Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Receiver

13,715 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Overstocked 200
I've been logging on to Gaia regularly- my aquarium is at 100%, I've been getting my daily chances, perusing various parts of the site- scoping the market place; all of which I've been doing daily.

It took me a really, really long time to be able to access LB because the site's counter was broken; repeating days, resetting days.. ect. But now, despite being logged in and only missing one or two days, I've been removed from the only shop worth shopping on Gaia?

I've been a Gaia member for more than ten years- the fact that you have such a broken tool on this site is just ridiculous. This is one of the many- many- reasons I no longer give you guys my money (most of which circle around my favorite game being taken away and lied about). And you lost a fairly sizable paycheck when I stopped buying cash. And I know for every one person that stops buying, two more start- but what happened to the company that wanted their users to enjoy the site? I can't enjoy a site that is hardly functionable. Get it together.

Vintage Gaian

yeah mine did that about a month ago I have been bouncing between 1-3 days needed ever since

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
maybe I got your notice. I received two. cat_confused

In a relationship with PoshuI

Hey I just want to point out, collecting daily chance, keeping your aquarium, browsing and MP do not have anything to do with access to Loyal's. It's based only on logging into Gaia.

Waltz Bunny's Partner In Crime

Cat

Same problem here. I've pretty much been on here almost everyday but now it keeps Telling me to log in for the next Four Days.

Romantic Receiver

13,715 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Overstocked 200
I shouldn't have to log out and log back in daily on my own personal computers. I'm already logged in, I visit the site, it should count.

Sir Hellraiser

24,300 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
Pathfinder

Renaissance

Lavinia Nox

Shutaura

Yeah. Loyal is uh..how should I put this..difficult. sweatdrop He has a tendency to boot people from his shop at random. Going back in this very forum to around the time his shop opened will show you that this is not a new issue. It's a known issue. Gaia just hasn't found a way/taken the time to fix it yet.

If my memory serves me correctly, Gaia requires that we log in at least 75 out of 90 days to be allowed to enter Loyal's Bazaar. That gives us a lenience of 15 missed days in total. If you know you haven't been away from Gaia for 15 days, then make sure to file a ticket letting them know you were unfairly denied entry into his shop. That should clear the problem up.

Please note: They tend to give you a precautionary warning letting you know that if you miss X amount of days, Loyal will remove you again.

To file a ticket
There are three ways you can access the ticket system. You can either go to the very top of the page where it says: Hi, [username here!] and select 'Help Center' in the drop down menu under your username. Go to the bottom of the page and click 'FAQ/HELP' or go to the bottom and click 'Contact Us'.

All options will take you to the same page.

Click 'My Tickets'. A new page will load with the title 'Submit a Ticket'. Under 'Ticket Description' select 'General Account Inquiry' for the subject. Select 'Account Status' for the Topics. Then select 'Issues With Items/Gold' for the Sub Topics. Fill out each area as accurately as you can. If possible, supply screen shots of the issue. Click the 'Finish' button at the bottom of the page to send the ticket.

Waltz Bunny's Partner In Crime

Cat

Lucas the Helper

Alright, Thank You for the Help!

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
Lucas the Helper

not sure why I was quoted as I wasn't randomly booted. but ok.

Romantic Receiver

13,715 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Overstocked 200
See, I had to file a ticket to even get into the shop to start off with. I sat at 44 days for three weeks, jumped to 19 days for a week, then 15, then back to 19 or so. If it doesn't work as it should, as an individual with experience writing html scripts for personal sites, DON'T EMPLOY IT. If it does not work DO NOT LET YOUR USERS USE IT. Don't upset the users because they come first. For the love of all that is ******** holy, do not give the person paying you money a utterly poor designed piece of garbage! Users of this site (and all sites) should only see what is considered to be the best of the creator's abilities; the fact that this site is literally full of this crap is just pathetic.

Wealthy Partier

9,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Same here. I logged in every day bar about 2 and I got a message today telling me I had been booted from LB. No warning, just removed. This is just another thing to add to the long and still growing list of reasons why I'm seriously thinking of deleting my account.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff