Divine Myth
reveiller
Divine Myth
reveiller
Divine Myth
reveiller
because we like them & obv don't give a s**t about your opinion rolleyes

Typical response. lol

now you go do whatever the hell you want to your body & try to learn how to respect people

Nah. I'll save that for people that deserve it. Meaning; not gutter trash like you. blaugh

lol yeah you sure are high & mighty. i bet you're doing your masters right now too right?
anyway see ya next week when i go order some fries from mcdonalds on my way to work

k, hot shot. blaugh
Make sure you ask for a job application while you are there, you'll definitely need it. lol

um can you read? i said i was in the midst of obtaining a masters degree & am already working part time, you poor little uneducated fool

Witty Werewolf

7,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Devin 200
DJ Twissta
The Shy Phantom
DJ Twissta
It just makes me curious what it would be like if they were by a magnet... o -o
Nothing happens. I've tried.

I think it's cool that you tried though lol. I used to have a big looking toy magnet when I was little. but thinking back, it was probably just lots of plastic, and a tiny magnet on the tips...dude I think it really was I got ripped off Dx
I was walking by the fridge one day & grabbed one of the really thin ones, figuring that if my piercings would hold anything, it would need to be lightweight. Essentially facepalm'd myself with it & it just fell to the floor. Much disappointment.
You probably did get ripped off. I used to have one of those big hoop-y looking magnets, though.

Vicious Sex Symbol

12,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Define all-over-their-face

Ruthless Phantom

reveiller
Divine Myth
reveiller
Divine Myth
reveiller

now you go do whatever the hell you want to your body & try to learn how to respect people

Nah. I'll save that for people that deserve it. Meaning; not gutter trash like you. blaugh

lol yeah you sure are high & mighty. i bet you're doing your masters right now too right?
anyway see ya next week when i go order some fries from mcdonalds on my way to work

k, hot shot. blaugh
Make sure you ask for a job application while you are there, you'll definitely need it. lol

um can you read? i said i was in the midst of obtaining a masters degree & am already working part time, you poor little uneducated fool

I read. I just took it as a joke, since chances of you getting it are VERY low.

Ruthless Phantom

Mr Kisteri

You see more metal, than skin.

Shy Lunatic

asshat.
they do it for themselves,
not for you.
quit thinking yur sew important^
heart

Blessed Guardian

Vicious Sex Symbol

12,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Divine Myth
Mr Kisteri

You see more metal, than skin.

I'm sure they've a good reason for it

Reveler

Divine Myth
reveiller
Divine Myth
reveiller
Divine Myth
reveiller

k, hot shot. blaugh

what do you mean? i'm already getting it, i'm in my final year lol
i really hope you're trolling or under the age of 8
lmao they look ******** ridiculous but we pretty much do everything in terms of appearance for attention

youre obviously socially damaged irl too so easy to tell

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Familiar Shade

i love the irony of the people dissing people with body mods here.
but y'know, body modders are the ones who want attention

Ruthless Phantom

reveiller
Divine Myth
reveiller
Divine Myth
reveiller

k, hot shot. blaugh

what do you mean? i'm already getting it, i'm in my final year lol
i really hope you're trolling or under the age of 8

I'm getting a new steel endoskeleton in a year also.
there's a big difference between saying something, and it actually happening. 3nodding

Punk

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
The Shy Phantom
DJ Twissta
The Shy Phantom
DJ Twissta

I think it's cool that you tried though lol. I used to have a big looking toy magnet when I was little. but thinking back, it was probably just lots of plastic, and a tiny magnet on the tips...dude I think it really was I got ripped off Dx
I was walking by the fridge one day & grabbed one of the really thin ones, figuring that if my piercings would hold anything, it would need to be lightweight. Essentially facepalm'd myself with it & it just fell to the floor. Much disappointment.
You probably did get ripped off. I used to have one of those big hoop-y looking magnets, though.
lol you face palmed yourself with a magnet.
Magnets are fun, but I think you have to make sure it's not near your wallet because they could mess with the card things I think that's if I remember correctly.

Witty Werewolf

7,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Devin 200
DJ Twissta
The Shy Phantom
DJ Twissta
The Shy Phantom
DJ Twissta

lol you face palmed yourself with a magnet.
Magnets are fun, but I think you have to make sure it's not near your wallet because they could mess with the card things I think that's if I remember correctly.
Yeah, it'll mess with the magnetic strips the machines read.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff