Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aekea Scarface

This is not a contest. It is free-for-all. Just make avatars using the prompts. Do it in any order. Don't try to complete it if you don't think you can. This is just to have fun. emotion_awesome

Rules & Info
  • Attempt to make 24 avatars in 24 hours
  • Only new avatars are allowed
  • No tekteks
  • Invo search is allowed, but you are encouraged to use only your actual inventory.
  • Avatars must follow the prompts below
  • Prompts can be done in any order; however, please label them for the sake of convenience.
  • Chatting, rating, helping out, etc. is fine and encouraged
  • Be nice.
  • Keep your finished avatars in one post for your own convenience
  • 5m to people who successfully -- not a lot, but that shouldn't be your motive.

Prompts
  1. Make a matching avatar
  2. Make a sitting avatar
  3. Make a backwards avatar
  4. Make an avatar that would fit in this scene
  5. Make a pirate without using an eye patch, parrot, hook, or peg leg.
  6. Pick another user, and emulate their style.
  7. Make an abstract blob.
  8. Make a cute avatar using no bright colors.
  9. Make an avatar using no black {black outlines are fine, though}.
  10. Make an avatar that would fit with this song and/or music video.
  11. Make a spring avatar.
  12. Make a summer avatar.
  13. Make a winter avatar.
  14. Make an autumn avatar.
  15. Make a sensual avatar.
  16. Make a half 'n' half {vertical or horizontal}.
  17. Make a monochrainbow {i.e., half 'n' half in which one half is rainbow, and the other is black/white monochrome}
  18. Pick three previous avatars you've made for this challenge, and make an avatar that includes styles from all 3 chosen avatars.
  19. Use only purples, blues, reds, and blacks/whites/greys, etc.
  20. uUe any color Flame Pants.
  21. Use default arm positions, standing.
  22. Do not use a hat, wig, or mask.
  23. Use only 2 non-gold shop items.
  24. Use one of the smiling face-emotions. The smile must be visible.

You have until January 25, 12:00 a.m. CST.

Aekea Scarface

No takers? ninja

Aekea Scarface

If you have questions, ask here. It's OK to post.

Also, this is not a strict "contest." In fact, it's not a contest at all. It's simply a fun challenge that you can participate in. Make the avatars gradually. Don't make them all at once and then post them. That's no fun! wink
You don't even have to finish if you don't want to. Just have fun with it.

Magic Hero

i can't even complete 30 avatars in 37 days

Aekea Scarface

pearlmethyst
i can't even complete 30 avatars in 37 days

Who cares if you can't complete the challenge? ;P
Not many people do. It's not about completing. It's about making avatars using the prompts.

Dapper Nerd

What the hell, man. emotion_0A0 This is intense! If I had the time, I'd be down to do it. Good luck to whoever enters!

Aekea Scarface

nallan
What the hell, man. emotion_0A0 This is intense! If I had the time, I'd be down to do it. Good luck to whoever enters!

You mean you don't even have time to attempt at least one prompt? Like I said before, it doesn't matter if you can't make all 24 avatars. Have fun with it! emotion_yatta

Dapper Nerd

0-DCB
nallan

You mean you don't even have time to attempt at least one prompt? Like I said before, it doesn't matter if you can't make all 24 avatars. Have fun with it! emotion_yatta

I'm supposed to be making muffins right now, man. You're distracting me! gonk I might attempt one after the muffins are done, it does look fun.

Green Recycler

This looks really fun! So I just edit my reply and keep adding avis until I am finished?

Aekea Scarface

nallan
0-DCB
nallan

I'm supposed to be making muffins right now, man. You're distracting me! gonk I might attempt one after the muffins are done, it does look fun.

Muffins sound delicious! emotion_dowant
And, just choose the easiest prompt for you. If you can only make one, that's perfectly alright. Do what you can.

Aekea Scarface

JuliusFritz
This looks really fun! So I just edit my reply and keep adding avis until I am finished?

Yep. It's more for your own convenience and to keep the thread itself tidy. Good luck!

Dapper Nerd

0-DCB
nallan
0-DCB
nallan

Muffins sound delicious! emotion_dowant
And, just choose the easiest prompt for you. If you can only make one, that's perfectly alright. Do what you can.

I know right? emotion_drool
I think I've already got one picked out.
Off topic, do you play the pokemans? I'm asking because I see you have 3DS friend code. ninja

Aekea Scarface

nallan

Off topic, do you play the pokemans? I'm asking because I see you have 3DS friend code. ninja

I do play le pokeymons. ninja
Right now, I have my pokemon in the Poke Bank because I've been practicing speedrunning.

Green Recycler

Ok! Here I go!
1. Make a matching avatar-

Dapper Nerd

0-DCB
nallan

I do play le pokeymons. ninja
Right now, I have my pokemon in the Poke Bank because I've been practicing speedrunning.

Sorry, got distracted by the muffins!
Anyways, yes! I'm looking for more people to battle and trade with. I've never attempted speedrunning, I'm always impressed with people that do. When you're pokemans are free from the bank, hit me up! I'm adding your friend code.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff