Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Vampire

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
Put down what superheroes you like, put what superheroes you want to be in a movie that hasn't been released or can't wait to see that comes out.

Dangerous Fairy

Excited for avengers age of ultron and all the upcoming marvel films except ant man stare

and on the dc spectrum looking forward to how they're do the new batman films and how ben afleck will be and then Awesomness that is Wonder Women

also kinda think black widow should get her own movie because shes awesome mrgreen

What about you?

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
I really loved to have a female main character.
But once character I really love, and it didn 't have that much screen time is Gambit.
My fav superhero since I was little..
I would really love a movie with him and Rougue, But the rougue like the comics or animated series... not in the movies, as much I love those movies, and kind agree with Anna Paquin sometime as an actress, I think they ruined the character there sad

Feline Cat

DC Fangirl...
Just hopping their upcoming movies will turn out okay.
gonk
The new Ant-Man comic is fun, and the promotional art from Comic-Con was cool, so I'm looking forward to the movie.

11,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I'm a big fan of Spawn. I'd like to see Spawn get a proper reboot.
i like the hulk, we both get big and green and scary when we are angry and lose our clothes

Time-traveling Defender

25,115 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
My favorite superhero is Iron Man, though I must admit that I love all of the MCU Avengers. I'm looking forward to Age of Ultron!
The superhero that I am most looking forward to seeing on the big screen is Aquaman. Never really been a huge DC fan, but I do love Jason Momoa. heart
Always been a big fan of Batman.

Mainly because he's just some guy. Superman annoys me because he is the exact opposite.

I'd love to see a new Phantom movie. Or something revolving around Gambit.

Adorable Lunatic

Marvel fan girl here cx

my favorite MCU characters are Loki, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Peter Quill, and of course Rocket Raccoon

looking forward to Cap 3, Guardians 2, Doctor Strange and not getting my hopes up for Thor 3 lol

Interesting Vampire

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
I like Spiderman and can't wait for the new one to come out.

Interesting Vampire

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
So I see now they having a superhero movie name Ant Man coming out that I never heard of, wonder what is next.

Dapper Wolf

My top 5 favorites are Steve Rogers, Peter Parker, Bruce Wayne, Tony Stark, and Thor. I love Captain America 2 and can't wait for The Age of Ultron. It seems interesting.

Interesting Vampire

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
AresTheFabulous
My top 5 favorites are Steve Rogers, Peter Parker, Bruce Wayne, Tony Stark, and Thor. I love Captain America 2 and can't wait for The Age of Ultron. It seems interesting.

Dang their making another one
Matatooki
Always been a big fan of Batman.

Mainly because he's just some guy. Superman annoys me because he is the exact opposite

Not quite. Batman's a billionaire who traveled the world to become a genius ninja detective chemist engineer inventor who can probably speak every language. He doesn't officially have any powers but it doesn't make a difference thanks to an unspoken power every writer loves to grant him. He's also incredibly damaged psychologically, rendering him very cold and bitter and cynical, and almost alien thanks to the (cop-out) explanation that he's basically a genius in every possible field of anything.

Meanwhile Superman, in spite of all the powers he has, is a normal guy. He grew up on a farm, raised by normal parents, lived in a small town, had the same high school experience most of us had, then moved to the big city to get a career doing something he was passionate about (journalism).

That's the irony about those two that everyone seems to forget: for all the differences they have on a physical level, as people Superman is more human than Batman.

And Lex Luthor too, for good measure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces