User Image

Stay back, Gaians! I know that I need to maintain a certain level of professionalism, but I just can't stand by while you cash in this latest coupon offer to receive the DJ Penguin Cookie!

This promotion runs from January 26th at 5:00 PM PST to January 27th at 4:59 PM PST, but I'm going to do everything in power to keep these adorable little cookies safe from hungry Gaians trying to nibble on them for a chance to win up to 100,000 Gaia Cash with their purchase of 1000 Gaia Cash or more via Paypal or Credit Card! Gaians who bite into this cookie are guaranteed to win at least 200 Gaia Cash, and might even receive a Perfect Parcel, which can be exchanged for any equippable item on Gaia that isn't limited quantity!

Sweet DJ Penguin Cookie, with your cute little headphones, don't despair. I, Admin, will do everything in my power to protect you! Even though this coupon can be used 2 times per account, and it would make a fantastic bargain for any savvy shopper!

If you can really look this adorable DJ Penguin Cookie in the cute frosted eye and click the button below to begin redeeming this offer then go ahead and do it, you monster!

Get Your Coupon Code!