Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think it's beneficial to read writing (i.e. short stories, fanfiction) about OCs before you draw them?

Yes, it helps me a lot! 0.36 36.0% [ 9 ]
No, not at all. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No, but it's fun to read. 0.32 32.0% [ 8 ]
I'm not really sure... 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
It doesn't matter to me. 0.28 28.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 ... 19 20 21 >

Eternal Star

Caramel Kisses

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
No no, it's a really good reference!
I'm just meh at how static the pose feels and dunno how to go about her top, haha...
Oh that's good! I was worried because I usually don't use those kinda references haha ^^;
And I can't wait to see your work actually ;m; Static poses are a bane of my existence too.
hello~ i'd be interested in drawing any of your ocs or akashixhansel if you'd like ovo
here's my deviantART
and also a current wip of my own two characters(both boys)

Eternal Star

Jinhii
You had me with your sample xD
What are your prices?
Lucevia
Jinhii
You had me with your sample xD
What are your prices?

ahaha xD well tbh i used to sell art/do auctions on gaia a lot years ago but now that i'm back and the inflation has gotten so bad, idk how to price my art now lol
i guess you can offer what you think it's worth depending on what you'd like ;w;

Eternal Star

Jinhii
Ah man that's a toughie since I'm trash when it comes to pricing ;__; is there maybe an item you want? We can start from there? o:
Lucevia
Jinhii
Ah man that's a toughie since I'm trash when it comes to pricing ;__; is there maybe an item you want? We can start from there? o:

hmm i guess one of the items i really want rn is pixie kitten xD

Eternal Star

Jinhii
Argh, sorry I took so long to reply D:
anyway, in that case does around 50b sound good? o: (though you'll have to wait a bit for my stuff to sell because I depleted my funds in one go orz

Eternal Star

btw: happy birthday, Hansel!! heart
my bae is technically 22 now c'8
Lucevia
Jinhii
Argh, sorry I took so long to reply D:
anyway, in that case does around 50b sound good? o: (though you'll have to wait a bit for my stuff to sell because I depleted my funds in one go orz

it's fine~! and sure that's good <: which character(s) do you want drawn and in what style?

Chrystali's Partner

Mega Cub

heart heart
Hi this is Mushrum from DA! C:
I have read the details for the couple (Josibeth) btw and I'll be sending you a sketch soon for the pose once I get the time ^^
I'm not sure what I'll be drawing for the outfits yet..unless you want me to do anything specific for them? heart
Lucevia

Heya! Just giving you a heads up~ sent you a note on DA! whee
Lucevia
btw: happy birthday, Hansel!! heart
my bae is technically 22 now c'8

Woo! Here's a freeb!
User Image

Eternal Star

Yuberrific
      Oh my goddd I saw this on dA and commented xD but this is still my favorite thing ever, thank you!

Eternal Star

Jinhii
      Do you think you can do Akaham in the style of the wip you showed me? uwu do you think it can include color or no? o-0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff