Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Mas's King

Vicious Lover

not rly streamin' tho.

i will do avatars, animal avatars, and other requests. prob won't do everyone but i'll try. will probably span into tomorrow since my knee hurts so i cant sit cross legged to draw forever. ; ______ ;

Sparkly Diamond

please god notice me
Every time I cross leg, my legs fall asleep and hurt like hell Q u Q

Ms_VIX3N's Fangirl

Snarky Loser

might you consider my current avatar~?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

if not, maybe one of these:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

also, how are you? c:
Usually it's my back that aches cos I hunch over when I draw, haha.

Do any of my kids interest you? I'd love it if you drew them!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lady Mas's King

Vicious Lover

PrettyLadyC
Every time I cross leg, my legs fall asleep and hurt like hell Q u Q

me too. ; ______ ;

idk i was drawin' all day yesterday and ******** my legs up.
Porcelain Toilet
Omfgg, I swear elementary days were the WORST lmaooo Dx

I hope your legs feel better though :c heart

Cuddly Blob

18,615 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Maybe my current?
Or if not maybe one of my previous avis?
Thanks <3
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Info: Her great great ancestor is Time, one of the 5 great pillars supporting the word since ancient times. Generally the first descendants of Time were able to control time and travel in the past or future. However as time went by the family of Time was split into two, those who could only travel in the past (kinda like time travelers) and those who were able to see in the future (prophecies). She comes from the family of time travelers c: The power of those who could travel in the past and see in the future kinda faded as the generations went by. Her family likes to read and write to preserve the stories of earthly history (which is generally what the time travelers do) and more importantly to learn about new things. However Mneme is the first in her family to have the power to travel back in time since her great great great grandmother. Due to her powers, her parents are especially protective of her and never allows her to go in the outside world. She is a sheltered ojou-sama and is generally quiet, and has a desire to understand and analyze the world she lives in, and curious to learn about the deeper truths which leads her to be adventurous. She longs for harmony and balance in her life, and responds positively to beautiful things but is skeptical about changes (her family's kinda old fashioned ;u; ).

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Could you change her ears to cream?

And her eyes to brown and tattoo and necklace to orange? Also change her hair to lavender like this.

Her top is of this periwinkle color

and this peachy color

or my dream avatars perhaps? :3
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
consider one of my avis? (*pats knee, sets ice on it* feel better <3)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
you may draw this avi as a female/male majority of art is female

or
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Astronomical Astronaut

Lol It's my arms that hurt after I draw cause I grip the pen and tablet so tightly XD

User Image

Hallowed Treater

10,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Maybe take a look at my OC?
Name: Dahlok Stygian
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Eerie Black
Appearance:
Wears a black jacket over a white shirt. Messy hair, Keeps a poker face on most of the time
Likes: Faunus, Ears, sleeping, listening to music, Quiet, Fanfics
Dislikes: Bullies, waking up early, strangers, crowded areas
Sexuality: Straight

Personality:
Introvert type of guy. He doesn't like to speak to strangers even if they have good intentions. Staring off into space in middle of classes and conversations " Lost in thoughts" People would say about him. One thing about him that seems off -- Fanus Ears. Any kind of ears set him off into an almost uncontrollable desire to rub them. He loves the texture of any ear between his fingers. Shy about talking about the things he truly loves that obviously being rubbing ears and reading his erotic fanfics, making sure people don`t see or catch a glimpse of what he reads. Gets embarrassed easily, slipping past his poker face no way of hiding his blushing.

Weapon: Zweihander ( Abyssal Defiance ) http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/blazblue/images/e/e2/BBCP_Kagura_6D.png/revision/latest?cb=20140712085214 - Similar to this. (( hard to put links here so just gonna leave out the full ref)) Half the blade sliding down it becomes a mini cannon. More details coming

Abilities/ Semblance: Representation Of Malice:
Changing his whole Demeanor, only one thing stands in his mind-- To kill all Grimm. His Aura engulfs his body for an extended period of time that allows him to move faster

Back Story:
As a kid he wasn`t the most popular or sociable kid in the area. A real loner He didn't care what they said to him behind his back until that one day, where the words became fists they beat him into submission until the point he snapped. The once cheerful child became dark. He raised his fist against the rest and everything went black. Once he came back to conscious the bullies were on the floor, unable to move. Feeling of regret and terror washed over him. He feared himself for a long time, since then he kept to himself and been quiet becoming more isolated. He left his hometown going to an academy to hone his skills and controlling his aura. He met people who were kind than anyone and helpful inspiration he became alien too. For once he was able to smile once again without fear.

Wizeria's Sidekick

Wheezing Werewolf

13,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
consider my current avi?

crossed legs end in pain for me orz
Consider my current avatar? c:

Mocktails's Queen

Playful Hobo

Would you consider one of my avatars?

❧ Birthday avatar ❧

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff