Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Cleric

User Image

LOVE ↖ IS ↖ DEEPER ↖THAN ↖ WATER ↖fillerfillerfillerfillerfiller
            aren't secret messages fun? this one is ↖totally pointless, but what fun is a bunch of fillers literally saying "filler?" la la.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

User Image

S T A T U S:

xxxxxClosed for posts. Accepting applications.

C R E A T O R:

xxxxxMewMewMocha and LadyNenaRose

I N S P E R A T I O N:

xxxxxBoredom

L I T E R A C Y:

xxxxxLazy to Semi Lit

Magical Cleric

User Image

aren't secret messages fun? this one is ↖totally pointless, but what fun is a bunch of fillers literally saying "filler?" la la.

User Image

S T O R Y:

xxxxxFor years pirates have ruled the seas, earning their living by plundering villages and stealing from others. Though what most don't know is that pirates are also commissioned to hunt down Mer folk and other magical creatures, this is a dangerous job considering mystical creatures can be dangerous but the gold you receive for each kill makes it worth all the danger! Our story begins with the most powerful pirate crew around crashing their beloved ship during a storm. They are left on an island unknown to most without any way to send for help, now they must find a way to rebuild their ship and survive. What they don't know is that they are being hunted by the mermen that have labeled the island as their sanctuary. As time ticks on both groups will begin to question everything they've ever known as forbidden love between enemies begins to bloom.

E X T R A:

xxxxxListen up folks! This won't be some Little Mermaid s**t where they all fall in love at first sight and somebody makes a deal with a witch to get some ******** legs. No, just please no. The way this RP shall be run is that the mermen can have a water form and a land form which means there will be no bullshit of "I can only be above water for a little bit of time" or "I wish I can be on the land with you my love!" Mermen can have a range of special abilities but they cannot have every power known to mankind so please I give you a special list of s**t all mermen can do and in your profile you can add one thing onto it that only your character can do.
                                  Powers:
                                  1) You have a human form and can transform into it when you're on land but once you touch water your scales will begin to appear on your skin. So as long as you're dry you're safe!
                                  2) You can let others breathe under water by exchanging a kiss thus giving part of your power to the other person. This shall only happen when both parties are under water.
                                  3) You can speak to any animal under the sea. Sorry lovelies no talking to dogs and other animals above water unless that is your special power.
                                  4) You cry pearls, so unless you wan't your secret being found out don't cry in front of people you don't trust!
                                  To be honest I got these ideas from fanfics so I don't want any PM's with people going "That's not how it works, I've done research on mer folk" because if you do I will straight up tell you that I honestly couldn't give a ******** and you need to put on your big girl panties and deal with it sugar.

Magical Cleric

User Image

User Image

R U L E S:

B A S I C:

xxxxxPlease follow the terms and service guidelines set by gaia. We would hate to have this thread removed. We should all know not to god mod. Though your character may be skilled with their weapon, not everyone can dodge every single hit. You're more than likely going to get hit when there's a fight, suck it up darling because even if you are the best you're still going to get hit. So to sum that up, everyone still gets hit! If you have a problem with another person, please try to work it out nicely and in PMs. If the issue does not solve itself, then talk to me and we will see what we can do.

R O M A N C E:

xxxxxRomance is a must in this RP. When both the characters like each other and you feel the need to make them well, bang just take it out of here, nobody needs to see it!

L I T E R A C Y & P O S T I N G:

xxxxxThis is a lazy to semi lit roleplay. This means that I expect a minimum of two paragraphs, if you feel you cannot post two paragraphs then please don't join. There will be no excuses of writers block or not having enough to go off of because you can just write about your characters thoughts and feelings about their surroundings or the people near them. Also any more than four paragraphs of seven sentences is strongly discouraged though I do understand when you get a sudden rush of inspiration so go ahead and just write. However just know that it is a pain to read sometimes, this does not mean you can't write a novel, write as much as you like, just be prepared for people to skim read your post instead of fully reading it. I do expect decent spelling and grammar but I understand random typos just please don't be a grammar Nazi, that's just being rude and it annoys some people, this is meant to be fun for everyone, even those who may not write as well as an English major! Please post at least three days out of the whole week, I do understand when life gets so busy you can't post but please do not just disappear on us for a whole week without telling anybody, if you are going to be gone at least tell someone. Also if you are going to be gone for a long period of time please give control of your character to one other person while you are away, this way the RP can keep moving forward and your character does not get left behind and once you return you can have your character back along with a description of what's going on and what you missed. For your post layout I would like it to have your character name, picture, and role in it. It doesn't have to be elaborate, simple is fine. Don't use bright colors that people can't read, also no font size under 10 is allowed.

A P P L Y I N G:

xxxxxApplying is simple. You just need an anime picture and then you have to fill out the reserve! Please remember to put your character role into the subject of your PM. Once it is approved it will put it up with the others and you may then proceed to fill out the profile skeleton.
                                  [img]http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj567/lejones1016/picture.jpg[/img]
                                  [color=white]lol lol lol lol lol lol lol [/color][color=postcolor2]✖[/color][size=9][u][color=postcolor3]username[/color][/u][/size][/size] [color=postcolor2]✖[/color]
                                  [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=postcolor1]F I R S T & M I D D L E N A M E[/color][color=postcolor2]『[/color][color=white]lol[/color][color=postcolor2]Character Role[/color][color=white]lol[/color][color=postcolor2]』[/color]L A S T N A M E[/color][/size]
                                  [color=postcolor3]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [color=postcolor1][size=15]↙ [/size][/color]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]
                                  [size=20][u]TRAIT ONE[/u][color=white]lol[/color][b]TRAIT TWO[/b][color=white]lol[/color][i]TRAIT THREE[/i][color=white]lol[/color][strike]TRAIT FOUR[/strike][/size]
                                  [color=postcolor2]✖[/color][size=9][u][color=postcolor3]Age[/color][/u][/size][/size] [color=postcolor2]✖[/color]
                                  [color=postcolor2]✖[/color][size=9][u][color=postcolor3]Weapon(for pirate) or power(for mermen)[/color][/u][/size][/size] [color=postcolor2]✖[/color]
                                  [color=postcolor2]✖[/color][size=9][u][color=postcolor3]Uke, Seme, ect...[/color][/u][/size][/size] [color=postcolor2]✖[/color]
                                  [color=postcolor3]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [color=postcolor1][size=15]↗ [/size][/color]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]
                                  [size=11] Let's describe your character here. Personality, a bio, whatever you think will let people have a good idea of your character. If you have pets, piercings, tattoos, whatever, post it here. Especially if they aren't in your picture. Reminder: Don't totally change someone else's.[/size]
                                  [color=postcolor2]✖[/color][size=9][u][color=postcolor3]Extra Info[/color][/u][/size][/size] [color=postcolor2]✖[/color][/size][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Magical Cleric

User Image

User Image

T H E P I R A T E S:

User Image
                                  lol lol lol lol lol lol lol xx__CBK__xx
                                                S I A V A S HlolThe CaptainlolA B I J A R
                                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                DynamiclolImpulsivelolDiligentlolAffable
                                                Sword
                                                Seke
                                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                The b*****d son of a pirate and a prostitute, Siavash had his life of crime laid out for him from the start. When he was ten years old, his father returned for him and he was whisked away on his first adventure as a pirate. Well, kind of. He spent most of the time below deck, assisting in the galley or swabbing the deck. Life as a lowly cabin boy was boring, but he worked hard so that he could slowly work his way up the pirate food chain. He was trained in swordplay, navigation, and eventually, steering the ship itself. Climbing the ranks of his father's ship slowly but steadily, he began to make a name for himself. When he turned 21, he threw together a ragtag crew and made off with a ship that once belonged to the French Navy. Now with his own ship, he set sail for the seas, plundering and taking on the occasional odd job to collect as much currency as possible. Known for collecting a wide variety of oddballs, Siavash's crew is a hard group to pin down. From the captain that changes directions on a whim to an effeminate first mate to a former assassin strategist, he always has an ace up his sleeve. At least, he did before they wound up shipwrecked on this tiny island. His beautiful ship, the same one he'd stolen so many years ago, was beyond repair. Most of his crew was dead or missing; he knows only that his second and his strategist live, and will do everything he can to ensure their survival.
                                                A full back tattoo of an elegant ship.

User Image
                                  lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Ryuuaka
                                                AkiralolSecond In CommandlolKuno
                                                CalmlolCompasionatelolBravelolHappy
                                                A spear
                                                Seke
                                                As a young girl Akira was always very delicate. Her health wasn't the best and she had to try very hard to go anywhere. But she did. She would play with all of the other boys in the mud, and rain. Often coming home with a cold that would keep her in the house for days. but she loved going out so much, she bared the time inside. As she grew up she realized more and more her limitations. She 'couldn't do that because she was sick', and 'what did she expect'. She was just to weak. By the time she was a teen she was kept completely inside. She hated her body and it's limitations. She felt trapped in her home, and in her body. So much so that she was ready to kill herself. She took a knife and was about to stab herself in the heart, but she hesitated, giving her parents the time to find her. From that point on she was never left alone. She started to rebel against her shackles by cutting off her hair and calling herself a boy. At first it was just to rebel against her parents, but once she though some more about it she finally felt comfortable in her body. So 'she' became 'he'.
                                                Akira left home at sixteen. Eager to get away and start his own life. He started out tending a bar on the coast. A pirate bar where he often got hit on. Even with his make shift binders. Though he endured it because he loved the dramatic stories that they would tell. While he was there he grew out his hair again, and got his tattoos. He didn't mind having more feminine atributes, now that he was sure about who he was. He got his first job on a boat at seventeen. He was just manual labor but it worked out for him. He found that with plenty of sunshine and plenty to do, he wasn't so sick anymore. The other crew members taught him how to fish, and how to fight when they had down time. He was so grateful for them. Though he left soon after for another ship offering to advance him in rank. It was rare for him, especially because of how feminine he looked. No matter how often he said he was a boy. He didn't care though, it was always an adventure. Finally he was approached by a captain at port one day. He said that he needed a second in command, and that Akira was the best for the job. He said he wouldn't give up an opportunity like that for the world.

He has an anchor tattoo on his right wrist, and poppies on his back. He has a scar in the middle of his chest.

User Image
                                  lol lol lol lol lol lol lol PerfectEternita
                                                A L L I E BlolSTRATEGISTlolS I N D R I A
                                                CAUTIOUSlolCOLDlolUNTRUSTINGlolDANGEROUS
                                                Twenty-Three
                                                Duel daggers attached to his arms via wires
                                                Uke
                                                Allieb was actually born to a young princess who's husband was a guard for a city. He was born with a younger sister, three years after his birth and due to his mother's "inconsistent" sexual behaviors they were all three exiled by the king and cast out into the city. For most of his life Allieb, his mother, and sister lived on the street and Allieb did what he could to support and protect his mother and sister. When he was six, he actually joined an assassination group with promises of protection, food, and shelter for his mother and sister and he quickly rose through the ranks of the group.

When he was fourteen, his sister fell in love with the prince of the kingdom and was accused of witchcraft. As a result they burned her in the city square. This was the first time that Allieb, normally a quiet and polite young boy, took a stand. He murdered the entire city and left the city. He spent the next several years wandering the beach until he was picked up by a group of pirates. Near dying of starvation, malnutrition, and dehydration, he was taken in by the group of pirates and nursed back to health. As a result, he's become extremely loyal to both the second-in-command, and the captain of the pirates, insisting to never leave the ship unless completely necessary.

He shifts the location of his wires on his arms every six months, leaving scars where they dug in.

T H E M E R M E N:

User Image
                                  lol lol lol lol lol lol lol YamiEnzeru88
                                    PRINCE NA'VIlolThe Runaway PrincelolATLANTICA
                                    IntelligentlolObservantlolCarefreelolHesitant
                                    Advanced healing powers. Atlantians possess the ability to heal and cure any known illness.
                                    Seke
                                    Na'vi was born and raised an Atlantian royal in the lost sea of Atlantis, hidden deep within the confides of the ocean areas surrounding Iceland, and being the oldest of two younger brothers he was next in line for the throne. Day in and day out he was trained to be a responsible leader and king when his parents gave him the crown, training in things such as fighting, healing, and how to properly run a kingdom. The thing was though he never wanted the throne.

He just wanted to be like all the other mermen his age growing up in the sea, swimming around, getting into the latest technology their people had which was centuries ahead of the humans, fall in love with someone, and most importantly just be free like his younger brothers were who didn't have his burden.

One day thinking up a devious plan before his official debut as next in line for the throne he had managed to talk his guards into letting him be alone to 'get rid of his nerves', and being the fastest swimmer in Atlantis he was gone before anyone could say shark. Why would they say shark anyways? Unless of course there's an actual shark, but they had sharks as friends!

He swam until he couldn't anymore, and came upon the isolated island, and being the only one there at the time it was so serene and peaceful he decided to stay, and allowed two others to eventually join his company.

Extra Info: He loves music and hearing any sort of music played or sung.

User Image
                      lol lol lol lol lol lol lol MewMewMocha
                                    P e i r r o tlolThe SirenlolA c e l i n e
                                    NaivelolGentlelolCaringlolElegant
                                    Seventeen
                                    Hypnotic Call/Melody/Pitch/Song: He is capable of emitting astonishingly beautiful and enchanting song/music that is capable of summoning/luring anyone who hears it to come towards him.
                                    Uke
                                    Peirrot was born in the waters of the Mediterranean Sea specifically in the Riviera Ligure di Ponente. His mother was a famous French siren while his father was an Italian merman soldier, of course most would assume that they would put pressure onto their only child to become famous and a warrior but actually the exact opposite happened. His parents actually locked him away from the outside world, his mother had recognized that her child not only got her looks but also her powers and she feared that her darling child would grow up to be constantly hunted. She could not have that happen! Peirrot wan't taught how to be scary and cruel instead he was taught to be gentle and kind, of course he knew what he was but he didn't know his mothers true identity and about the real world outside of his small shelter. He was perfectly happy with not knowing anything of the outside world. Why did he need the outside world when he had his mother and father to keep him company? Though his world came to a halt when one day his parents didn't return home. Naturally he thought they were just running late but then the screams got his attention. A group of pirates had decided the Riviera Ligure di Ponente would be their new hunting grounds and their target was his mother. At the time he was only fourteen and wasn't anywhere near being prepared for what he was about to witness.
                                    He was worried and swam out of the house only to witness a complete blood bath, there were so many dead people and mer folk around him though in all the chaos he heard the voice of his mother. She was singing loudly and the pirates around her were all acting so strange, they were all drowning, why would his mother kill people! Peirrot swam over to his mother just as one pirate made a slash at his mother of course he ended up taking the hit and the last thing he remembered was his mothers terrified scream as he blacked out. When he woke up he was on an unknown island wrapped up in his mothers cloak but his mother was nowhere to be found. Not knowing how to get home he weakly wandered the island until he found two other mermen who took him in.

Peirrot can speak in English, French, and Italian. He also has a scar that goes across his stomach.

User Image
                      lol lol lol lol lol lol lol username
                                    Aikaterine『lolThe Hunterlol』Apa'
                                    ObservantlolTerritoriallolCharismaticlolLoyal
                                    Water bender. The power to control the ocean in which surrounds him. His only limitation is his mind. He has taken a liking to sharks and quite often uses his powers to manipulate their minds.
                                    Seme
                                    *~Left on the doorstep of an orphanage in the slums of Romania was a child with a gift only a kind soul could keep. Luckily for the infant not all people in this new world were judgemental and scared. This day, The first day of his life was the start of a wonderfully harsh upbringing. He was named Aikaterine Apa', meaning pure water except this innocent little baby was not so pure. There was a darkness that lurked within the very depths of his heart and mind. A darkness that slept and awaited the moment to be unleashed.
                                    Aikaterine escaped the clutches of his over protective mother at a young age and fled for the waters. He never returned. Aikaterine had never felt any love or compassion towards the woman that raised him. He didn't belong with humans.

He soon found an isolated island where two merman had claimed as their home. He was allowed access on the conditions that he patrol the waters and keep their sanctuary safe. Aikaterine couldn't have been happier and took on his new role with great pride. Years passed by and he became one with the ocean. He became a monster to threats, A myth that lurked within your nightmares, He was and is a weapon of the waters.

He has scars marking his torso and arms. His back is decorated in tattoos.

Magical Cleric

User Image

User Image

● cαℓєиםєя ●

s є α s σ и s:

sρяιиɢ | sυммєя | αυтυми | ωιитєя

м σ и т н:

נαиυαяч | ғєвяυαяч | мαяcн | αρяιℓ | мαч |נυиє | נυℓч | αυɢυsт | sємρтємвєя | σcтσвєя | иσvємвєя | םєcємвєя

םαч:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

ωєαтнєя:

sυиич | cℓσυםч | ғσɢɢч | sиσωч | яαιич | нαιℓ | cнιℓℓч | тнυиםєя | ℓιɢнтиιиɢ | ωιиםч | sтσям | cσσℓ | sρяιикℓιиɢ |

тιмє:

sυияιsє | мσяиιиɢ | αғтєяиσσи | sυиsєт | иιɢнт |
                                  Okay people I now declare this RP open for posting! Just to clarify we are starting the morning after the ship wreck.
                                  xx__CBK__xx
                                  Ryuuaka
                                  PerfectEternita
                                  YamiEnzeru88
                                  LadyNenaRose

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't wish to be a King...
xxxxxxxxI only wish to share my tail....

User Image

It had been many moons since he's ran away from his duties as the eldest prince of the kingdom of Atlantis and came here to this isolated island. He's been taking care of two mermen under his leadership named Pierrot, and Apa, and they've been living here together as a family, making sure to look out for one another. When he sensed the shipwreck occurring and knew them to be pirates he had himself and his two friends stay within the safety of a moon pool that could only be entered underwater through a cave entrance away from them, knowing that pirates hunted down their kind for many reasons.

He was currently still asleep, half in the moon pool, and half out of it like he usually slept, refusing to use legs on land for the the being.

Blessed Friend

User Image
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ A L L I E BUser ImageS I N D R I A ⋙

VIOLATED SO DEGRADED
XOXO THE SHOW HAS JUST BEGUN
XOXOXODOMINATED BY ALL YOU HATED
XOXOXOXOTHIS WILL MAKE YOU ULTRANUMB

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄THEUser ImageUNFEELINGUser ImageSTRATEGIST▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Allieb's eyes slowly opened, but for a brief minute they were unseeing. In fact, for a small period of time all he could see was water and bubbles. His eyes shot open and he quickly leaned up, finding himself violently coughing up water before the events of the previous night finally hit him. He looked around, trying to see some sort of sign of life, anything or anyone he recognized. He leaned up, looking down at his arms, his daggers and wires seemed to be tucked away in one piece under his sleeves. Slowly, cautiously, he stood up, his eyes scanning the beach again before he finally recognized the two bodies of the captain and second-in-command in the distance.

He winced, slowly limping over to the two. He kneeled down beside each, checking for a pulse and letting out a sigh of relief when he found one. "Good, they're alive." He said softly as he leaned up and looked around. It took him a few minutes to realize the small trail of crimson he had left across the sand. He looked down at his leg, noticing the trail of blood running down it. His only guess was that perhaps a piece of the ship had cut him, or maybe even his own blades, he was always being warned by Siavash against keeping them consistently tucked close to him. That aside, there seemed to be more important matters to tend to, the ship was in shambles and currently they seemed to be the only crew around with no possible assistance for a while.

xx__CBK__xx

Ryuuaka

Out_Of_Coffee
                                  Sorry for the bad first post guys, fighting a sinus infection and having a really hard time concentrating. Hope this is enough for you two to work with for your firsts, if I need to change anything for you guys just PM me and let me know.

Ice-Cold Prophet

User Image

CAPTAIN SIAVASH ABIJAR

I am an enemy of everything
                                                      My life is not for sale
                                                      My heart is in this fight forever
                                                      W hat can you take from meˀ

Wrestling with the wheel of his ship was the last thing that he remembered before everything went dark. There was a pressure at his throat, drawing a low groan from him. His whole body felt heavy, and the taste of sea water was thick on his tongue; he coughed, jerking into a sitting position as an unexpected gush of water flooded his mouth. Spitting it to the side, he continued to cough and gag until nothing more came out. He groaned again, falling back into the sand; it was already coating his clothes and skin, there was no need to avoid it now. His head turned in the sand, taking in the body of his second and the kneeling form of one of his crew.

"Alieb." he sighed in relief, levering himself back into a sitting position slowly. "What happened, man? Last thing I remember was a storm." he scratched at the back of his head, sand falling from his hair and landing on his coat. "Wait. Where's my..." he stopped, eyes turning out to sea to find nothing but a sad wreckage bobbing in the waves. "My ship!" he was on his feet faster than one would think humanly possible, hands on either side of his head in distress. "My crew." his voice was heavy with despair, and he dropped to his knees in the sand. His hair and skin had dried in the sun, though his clothes were still damp. Somehow, his sword had managed to remain in its sheath belted at his waist.

What had he done? He may be a pirate, but his crew counted on him to lead them and protect them from the dangers of the sea. Siavash couldn't remember the details, not really, but clearly he had lead them into a storm for some reason or another. He couldn't even say for certain where they were beyond just 'an island'. All but two of his men were missing- or worse- and his beautiful ship was in shambles. He rubbed his face with his hands, running them through his hair to try and gain some semblance of looking put together. Just because he no longer had a ship didn't mean he wasn't still their captain, beloved and in control. Just because everything seemed to be falling apart didn't mean that he couldn't pretend it wasn't.

Location: Beach Company: Alieb+Akira Mood: Distressed

User Image
User Image

OOC; | Mood;Angry | Location;Shipwreck. Moon pool. | Company;Pierrot and Na'vi

Aikaterine left the moon pool as soon as the silence of sleep was heard. He wasn't about to stay here. Not when he could gather information on who had invaded their waters. The prince would understand, Surely he was used to it by now. Aikaterine didn't take orders very well, He was a hunter. He patrolled the waters and kept the mermen safe. This was part of his duty as their guard and so he left without another look back

Dark water enveloped his form, Swirling around a magnificient body until he became one with the ocean, A blur of deep colors barely visible to the human eye. He would be written off as a stray current and they would be none the wiser.  Aikaterene stared at the shipwreck through eyes filled with hatred. Pirates, Humans who lacked respect for the ocean and those who lived there. He wanted to skin them alive and leave them for the sharks and the anger he felt inside penetrated his very being. His body shook with the effort to control his blood lust, He had to be smart about this. Pirates werent like the fishermen that spent their days searching for something to eat. No. Pirates were always after something more and often relentless in getting exactly what they wanted. His eyes dipped to look at the scars that covered his arms and stomach. He had been captured once and from that one experience he had learnt to be wary.

Aikaterene studied the small group of males, His tounge running over pointed teeth in thought. Three men were alive and looked asthough they only had minor injuries. The rest were dead. His head snapped backwards and from his thoughts at the sound of rushing water. What are you doing here, A whisper of thoughts delivered to the merman who had claimed him as an older brother. Aika turned and thrusted his tail downwards, His body phasing foward to swirl around Peirrot and also disguise his form. He gave the smaller male a firm look and shifted his tail behind him so he could once again study the shipwreck and its surviving occupants.

Aika watched silently for a good half hour before tugging on Pierrot's hand to lead him back to the moon pool. As soon as they arrived back he broke through the water and swam over to Na'vi. "Wake up Na'vi, His deep voice slithered from his lips, "We cannot hide here, There are pirates on our land. Three to be exact and they will only find us. I suggest we hunt the hunters", He finished as he looked back at Peirrot for some back up.

YamiEnzeru88
                                      MewMewMocha

Magical Cleric

User Image

⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱
          TAKE ME TO A PLACE I KNOW
          XOXO ANYWHERE THAT FEELS LIKE HOME
          XOXOXO SOMEWHERE THAT IF I LET GO
          XOXOXOXO SOMEONE'S GONNA CATCH MY SOUL

XOXOXOXOXO MAGNETIC
          ↑ ↓XOXOXOXOXO i ' v e n e v e r , l i v e d l i f e , b u t s t e a d y as I go
          xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxHERE WE, GO!
          xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoThe sky is the LIMIT

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoas long as it feels good
          xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo MaGnEtIc
          ⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Peirrot Aceline

User Image

User Image

Peirrot was sleeping soundly in the moon pool, his head lying on his folded cloak which conveniently created the perfect pillow, his dreams were of the past where he saw his smiling mother and father those were the days where he was perfectly unaware of his parents sins and the cruel world around him. He never hated his parents for hiding the truth after all they only had the best intentions and in fact he was thankful for all of their hard work. The small siren woke up with a start as he felt the water around him shift. His gold eyes fluttering open as he mumbled softly "Qui?" he glanced around seeing his older brother Na'vi asleep but what caught his attention was he form of his other older brother, Akia, in the distance "Pourquoi est-il si tôt?"

The blue haired male had always seen the older males as his brothers and how could he not! They had rescued him when he was on deaths door and took him in, they were now the closest thing to a family he had. The sound of splashing water broke him away from his thoughts as he remembered he should go after his oldest brother. Peirrot knew Akia was never one to follow rules but he didn't mind that as much as Na'vi did. Yes the rules were set to keep them all safe and yes he usually always followed the rules but he also knew that it was because of the fact he couldn't really defend himself but Akia could which meant that he didn't have to follow the rules. He swam out to Akia stopping short as he saw the ship wreck not to far, his eyes widened in shock and he couldn't help the horrified gasp that left his lips. How horrible! So many lives must have been lost grant you those lives belonged to pirates the very people who had made him loose his home and parents. For some reason he couldn't bring himself to feel anything but pity though it looked like Akia was overrun with anger. Oh gosh he couldn't let his brother get any angrier so he delivered a thought to the other merman 'What are you doing here?'

Peirrot flinched as he was given such a firm look oh gosh was he in trouble for being out? He frowned as his question was ignored in favor of examining the wreck and the three survivors, of course his own curiosity had gotten the best of him and he began to watch the survivors, they were all so interesting but they were also injured. A squeak fell from his lips as he was suddenly pulled away and lead back to the moon pool. The small siren pouted as he pulled himself up onto the edge letting himself go into his human form his small hands reaching out to wrap his cloak around him. Dear Neptune he hated Akia's idea! As said older male looked at him for support all he could do was shake his head letting his naturally musical voice ring out "Please do not involve me in this. I do not kill or hunt and our moon pool is high enough up in the mountains they wouldn't be able to reach it unless they found the water entrance. Now you two can continue your conversation when I am not here." They should all know his thoughts on violence by now, he was raised to be a gentle soul he couldn't even hurt a bug! He sighed standing up and throwing on some human clothes "Ho intenzione di andare a prendere qualcosa da mangiare" It was too early for this and if he had so sit through a whole conversation that forced him to listen about the plotting of murder then he would rather take the chance of getting lost in the jungle looking for fruit. Peirrot pulled his cloak tightly around himself as he walked out into the tropical jungle taking his time to enjoy the nature around him. Here he could escape from the cruel things his mother wanted to protect him from, he could replay his mothers teachings in his head with ease without having to listen to Na'vi or Akia's out look on things. This was for the best especially now that his oldest brother was consumed with anger and hatred towards those pirates, now he just needed to find the quickest solution to get out of this impending blood bath.

☂Mood~ Tired and Hungry ☁Location~ Moon Pool; Jungle ☂Company~ None ☁OOC~ First post Yay! ☂Translations~1. What?. 2. Why is he up so early? 3.I'm going to go get something to eat ☁Quotes~
                                    YamiEnzeru88
                                    LadyNenaRose

User Image

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
    • Team Jet 75
    • Married 100
    • Team Kitten Star 75
    User Image

User Image

Na'Vi really didn't like the idea of violence either unless he had no other choice, and he knew how Peirrot felt on it too, and he didn't like talking about it around him. He hated it even more of talk of such things woke him up in deep slumber in the middle of a rather pleasant dream.

"Yes I already know that they're here, I sensed them crashing into the shores yesterday. I appreciate what you're trying to do for us Apa, but as of now we are indeed where they can't reach us, so for the time being we do nothing, and we stay well enough away from them. If you interact with these mortals I'll have to take actions against you, and I really don't wish to do so. We only attack if they give us a reason, and don't you go and give them one.Even though they're few in number remaining I'm sure they still outnumber us. Only one of us is a hunter. I'm a healer, and the youngest is a Siren, so what can we do against them when making the first move? Nothing at all. Best to stay hidden so they don't find out we're even here. Eventually I'm sure they'll leave the island. Then we'll go out of hiding. That understood Apa? And go help Peirrot find food. With the humans walking around I don't want him alone in the forest."
    User Image

OOC; | Mood;Angry | Location;jungle | Company;Pierrot

Aikaterine slammed flat palms down against the flat rock as he flashed needle sharp teeth at Peirrot. "You cannot be serious, They will kill you Peirrot, A frustrated hand ran through wet hair and down the front of his face as his youngest brother shifted forms and left to play in the jungle. "Oh and playing in the jungle alone with not a defensive bone in your body is an amazing idea".

Aika's hard stare fell on Na'vi, His arm flicking in the direction of the small male who grew further and further away. "He is too vunerable Na'vi, He would be a treasure for a pirate and you? Well you know exactly what would happen. Peirrot doesn't realise how serious this is and it seems asthough you do not either. I saw pity within his eyes today. He could be dragged in too easily and I cant have that. Now you ask me to watch over him as he wanders inland where the humans could also be searching for food, Are you kidding me!?,His voice rumbled from within him and the water around him quivered and grew ice cold. He didn't get it. Not one single bit. His violent ways had never bothered them before because he kept them safe and now he questioned Akaterine's capability to remove the threat alone.

He pulled himself from the water, Muscles rippling under inked skin. His eyes flickered until they were a deep emerald green and slowly his body changed, Scales becomming skin, Becomming human. It took longer for him to change than the others. He hates his human form and avoids it unless ordered to change. Slowly he stood and stared down at The Prince. "Sure I'll follow him like a good little lap dog but I am warning you now. Once and only that these pirates aren't regular pirates. If you do not study them and get to know them from a distance then you will not know them in a fight". His voice had dropped to a lower octave and the darkness within his heart was evident on every inch of his chiseled face. He wasn't good with words but his anger was a sure sign he cared for Pierrot and Na'vi and if it came to it he would kill for them despite the consequences. Aika was after all a raw and ready creature, He said what was on his mind and he never held back.

Aikaterine grabbed a pair of pants from a rock shelf and slipped into them before stalking after Peirrot. Why did they need to go into the jungle when there was plenty of seafood?. He wanted to scream out his frustration but that would be nearly as stupid as walking on land currently occupied by pirates. Aikaterine followed at a distance, His eyes scanning as they walked deeper into the jungle. Never loosing sight of Pierrot.

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
      • Team Jet 75
      • Married 100
      • Team Kitten Star 75
      LadyNenaRose

User Image

User Image

Na'Vi could see the anger in Apas' eyes, which was exactly why he didn't want him going after the pirates alone. If he attacked them in anger he could very easily get captured, leaving him alone to try and get him back. He simply ignored Apa as he rambled on, but they were his people as a prince, and he was planning on watching the pirates from a distance himself, being the calm and smart one out of the bunch. When Apa had left he went under the water and swam through the entrance, picking up some clams on the way out before he swam around to the front of the island where the crash had happened, and indeed watched them from a good enough distance away.

As he ate his clam breakfast he saw that there were three of the pirates just like there were three of them. Two reminded him of women, and only one seemed like an actual man to him, and that was obviously the Captain, the main man in charge. There was another man with sandy hair with wires on his arms, and there was another had darker hair. He was planning on watching them longer to figure out their personalities and the kinds of weapons they had on them.

Blessed Friend

User Image
      User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ A L L I E BUser ImageS I N D R I A ⋙

VIOLATED SO DEGRADED
      XOXO THE SHOW HAS JUST BEGUN
      XOXOXODOMINATED BY ALL YOU HATED
      XOXOXOXOTHIS WILL MAKE YOU ULTRANUMB

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄THEUser ImageUNFEELINGUser ImageSTRATEGIST▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Allieb looked over, hearing the groan from the older man. He watched him, silently merely observing his behavior and his reactions before speaking. "It would appear most of the crew is likely dead." He said softly, looking at the pieces of the ship. "It's unlikely that we have any flares left that are in working order. We're going to have to find food soon, the only likely place for that is the woods." He added, closing his eyes. "However, with Akira not waking yet." He added, looking at Akira for a small amount of time. Although there was a pulse, it was worrisome that he hadn't woken up yet, even so it was expected that it would take a while given the event they were involved in the night before.

He winced, shifting his weight briefly before standing. He could feel the blood slowly staining his robes and was almost thankful that he had chosen the darker of his robes so the blood didn't show through as well, only providing a brief shimmer when under the sun. "I was able to find a little water supply left. Though it's not much." He added, holding up a half-full canteen.

Out_Of_Coffee
                                      Sorry guys, I don't know for sure how much I'll be able to post, I got dragged to urgent care yesterday by two coworkers and my manager to find out I have bronchitis...and strep throat on top of that.

xx__CBK__xx

Ryuuaka

Ghost Supporter

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
          User Image
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  xxxxxxxAkira xxxxKunoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxx

Images of the night before flashed in his sleeping mind. The waves crashing on the deck of the ship. The cold rain pelting him as they crashed and he was thrown over board. His mind played him the pictures until they reached the black of his suddenly unconscious mind. His sides burned with pain and breathing was a chore. He would have assumed he was dead, had it not beed for this pain. Do he welcomed the feeling. Knowing that he was going to be okay. He opened his eyes slowly and saw sand. He sat up, clutching his side, when a spasm hit him. He turned to the side and coughed up some water, clenching his eyes s**t again. It didn't take long. But he was glad when it was over. He finally felt a little better, so he looked around. Finding his captain and strategist sitting not too far away. He smiled half heartedly. "Sorry, did I oversleep?" He joked his voice was horse, but still held a tone if his feminine charm.

He then glanced around, hoping to find his weapon. He saw it a little ways off. He stood up shakily and walked over to it. Grabbing it gingerly and dusting the sand off of it. He walked back over to the two and noticed that Allieb's leg was cut. He could tell that his robes where wetter there as it glimmered in the sun. It must have hurt. "A-are you okay Allieb?" He hesitated for a moment. "It loons like you hurt you leg." He was surprised to hear his voice sounding a little better. Though he didn't think of himself for too long. "Gosh, both of you must be hurt," he glanced over at the captain, "it's not like a wreck would leave everyone unscathed. We should probably find something to patch you all up."

ooc: sorry I took so long to post! I didn't realise we had started *tears*

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff