Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who do you want the new lead vocalist to be?

Carl, ANIMAL RIGHTS! 0.081481481481481 8.1% [ 11 ]
Moira, she clearly is the one who deserves it. 0.34814814814815 34.8% [ 47 ]
Devin, he fits best into the imagine of the band and i ship him and the white haired girl <3 0.16296296296296 16.3% [ 22 ]
Rina, who wouldn't want to see her punked out? 0.28148148148148 28.1% [ 38 ]
yourself, because i am awesome and clearly would be the leader 0.12592592592593 12.6% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 681 682 683 > >> >>> »|

Ethereal Rogue

31,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Winged 100

Lonely Muse

Hi everyone smile How are you doing?

Angelic Victory

*taps along and sings random songs*
HOWS EVERYONE ninja

Angelic Victory

Howlin at the Moon

very good! I'm spinning around and pondering what there is to Anon Gift giving. Seems the time to get rid of things one no longer needs.

Ethereal Rogue

31,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Winged 100
Howlin at the Moon

oh I'm doing fine just enjoying a quiet morning on Gaia.

Lonely Muse

Eldyna
Howlin at the Moon

very good! I'm spinning around and pondering what there is to Anon Gift giving. Seems the time to get rid of things one no longer needs.

Sounds about right. I'm kind of just derping around the forum until I figure out more about this event. I'm still slightly confused about whether this event is just a give gold back to Gaia or if it's something actually interesting.

Ethereal Rogue

31,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Winged 100
Eldyna
Howlin at the Moon

I feel that it is more about the nice feeling of getting a surprise gift with a sweet note. Some of the notes are stunning. I'm not to good with writing so I try to give people things that they will like or can sell to get what they like but if I just wanted to clean my inventory it would be easier to just toss it all into dumpster dive.

Lonely Muse

Harlequinn smith
Eldyna
Howlin at the Moon

I feel that it is more about the nice feeling of getting a surprise gift with a sweet note. Some of the notes are stunning. I'm not to good with writing so I try to give people things that they will like or can sell to get what they like but if I just wanted to clean my inventory it would be easier to just toss it all into dumpster dive.

Hmm... that is true. I know that sometimes what a person wants in a whole of gold so sometimes i gift them something that is worth a bit of gold to help them get to their goal since I can't always get them all the way there
Howlin at the Moon
Harlequinn smith
Eldyna
Howlin at the Moon

Hmm... that is true. I know that sometimes what a person wants in a whole of gold so sometimes i gift them something that is worth a bit of gold to help them get to their goal since I can't always get them all the way there
It would be so amazing to sing on a stage! I usually just sing in the shower. Do you think I’ll sound the same without shampoo in my hair?

Blazing Bard

13,840 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
O my gosh thank you so much anon 3nodding

Hey there!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got a special gift for you!

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Wheezing Phantom

15,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
ninja waits for items to sell on mp ninja

Thirteenth Ace

26,025 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Bold Squire 75
Hello hello~!

aaleeyyee's King