Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eurylochus's Waifu

Tipsy Prophet

To be entirely honest I used to self harm in handful of different ways, a lot, all of the time, I had my reasons too, I did for about 6 years, and I stopped. I was in a lot of shitty situations, that I won't be sharing. I have a lot of really bad scars now, on my arms, thighs, and my stomach. They're pretty ugly and it was so bad I used to wear a jacket to go downstairs/ answer my bedroom door so my parents wouldn't see. Gratefully I'm at that point where I can wear short shorts and tank tops and not care what the ******** any mother ******** thinks but now I'm worried about who I'm gonna be laying in bed with in the future, also my kids one day, and that's what scares me, is what people who I care about - what they think of my body.

I wanna know honestly how people feel about others hurting themselves in hard situations and their scars afterwards. Please, tell me all your stories, GD.

Tipsy Fairy

I WAS REALLY PSYCHOTIC MID 2013 AND SCRATCHED THE s**t OUT OF MY HAND BECAUSE THERE WERE BUGS IN IT, SO I HAVE SCARS ON THEM PLUS I WAS DRINKING POISONS, TAKING MULTIPLE OVER DOSES AND BURNING MY HANDS ON HOT WATER.
I HAVE SH OTHER THAN THAT SITUATION.

Eurylochus's Waifu

Tipsy Prophet

Hoololy
I WAS REALLY PSYCHOTIC MID 2013 AND SCRATCHED THE s**t OUT OF MY HAND BECAUSE THERE WERE BUGS IN IT, SO I HAVE SCARS ON THEM PLUS I WAS DRINKING POISONS, TAKING MULTIPLE OVER DOSES AND BURNING MY HANDS ON HOT WATER.

Can't actually tell if this is for real or not. I hope you're doing better though
ppl needa chill is what i think about cutters lol

Tipsy Fairy

Gowlie
Hoololy

Can't actually tell if this is for real or not. I hope you're doing better though

WHY WOULD I MAKE IT UP?
I AM DOING BETTER... I THINK.

7,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
i have borderline personality disorder with psychosis. before my diagnosis, i would self harm at work in the backroom when i became too stressed to my anxiety went high. my worst is a series os scars on my upper thigh where i cut myself 30-40 times in a row. i'm on better medication and have triggers still, but i haven't self harmed in several months.

Eurylochus's Waifu

Tipsy Prophet

Substances
Depends on the person I guess

Familiar Poster

I don't really understand it.
Like, I hear people explain why they do it,
But it doesn't make sense to me.
There's evidence that suggests teenage self harm has risen dramatically over the past decade, and I don't understand why.

7,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Substances

some people literally cannot -- and cutting is a release for them. where emotions lack, the cutting begins and it is a way of expressing all negative emotions. for some, the intense need to see blood is also a reason. some people who don't have access to proper health care or therapy can't just chill. and there's nothing wrong with that.
Gowlie
Substances
Depends on the person I guess
nah, all cutters needa chill
fabulous notion
Substances

some people literally cannot -- and cutting is a release for them. where emotions lack, the cutting begins and it is a way of expressing all negative emotions. for some, the intense need to see blood is also a reason. some people who don't have access to proper health care or therapy can't just chill. and there's nothing wrong with that.
lol ppl needa chill

Eurylochus's Waifu

Tipsy Prophet

RoboTwi v2
There's evidence that suggests teenage self harm has risen dramatically over the past decade, and I don't understand why.
Besides Tumblr and social media, I cannot really say why, but also music now.

Eurylochus's Waifu

Tipsy Prophet

Not So Hardcore
I don't really understand it.
Like, I hear people explain why they do it,
But it doesn't make sense to me.
If people explain to you what's going on and what's wrong with them and you still can't really feel for them, then there's not really any point in trying to talk or help someone through something they're going through. And that's completely okay, because some people just don't feel for it. I get that.

Feral Supporter

can u not plz ty - love dip

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas