Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
T e u r y
koneko66
T e u r y
Congrats on getting runners up! *hopes the right people are quoted >.<* Your pictures are all beautiful! 3nodding
Oh wow. thanks so much! This means a lot, truly it does...
You're welcome! It's a pretty big honor to be included in the manga! I'm happy you made it! ^,^

Special Snowflake

minghii
Sand Dancer Shaka
minghii
Congrats Minghii, and you thought you wouldn't win xd Your style fitted the manga the most, could totes see you working for Gaia in future, dun forget the tiny people when you get there though wink

(I actually nearly retracted mine after seeing yours sweatdrop )
PFFFT after losing two contests one after the other I am beyond insecure xd and thank you
Lmao i could never work in gaia. I'm not good in the stuff they're doing xD;

But now, congrats for runner up too! ; w ;

Hahaha! I know the feeling, as a general rule I tend not to win any Gaia contests, but regardless you shouldn't let it get you down!

Yessssss, you could... (and should!) I remember reading something about Reaper and ... I think it was Gem2Niki got their jobs through staff recommendation an age ago...

Thank you!! heart

edited: my early morning grammar fail

Special Snowflake

koneko66
Sand Dancer Shaka
koneko66
Your sig art and avi designs are also pretty cool too~ ^.^ *likes the dynamics of your avis* =3
>.< thank you for noticing and such kind words heart I'm just happy to get runner up :3
You're welcome~ ^.^ The avi in the cosmic dust cloud is what first caught my attention, but this current one is pretty neat too~ =)

Haha! Yeah, honestly, that's all I was hoping for too! Having one's art displayed officially on the site is a pretty big honor I think, win or runner up~ heart The entries were all fantastic though, I knew I'd never make it! xd Learned a lot though~ So I'm proud of that~ 3nodding Your entry's pretty awesome, I must say by the way~ I thought yours also had a high chance of winning so I'm glad you got runner up~ 3nodding

I reckon you should enter contests for yourself anyway, so I'm glad you got something out of it! I'm glad to be shown (even if it's small)!! Aww, but your entry was really nice too heart You believe how many contest I've entered just for this one to go through - hahahahaha! I think we've all not won at some point.

bellamy blake's Husband

Skilled Alchemist

Congratulations to everyone who won! They all look phenomenal, you guys deserved it!

Peculiar Tenant

Congrats to the winners! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ They were all really good entries.
The other entries were good too so everyone should be proud!

I was hoping for runner-up but you win some, you lose some. ┐(`‿‘)┌
I had a lot of fun drawing my piece anyway so no regrets! (๑ ・ ڡ < ๑) ゞ

Vicious Demigod

Strawberry Fool
Congrats to the winners! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ They were all really good entries.
The other entries were good too so everyone should be proud!

I was hoping for runner-up but you win some, you lose some. ┐(`‿‘)┌
I had a lot of fun drawing my piece anyway so no regrets! (๑ ・ ڡ < ๑) ゞ

I thought yours was really unique : > I loved the concept of it - it's a shame it didn't get a place.

Peculiar Tenant

Foltztron

I thought yours was really unique : > I loved the concept of it - it's a shame it didn't get a place.

Aww that's sweet of you to say! (〃'‿'〃) Thanks for the compliment.

There were a lot of good entries (yours included) so it's understandable not everyone can place.
I'm just happy with how it came out and how much fun I had drawing it. (>ω<)

Pixelated Glitch

43,275 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pixelated Lurker 500
Congrats to the winners! : D

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Sand Dancer Shaka
I reckon you should enter contests for yourself anyway, so I'm glad you got something out of it! I'm glad to be shown (even if it's small)!! Aww, but your entry was really nice too heart You believe how many contest I've entered just for this one to go through - hahahahaha! I think we've all not won at some point.
(My goodness, all you avis are cool! XD)

Yup~ They're good for skill honing I think~ 3nodding I know for me, I rarely work on pictures for myself, so goals are good~ whee It's nice of you to like my pic~ I worked hard on it~ heart

Haha! Means that hard work and persistence pay off! ^,^ Losing is probably good for us in the end too, haha! xd Makes us improve till we win~ 3nodding

Cold Disser

18,175 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Cool Cat 500

I wonder how long it will be until the announce the
winners officially? I'm curious to see the winners
of the other NPC Ship contest, as well as find out
what the heck a Chance Pass is, lol
aBADcold

Dude i friggin know right eek

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

aBADcold

minghii

Congrats friend! I'm happy you didn't get discouraged from the other contest
results. I have to admit, your entry looks really good in that manga wink
thank you ; A ; I'm glad I kept my anxiety down and entered in the end

And Congrats to you too! I'm really happy that gaia included yours in emotion_drool I still love your colors the best

@the others

I'm on my phone almost all the time so I can't quote well orz
Congratulations!!

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

aBADcold

they never announce the winners. You just kinda keep going back to the contest thread until they post the names, which they already did for the shipping contest

They're incredibly slow with this one though.... I know they want to match the manga coming out with the results but so far they haven't even bothered posting the names on the front page or the prize

And the chance pass has 5 singles from every new items only chance item we are getting this month, and an extra golden box that has exclusive recolors for each of that RIG

Edit: ah wait, I just realized it's the weekends and they don't work. The delay probably has to do with that surprised

Cold Disser

18,175 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Cool Cat 500
minghii

Wuuuut?! That means a lot to me, you liking my entry. I've always been
the one fawning over your work! xD But thank you for the gratulations : D

Tthe Punked Out NPC contest winners were announced in the official
announcements though? I guess they might have changed since, though

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Sand Dancer Shaka

Hahaha! I know the feeling, as a general rule I tend not to win any Gaia contests, but regardless you shouldn't let it get you down!

Yessssss, you could... (and should!) I remember reading something about Reaper and ... I think it was Gem2Niki got their jobs through staff recommendation an age ago...

Thank you!! heart

edited: my early morning grammar fail
well, after these three contests, i honestly think i'm just gonna lay down and rest for a while, and pray they won't have another one that interests me OTL

nooooooo. i'd have a hard time working here. too much things irl to do ; w ; it would be cool but i think i'll just stick to drawing fanarts for now xD

np!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces