Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
That's a sale!? Weren't they 25 before? Geeeez. All hope of ever obtaining a full set is gone for me.

Stubborn Gifter

xx I met my fate xx
That's a sale!? Weren't they 25 before? Geeeez. All hope of ever obtaining a full set is gone for me.

If you're talking about the crowns and the horns, 25 is the actual price. Gaia just took 10% off, making it $22.50.

EDIT: My mistake. You were talking about the full set bundle. You forgot the zero. But anyway, the actual price is 250, but like I said, Gaia only took 10 percent off.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jisen Meizuki
xx I met my fate xx

If you're talking about the crowns and the horns, 25 is the actual price. Gaia just took 10% off, making it $22.50.

No, I always thought the wings were 25. I may be mistaken though.

Stubborn Gifter

xx I met my fate xx
No, I always thought the wings were 25. I may be mistaken though.

... No. They were over 100 dollars. Original was 125 before they lowered the price to "satisfy" the community. If they were 25 dollars, I would have got them immediately instead of having them sitting on my wishlist. sweatdrop

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Welp at least I know the August stuff is coming back eventually.

But they'll still be high as ******** so I still won't be able to get them. My inner birthday item collector is crying at this reality ; o;

User Image
It's super expensive, but hopefully re-releasing will get a few more of those effers into circulation again XP

fxxkin demon

Nice. They hinted about reviving CV in Monday's ATS thread. They also talked about the LQI that ended up in Loyal's store.

Good to see Gaia keeps it word on somethings.

Dapper Bibliophile

27,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Muse of Life
...it looks really washed out and not as good as the original or the red recolor. That shade of Pink just doesn't go with the white. Now get me a recolor of it in the Toxic Green color and we are in business.
But my basic opinion is Verge is a pointless over priced cash grab.

I agree with all of the above--In Toxic Green? Gimme! Not that I could afford it, but I'd definitely want it then. As for you opinion of Verge...agreed. >.<

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
January items still too expensive. No one bought them originally because the price had just come down from the December set and now it's still too expensive.

I'll never get a set of the black wings.

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
I Love it pink :3 my shades

Sweet Creature

34,275 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
so they're just going to recycle the same mythrill items every year? verge is so useless

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff