Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
I'm sure we've all experienced it in our lives--feeling unwanted, just wanting to be a part of something more, and sometimes just needing a kind word or a big hug. I know I sure have in the past, and as I battle with other trainers, I notice the same Pokemon being used over and over again. There are 721 Pokemon out there, and some I haven't seen others use in quite some time.

So, I decided that I am going to find the neglected Pokemon who have so much potential, but are vastly underrated or unused. I will be making one team of the Pokemon who are underused and just need a trainer to raise and love them!

Original Suggestions:

-Geodude
-Zubat
-Tangela
-Finneon
-Poochyena
-Maractus
-Audino
-Ledyba
-Zigzagoon
-Surskit
-Whismur
-Voltorb
-Koffing
-Spoink
-Spinda
-Chingling
-Clamperl
-Venonat
-Mankey
-Dewble
-Tynamo
-Chatot
-Dunsparce
-Psyduck
-Sunflora
-Skitty
-Luvdisc
-Farfetch'd
-Sandslash
-Sudowoodo
-Rattata
-Tediursa
-Nidoran F
-Castform
-Ekans
-Stantler

My team has been chosen! 3nodding

-Tangela
-Finneon
-Ledyba
-Chingling
-Sudowoodo
-Ekans

Artessana's Husband

Snarky Exhibitionist

15,425 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Married 100
Zubat. And i know you won't regret this one.

Friendly Gekko

Tangela <3

Biggest Anubutt

Finneon/Lumineon...a pokémon I feel like I totally forget exists.

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
Akai Aryeroth
Zubat. And i know you won't regret this one.

I am one of those people who love Zubat, mostly thanks to Crobat.~ Zubat is adorable, on the list he goes!

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
passerella
Tangela <3

Great, great suggestion! I feel like grass types in general are vastly underrated and Tangela even more-so.

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
Main Page Nitemare Headba

As much as I love water pokemon, I must admit that I forget it exists sometimes as well, which makes it a great candidate... Added! Thanks!

Wealthy Warrior

8,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Millionaire 200

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
6T9 ME
poochyena

Adding, thanks!

Friendly Gekko

SongPhoenix
passerella
Tangela <3

Great, great suggestion! I feel like grass types in general are vastly underrated and Tangela even more-so.

Grass types are my babies haha. Oddish is my favourite but I feel like he definitely gets a lot more use than tangela. This is such a cute idea!

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
passerella
SongPhoenix
passerella
Tangela <3

Grass types are my babies haha. Oddish is my favourite but I feel like he definitely gets a lot more use than tangela. This is such a cute idea!

Oddish is such a cute little blueberry~ x) Thank you! I was battling online the other day and I'm like, "I bet I can predict the next team I'm about to face" and I was only off by one Pokemon. <.< Lol, so I figured there are so many that could use some love. (:

Friendly Gekko

SongPhoenix
passerella
SongPhoenix
passerella
Tangela <3

Oddish is such a cute little blueberry~ x) Thank you! I was battling online the other day and I'm like, "I bet I can predict the next team I'm about to face" and I was only off by one Pokemon. <.< Lol, so I figured there are so many that could use some love. (:

Haha wow that's pretty crazy, out of so many choices! I don't battle competitively, but I try and use new pokemon I haven't tried before on each playthrough, it's fun learning how to use different kinds!

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
passerella
SongPhoenix
passerella
SongPhoenix
passerella
Tangela <3

Haha wow that's pretty crazy, out of so many choices! I don't battle competitively, but I try and use new pokemon I haven't tried before on each playthrough, it's fun learning how to use different kinds!

I don't play competitively either, I just enjoy being with my pokemon-buddies. c: And yes, it is fun!

Biggest Anubutt

SongPhoenix

As much as I love water pokemon, I must admit that I forget it exists sometimes as well, which makes it a great candidate... Added! Thanks!

Np, will you be updating with how your training of these guys goes?

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
SongPhoenix

Np, will you be updating with how your training of these guys goes?

Yes I will be. (: I am going to wait for a larger list to choose from, but once I do, I will then determine how often I will update with how things go, nicknames, levels, amie, all that fun stuff!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff