Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Supporter

if u wanna play in tourneys it can cost upward of $2,000 to have a tourney-legal deck since you can only use cards made within the last x years????????????????????????????

god damn what are these nerds doing for a living to spend this scratch on cards

Divine Conversationalist

******** women aquire currency then play mtg instead of having meaning relationships with a s/o

Questionable Grabber

Tourney legal deck can cost anywhere from $50-1500. Depends on how much of a tryhard you wanna be, dipp.

Feral Supporter

Nero`Angelo
Tourney legal deck can cost anywhere from $50-1500. Depends on how much of a tryhard you wanna be, dipp.

why would i half a** something?

Questionable Grabber

Dippamoss
Nero`Angelo

My question would be, why waste money when you can build a solid deck for $150. Most top players don't go that balls to the wall.

Feral Supporter

Nero`Angelo
Dippamoss
Nero`Angelo

My question would be, why waste money when you can build a solid deck for $150. Most top players don't go that balls to the wall.

o for real? thats way more reasonable

Fanatical Phantom

That's why I just play the digital version.
umm hmmm
personally i just drafted regularly
u amass a collection and u can trade for stuff
yea u just end up spending the money over a long period of time but if u enjoy drafting its worth

also i mean 2000$ is a bit of an exagg...
maybe the most expensive decks in the formats that never rotate
u can have a playable deck for 50ish and usually theres a good deck in the meta for 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff