aoi was a cool guy but he was no boyfriend and she didn't feel like she was in a position to date anyone or be tied down completely. Sure the right guy may come along and sweep her off her feet and surprise the hell out of her like no other but it wasn't something she was initially looking for. It was best to be surprised when it came to love anyway right?

"And since I won you get to pay so have fun with that" She teased and walked over to the door with him. It's been a while since she's really been out with anyone to have much fun. The clubs were nice but even then it could get overwhelming to where she just wanted a normal day out with a friend or two. Ailani couldn't help but to grin when he mentioned he was off tonight and she had him all for herself. Most women would probably melt from that alone but she shrugged it off and flicked his forehead. "Yeah yeah lucky me. Though that may change if a pretty little thing with enormous boobs shows up and sweeps you away from me. Though if that were to happen I wouldn't blame you, if the chick has nice knockers then go for it."

She headed to the door but did notice the small rag he carried with him. It was a cute little thing and she assumed it may have had some sentimental value to him for it which could be why he kept it. It did look slightly old but not too much, but again it wasn't her place to ask or get too nosy about it. "But yeah i'm ready to go so you just lead the way and try to be gentle when you got me on this panty dropper." she laughed then took a seat on his motorcycle and waited for him to ger on as well. She'd be lying if she didn't say she wasn't having any fun with Aoi since she was. He was a cool guy and just seemed to be as normal as anyone else despite the high pedastol he was put on from women alone. Regardless she wouldn't do that to him and she would see him for who he was and not his sex appeal.

Dessert Devour

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                                tab Location: The arcade >> Frozen Yogurt Place

tab "Fair enough," he replied with a slight shrug to her saying he would pay since he lost the last game. It wasn't like he was short on cash or anything, so he had no issue with paying for her frozen yogurt. As they headed out the door she responded to what he said about having off and he couldn't help but laugh slightly, shaking his head. "You know I can get her to follow me home any night. I'd blow her off," he replied grinning slightly over at her before he moved over to his bike.

tab The rag had been a gift from Mimiko. She had done all the stitching herself, so it was an important thing, which is why he had brought it with him everywhere... And on top of that, it was a handy thing to have around for cases of getting sweaty, or washing your hands and there only being those air dries that don't do jack to actually DRY your hands. Then she remarked about trying to be gentle with her on boar. He grinned again, "Oh, I'll try," but it was obvious he wasn't exactly a boring kind of driver.

tab Moments after he got on the bike they were speeding down the road slightly above the speed limit, but it was obvious he had great control over his machine. It took them only a few minutes to get to the frozen yogurt place. Once they stepped in he said, "Sky is the limit. Pick whatever you want and I'll cover it as the price of defeat back at the arcade," before looking over what all flavors they had.

Rikasha17
                                So pumped!

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                                              User Image

You Don't Know Me

User Image
              User Image
                  Ailani was sure if he did see an attractive woman that was willingly trying to bed him he would go for it in a heartbeat but maybe she wasn't giving him the benefit of the doubt. They were clearly having a good time so she doubted he would end it so quickly just for a one night stand even if it was something he was rather used to. "If you say so, can't say that I don't believe you though." she chuckled as she waited for him.

Obviously she didn't mind if he wasn't as gentle on his bike like she asked. Hell she liked having a fun and exciting ride on a bike it made it all the more enjoyable! It was fun and gave her such rush! Now that she really looked at Aoi she could tell why so many girls would be all over him and want him as their own. He was beyond good looking and he had a great personality by what she could tell. Though she was sure plenty of girls only say his looks and not anything deeper which could be upsetting. For all she knew it could be a reason why he was single to begin with but she didn't know him enough on a personal level to really ask him all of that. Maybe one day but for now she was content with her assumptions.

When they arrived to the frozen yogurt place she stepped in to take a look at all the flavors they had. Plenty of girls were here as well and they were more than excited to see Aoi here and less excited to see her with him! Yes they were a little aware of who Ailani was but they couldn't understand why she was with him. At first they assumed she was just another one night stand for him but it just didn't look or feel that way. "Hey hot shot, I'm going to get vanilla bean..mixed with dark chocolate. I can't imagine a better combination." she smiled then walked back over to him. "What are you getting and you might want to speed it up cause the longer we stay the longer I think these women think you're on the menu."

Ailani nudged him playfully before walking over to the counter to get her yogurt. The other women, hell she didn't mind them as long as they weren't causing her any problems and she was not beneath telling one off in a yogurt shop if they did.

Dessert Devour

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas