Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bunny

5,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Hiii, yeah, I'm gonna be straight with everyone, I'm not new. I've been around for a long time, at least up until about maybe 2010 because that's where my activities here on Gaia slowly started to come to a halt. I think my earliest or longest usernames were
Countess Ayala, Twilight Child Ayala and Hermes Moon Lady Serene.

Pfft, yeah I was obsessed with the Hermes Moon item (I love bunnnies mkay?).

Anyways, Hi, I'm Hina, call me Ayala or Serene or Hina. I'm returning to Gaia today to start over a new because I forgot which of my billions of accounts i was on and I just felt like a fresh start would do me some good. Poor items on there tho. crying

I love anime. im not really up to date on the new ones past 2010 and I haven't read any new books lately either. I'm hoping to pick up my writing again as well.

My favorite colors are blue, purple, black, and silver (or grey and white) and I love eating pasta recipes. Me and Hermes Moon (the item LOL) are in an eternal love affair while Mercury's Moon and Erebus's Moon are our babies. LOL. Kidding but seriously, I want to collect all three of these items because anything remotely related to rabbits or Hermes Moon are awesome.

I have a twin brother. Some of you might remember Nano Krusnik or Yoruman XD Or Laughing Man or something or other. Those were his Gaia names. I still dont know what to make of him and some of his and my friends not being on anymore. Welp, time to make some new ones.

Be sure to add me if ya'all want. I won't bite. heart

Versatile Poster

10,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lunar Gemini Hina
Hiii, yeah, I'm gonna be straight with everyone, I'm not new. I've been around for a long time, at least up until about maybe 2010 because that's where my activities here on Gaia slowly started to come to a halt. I think my earliest or longest usernames were

Anyways, Hi, I'm Hina, call me Ayala or Serene or Hina. I'm returning to Gaia today to start over a new because I forgot which of my billions of accounts i was on and I just felt like a fresh start would do me some good. Poor items on there tho. crying

I love anime. im not really up to date on the new ones past 2010 and I haven't read any new books lately either. I'm hoping to pick up my writing again as well.

My favorite colors are blue, purple, black, and silver (or grey and white) and I love eating pasta recipes. Me and Hermes Moon (the item LOL) are in an eternal love affair while Mercury's Moon and Erebus's Moon are our babies. LOL. Kidding but seriously, I want to collect all three of these items because anything remotely related to rabbits or Hermes Moon are awesome.

I have a twin brother. Some of you might remember Nano Krusnik or Yoruman XD Or Laughing Man or something or other. Those were his Gaia names. I still dont know what to make of him and some of his and my friends not being on anymore. Welp, time to make some new ones.

Welcome back

Friendly Bunny

5,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
SunStarBright
Lunar Gemini Hina

Welcome back

Thank you.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia biggrin

Profitable Noob

Lunar Gemini Hina

welcome back to gaia
Lunar Gemini Hina

gaia_nitemareleft
well , first of all .
nice to meet u Hina , u can call me ruby :>

starting fresh is pretty good , though you ' ve probably noticed
the inflation going on here in gaia . so what u thought was
expensive back then , is probably 10x more expensive xP

yum_onigiri yum_onigiri yum_onigiri yum_onigiri

anime is good to watch , i ' m more of a manga reader ,
though i do watch anime from time to time .
got any favs so far ? c:

i love love looove pasta foods !
Italian pasta dishes are so yummy too !
gaia_nitemareright

Lonely Businessman

7,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
welcome back to gaia :3
Welcome back!

Friendly Bunny

5,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Brooklyn Malakian
welcome back to gaia :3

K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia biggrin

Lord tommyle
Lunar Gemini Hina

welcome back to gaia

Thanks guys! ^^

PhantomPuppy
Lunar Gemini Hina

gaia_nitemareleft
well , first of all .
nice to meet u Hina , u can call me ruby :>

starting fresh is pretty good , though you ' ve probably noticed
the inflation going on here in gaia . so what u thought was
expensive back then , is probably 10x more expensive xP

anime is good to watch , i ' m more of a manga reader ,
though i do watch anime from time to time .
got any favs so far ? c:

i love love looove pasta foods !
Italian pasta dishes are so yummy too !
gaia_nitemareright

It's nice to meet you,Ruby. ^^

Omg yees I have. It's gotten really bad since they'v released FLynn's Booty hasn't it? I came came temporarily in 2011ish to get one and yeah, never again. LOL. I noticed my never ending quested wishlist item, Fallen Wish has gone up a lot too. crying

Aha same here.
Some of my fav animes are Fruits Basket, Hellsing, and Sailor Moon, but as for mangas, I love the same but along with Black Butler and anything by the creator of Petshop of Horrors. heart

OMG IKR?
They're so delicious! My uncle makes italian pasta dishes almost every weekend and they're just sooo goooooo! emotion_drool

Friendly Bunny

5,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
x-FatMuffin
Welcome back!

ty heart
Lunar Gemini Hina

gaia_nitemareleft

ikr ? it ' s really bad , though it ' s kinda easy to get
gaia gold now tbh than it use to be , well i think so anyways . xD

aww ! yess , my fav manga is furuba ! c:
Sailor moon is also one of my favourite animes c:
very interesting !

omg , i am soo jealous right now ! D:
lemme have some T^T

gaia_nitemareright

Friendly Bunny

5,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
PhantomPuppy
Lunar Gemini Hina

gaia_nitemareleft

ikr ? it ' s really bad , though it ' s kinda easy to get
gaia gold now tbh than it use to be , well i think so anyways . xD

aww ! yess , my fav manga is furuba ! c:
Sailor moon is also one of my favourite animes c:
very interesting !

omg , i am soo jealous right now ! D:
lemme have some T^T

gaia_nitemareright

Yeah I agree with you there but I'm kind surprised that the games haven't been updated, gold pay out wise because Smashblox and those newer ones seem kinda silly what with us having to bet a certain amount of gold just to enter a tournament. sad

OMG! I love Haru! I've always loved him since I first saw the anime! And read the mangas. LOL. But Momiji is my absolute fav! Who's your fav. chars?
I love Sailor Moon. <3 Have u seen the remake of Sailor Moon?

I SHALL! When he make some tonight! biggrin
Lunar Gemini Hina

gaia_nitemareleft

yh , i get ya too . they even took zOMG away . :c
i loved playing on that with my friends .. but nope..
not anymore :c

omg ! me too ! o: WE WERE MENT TO BE FURUBA FRIENDS <3
haha . my second is kyo , hot tempered guys c:
i have not seen it yet nuu ! i have little figures of sailor moon in my
glass cabinet they are cute c:

OH MY GOD YASH . mail it to me <3 xD
gaia_nitemareright

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia razz

Friendly Bunny

5,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
PhantomPuppy
Lunar Gemini Hina

gaia_nitemareleft

yh , i get ya too . they even took zOMG away . :c
i loved playing on that with my friends .. but nope..
not anymore :c

omg ! me too ! o: WE WERE MENT TO BE FURUBA FRIENDS <3
haha . my second is kyo , hot tempered guys c:
i have not seen it yet nuu ! i have little figures of sailor moon in my
glass cabinet they are cute c:

OH MY GOD YASH . mail it to me <3 xD
gaia_nitemareright

I noticed that! D: Poor ZOMG!
Same here. I had loads of friends on there. sad
And don't forget making clans for it! D:

YESH! FURUBA FOREVER!
Him and Yuki are in a close third for me. XD
Which of the Madubachi trio did you like? I've always liked Hatori. <3
Awww! I only have an old Sailor Moon I got back in the seventh grade and now usagi is missing her boots and Luna. LMAO. Poor luna. XD

YESH! I SHALL! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces