Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see zOMG! return to Gaia?

I would love it and play until my eyes bleed! 0.7378640776699 73.8% [ 76 ]
I would dabble in it. 0.14563106796117 14.6% [ 15 ]
Never heard of it, but would give it a try. 0.0097087378640777 1.0% [ 1 ]
Never heard of it, and i don't care to. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I wasn't wild about it, and I don't think I'd play it much. 0.038834951456311 3.9% [ 4 ]
I hate it, and i hate you. 0.067961165048544 6.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 103 ]
1 2 >

I don't have much experience with zOMG! but was there for its release. i thought it was most enjoyable. unfortunately, while the server was down for maintenance, a coding issue was discovered causing many safety concerns for the user's (that's us) accounts, should some evil cyber pirate pirate intend to do ill with that information. With reluctance, Gaia decided to scrap the game.

I am one who would love to see this game come back, (bugs and coding problems fixed, if it were possible) and would enjoy an opportunity to play it more fully. What are YOUR thoughts on the matter?

Feline Explorer

3,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
It was enjoyable for me, but I'm also okay with it being gone. I mean, RINGS for weapons? OBJECTS as enemies? rolleyes
The Holiday/Olympic Events are a heck of a lot more creative.

Gracious Friend

18,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I really want zOMG! back. I think it's rediculous that they took zOMG! away completely, yet they left the original Towns, which was just as old as it if not older... I've heard that the original Towns has similar security issues, but they didn't get rid of it.

Wheezing Sex Symbol

I miss zOMG! so much! I was also there for the release (and I was a zBeta! as well). I took a break from it for a year to concentrate on school. I regret it now. I was so close to the Green Room! gonk crying And as for Towns (which is way older than zOMG) should have been taken down. I have personally been hacked on the original Towns, so zOMG going down first was ridiculous. Excuses, excuses.

Tiny Animal

21,275 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

I enjoyed playing it. I was beta for it so it holds memories not all good for me and shall be forever missed. Now this zOMG! forum is about to get scrapped too according to the AtS.
I quit Gaia somewhere around 5-6 years ago, though I've been occasionally coming back to play zOMG. Now that it's gone for good, I guess it's finally time to turn in the towel. If they brought it back, I'd definitely dabble for a few weeks every now and then, but I don't spend enough time on Gaia in general anymore, even if 100% of the time I did spend after zOMG's release was on zOMG related activities.

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Bring back my zOMG! Please bring it back!!!

Hopefully,
RunningSpirit

Friendly Bunny

5,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
I used to play zomg every once in awhile but now that it's gone, there's nothing better to do on Gaia. sad I finally reached bass'ken lake on my last account, too. ;( xp

5,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm crying because I wanted to know how it ended in the game.But hopefully it was as unexpected as the war between the overseer and the sentinel. sweatdrop

Generous Decorator

13,075 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
I have mixed feelings about it. One one hand I'm kinda glad it brought some finality to an otherwise stagnant game but on the other hand, I think it's too beautiful to end. crying
I miss zomg. crying
I feel annoy and angry that zomg is gone. Yes and yes, I want zomg return back to gaia.
i really want Zomg! to return i really miss it and honestly that is the reason why i joined Gaia, i mean its fun dressing up my avi and playing with the fish and earning gold but i really really had more fun playing Zomg! all the time that is the reason why i logged on every day. Please Please Please bring back Zomg!

Hallowed Lunatic

I'm pissed it's gone.
I loved that game.
It's the only game I ever spent hours playing.
Better than any other MMORPG I've played.
My soul died with zOMG!.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces