Welcome to Gaia! ::

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster

Lucunda Somina

He was thrown out of Damon's class xD

Desirable Poster

oOo-Lovely_Dream-oOo
I'd like to make a formal complaint! (Mostly to myself because I could just be an idiot right now!)
It is ridiculous the very skilled way you hid the teachers profiles!
(Watch it be in plain sight and I'm just a moron)

Yep that about sums it up! ^=^

It is on the front page like Lucu said : 3
Book and I are currently plotting about switching some stuff around and U-Hauling the look of the front page for easier access and the likes so we'll see xD

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
// flops around like a fish out of water
Anyone want to have interacted with Ana during her first week?
Anyone want to have caused problems in Cristaal's English classes in the first week?
Plots??????

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

Back together at last...sort of <3

Yeah the first Yuuki layout I did I hated with a passion lol

Monster Trash

Rosencranz

First of all, hi there! haha I haven't talked to you yet c: I still need to read your character's profiles. Sorry D:

BUT. My character Arsen could have caused issues in English class. He's very anti-school, especially English since his dad is in publishing and his mom is an author. PLUS, half of his name is from a famous writer so he's just down on it in general haha. Reading is one of his big dislikes. I'm not sure what you had in mind, tho. Did you have any specific ideas? Arsen isn't the type to like, start yelling or causing a real commotion or anything. He's more of a back talk guy.

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
The Lady D
Rosencranz

First of all, hi there! haha I haven't talked to you yet c: I still need to read your character's profiles. Sorry D:

BUT. My character Arsen could have caused issues in English class. He's very anti-school, especially English since his dad is in publishing and his mom is an author. PLUS, half of his name is from a famous writer so he's just down on it in general haha. Reading is one of his big dislikes. I'm not sure what you had in mind, tho. Did you have any specific ideas? Arsen isn't the type to like, start yelling or causing a real commotion or anything. He's more of a back talk guy.

Nice to meet you smile you can call me Rose or Panda on here.
Sorry for any typos
I'm on my phone

Cristaal is very motherly so she would tolerate back talk that well
She'd reprimand him and tell him to quiet down
If he didn't stop, she'd throw him out xD aha
It all depends on what is said though
Maybe she was praising the author he's named after, and he decided to talk trash about the person???

Gracious Gatekeeper

// Rolls around violently
I DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT DANI TO WEAR TO THE PARTY D:

the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd
He was thrown out of Damon's class xD
Oooooooooh, okay xD
.. . makes me want to think what unusual punishments I want Yui to do to those who either skip, try to leave or disrupt her class.

The Lady D

Hi honey! So I was thinking that perhaps one day maybe Dani could have invited Lenore to have lunch together or maybe even dinner before they headed off to night class.
Ya know just to meet the girl that she's heard Sieg talk about or something along those lines.

Miss Anthropy--x

Hi honey! Did you want Jackie to still prank Lina at the bonfire. . cause I was actually thinking that she could prank Dani herself. Feel free to make up a prank if you'd like ^_^

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
        Anyone make layouts?

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100

*Before chase's party*
Relius: "Ahh...Finally done. the Moon dorm's halls have never been cleaner! I must say I out did myself today~"

*After chase's party*
Relius: "...." *drops down on the floor and weeps*

Monster Trash

the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

It's okay, dear haha. I'm sure it gets confusing for everyone~ And that would be awesome to have Celeste as their protector. I hadn't even thought of that but it would be perfect : D

Rosencranz

Ohhh okay haha. His full name is Arsen Ogden Nash-- Ogden Nash being a famous author and his father's favorite. Arsen really hates his dad, just gonna throw that out there. He can have a foul mouth on him sometimes, so perhaps that's what happened? Cristaal was talking about Ogden Nash and Arsen was like "******** that piece of s**t" or something along those lines? I'm assuming that cursing is not allowed in class XD

Lucunda Somina

Hey~

I like that idea a lot. Sieg and Lenore have been hanging out more so I would guess Dani had heard about her. Lenore would want to meet his friends too, so that would be nice. Dinner or lunch works, whichever you prefer c:

Tipsy tea

//raises hand

I make layouts c:

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
The Lady D
the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

It's okay, dear haha. I'm sure it gets confusing for everyone~ And that would be awesome to have Celeste as their protector. I hadn't even thought of that but it would be perfect : D

Rosencranz

Ohhh okay haha. His full name is Arsen Ogden Nash-- Ogden Nash being a famous author and his father's favorite. Arsen really hates his dad, just gonna throw that out there. He can have a foul mouth on him sometimes, so perhaps that's what happened? Cristaal was talking about Ogden Nash and Arsen was like "******** that piece of s**t" or something along those lines? I'm assuming that cursing is not allowed in class XD

Lucunda Somina

Hey~

I like that idea a lot. Sieg and Lenore have been hanging out more so I would guess Dani had heard about her. Lenore would want to meet his friends too, so that would be nice. Dinner or lunch works, whichever you prefer c:

Tipsy tea

//raises hand

I make layouts c:

Not in the slightest xD
She'd tell him to watch his mouth
And if he did it again
She'd slap him with a research paper on the guy and kick the poor boy out XDDDD

Anti Inquisitor

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ANYONE WANNA PLOT WITH RELIUS FOR THIS EVENT? i have nothing on him other than jura pranking him and isadora saving him >< anyone of the teachers/staff fancy a were-rabbit asissting them? o wo

Gracious Gatekeeper

Amiko_Chan32

ANYONE WANNA PLOT WITH RELIUS FOR THIS EVENT? i have nothing on him other than jura pranking him and isadora saving him >< anyone of the teachers/staff fancy a were-rabbit asissting them? o wo

I'd love to plot with you honey!
If anything I could see both of my students wanting to help him clean ( Dani my elemental and Layla my sun student who doesn't know she's from a hunter family)
With Yui she'd probably need his help pre-time skip because Jura blew up her Chem Lab
Yui: -Stares blankly as she assess the damage then sighs and runs a hand through her hair-
But for the actual party. . . idk if I Yui or Layla are even going to be there. .

Desirable Poster

Amiko_Chan32

Well Issy is going to be busy... bowchikawowow but Odette will be available as will Damon... It'll be interesting to see how Damon and Relius act with one another >D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff