User Image

You know that rainbow that always appears after a heavy storm? I wonder if there's a way to bottle it up... I'd love to have a little jar full of rainbows, you know. That way I could unleash my beloved pet rainbows on my enemies, thus blinding them with their colorful beauty! Or, you know, it'd just be nice to have a lot of rainbows at my disposal. Unfortunately I haven't achieved that technology -- yet, mind you -- but I do have tons of colorful bundles you might enjoy!

User Image

User Image Try not to give yourself too much ocular damage as you rip the lid off the Box of Rainbows! It's full of chances to win luminescent and lovely bundles like the Her Hatter Bundle, Blazing Blue Bundle, Transfer Student Bundle, Quiet Sketchbook Bundle, and even the amazing Restrung Bundle! Not only that, but you have a chance at walking away with the elusive and totally brand new Hero's Return Bundle! Inside this mysterious chest is the legendary new exclusive recolors: Vivid Rainbow KiKi Kitty Plushie, Vivid Rainbow Bunny Slippers, Vivid Rainbow Angelic Headphones, Vivid Rainbow Angelic Sash, and the amazing Vivid Rainbow AFK Hat!

Unleash some color upon your world (and your wardrobe) by nabbing your own Box of Rainbows, available now at La Victoire! Maybe I should start stocking protective goggles for use with it...

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!