Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Smoker

Ok so like this is really awkward and embarassing...but um well first my names Brian and Im 17, I made this mule to send this. And my mom is making me send this because shes furious with me, she gave me the choice to ask on here/facebook or to ask one of my sisters friends. smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif Nothing personal, I don't know you I just picked at random to send this...you're the first person Ive sent this to so if you don't want to deal with this let me know and I'll pick someone else..

The past few weeks Ive been doing really bad things to her and my sister...umm when my mom wouldnt take me to my friends house when she picked me up from school I peed my pants on purpose in her brand new BMW. I also peed on the floor of my sister's room and on some of her things to "get back at her". I also acted like a total brat over not getting exactly what I wanted for christmas....I was lucky to get anything at all considering what I did.

My sister also had all of her friends over and I put laxatives in the brownie mix before they made it and then I locked the downstairs bathroom from the inside out so they couldnt get in and my actions caused two of them to embarrass themselves.

My mom wants me to send this because she says that her punishments never seem to get through to me and she thinks it would be more effective if someone else chose it who didnt personally know me....because Id see that even other people thought it was wrong.

So basically you pick what you would do if you were in charge in this situation and my mom will do exactly that. You can be as harsh as you see fit as long as its not boot camp, my mom wants me to stay in school right now... smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif and my sister wants to add this motto as a suggestion... "if you want to act like a little baby, then you'll be treated like one"
Ughh I hate this pm
I saw this s**t back in 2010. Has this been spreading for this long?

Demonic Sex Symbol

What amaze me is that there's actually people wasting their time spamming this s**t

Hilarious Smoker

I h8 Hannah n__n
I saw this s**t back in 2010. Has this been spreading for this long?

Yeah man

Hilarious Smoker

Slayernice
What amaze me is that there's actually people wasting their time spamming this s**t

I've got it way too many times man.

Hardcore Lover

I told him to suck a d**k.

Hilarious Smoker

Dimhearted

lol you're hilarious, I delete it everytime

Illuminated Phantom

20,525 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
i remember this
chain letters are still a thing confused

Homicide Hunter's Significant Otter

Green Explorer

12,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
ugh

I get those several times a year emotion_donotwant

Hilarious Smoker

Force Choke
chain letters are still a thing confused

Ughh they're everywhere confused
yeah, i got it too... again... its been a thing for forever .-.

Hilarious Smoker

Benateli
ugh

I get those several times a year emotion_donotwant

Same

Hilarious Smoker

Princess_MeyRinChan
yeah, i got it too... again... its been a thing for forever .-.

I've lost count ugh I hate it

Hardcore Lover

Weed and Sweaters
Dimhearted

lol you're hilarious, I delete it everytime

I honestly don't know what the point was. At least hackers ask for my info. This a-hole just wasted my time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff