• Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Morava
artistchick2008
Haha, yeah, I turned it off since no one was there, and I wanted to join another stream :3
I might turn it on again tomorrow though

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aww, I won't be able to watch. I don't have internet at home, so I will only be on to check messages & such tomorrow. (Not to mention we're getting a snowstorm, too. Yuck.)

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Line art is done, rest of the pic should be done mid afternoon tomorrow :3
artistchick2008

Awesome, thank you! biggrin heart

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Eternal Star

User Image
â–ŒHey <3 your art is really cute!
Maybe one of { them } please?

If not, I also have Hansel~
{ Full Body } { Headshot } { Chibi } { see more in THIS post }

And if they don't interest you, the links take you to my request thread where there's another person hoping for art so you can check her out too ^-^

I can do 30b each?

Thanks for your time!

Demonic Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
Would you do this Avi:

User Image

for 10bill?

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Morava
artistchick2008

Awesome, thank you! biggrin heart

User Image
artistchick2008
User Image

... eek !!!!!!! :O!!!

That literally stopped me short on my sentence when I was on the phone just now! Oh my gosh that's amazing! biggrin

Holy shi---!

heart Thank you so much! I love it! emotion_hug

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Morava

... eek !!!!!!! :O!!!

That literally stopped me short on my sentence when I was on the phone just now! Oh my gosh that's amazing! biggrin

Holy shi---!

heart Thank you so much! I love it! emotion_hug

Glad you like it :3
I had a lot of fun with it, green's my favorite color XD
Also your reaction is making me so happy right now. Haha, makes having to clean my apartment slightly more enjoyable

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Lucevia
User Image
â–ŒHey <3 your art is really cute!
Maybe one of { them } please?

If not, I also have Hansel~
{ Full Body } { Headshot } { Chibi } { see more in THIS post }

And if they don't interest you, the links take you to my request thread where there's another person hoping for art so you can check her out too ^-^

I can do 30b each?

Thanks for your time!

Looking over the avi's in a bit...Need to do dishes and some cleaning before sitting down to draw again >.<

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Angel V Lunaire
Would you do this Avi:

User Image

for 10bill?

Oooo, I like your avi. Hmm, would it be ok though to play around a bit with the piece? I'm trying to improve overall and I think I could do some interesting things with perspective/background possibly, but that may result in not recieving a full body. Might be 3/4 or waist up, but would include more detail.

Thoughts?

Demonic Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
artistchick2008
Angel V Lunaire
Would you do this Avi:

User Image

for 10bill?

Oooo, I like your avi. Hmm, would it be ok though to play around a bit with the piece? I'm trying to improve overall and I think I could do some interesting things with perspective/background possibly, but that may result in not recieving a full body. Might be 3/4 or waist up, but would include more detail.

Thoughts?

Fine with me ^^ i really like your overall style so please go ahead and play around however youd like
artistchick2008
Glad you like it :3
I had a lot of fun with it, green's my favorite color XD
Also your reaction is making me so happy right now. Haha, makes having to clean my apartment slightly more enjoyable

It really did brighten up my day. heart I'm sitting at work, freaking the heck out because of all these things I keep seeing about this now-blizzard we're supposed to get over the next couple of days. gonk I need one of those large snow-pusher sort of shovels, since I can't afford a snowblower, but I can't find anyone to help me get one home. xD

I'm glad you had fun. I'm glad with the result! I'm so happy. whee Also, I'm glad that cleaning became at least slightly more enjoyable. I've got so much to do at home, & I'm no good at making the time for it. sweatdrop My car is the same way, which is part of the reason why I don't think I can fit one of those shovel thingies in my car. Maybe if I could've opened up my trunk & put my seats down...

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Morava

It really did brighten up my day. heart I'm sitting at work, freaking the heck out because of all these things I keep seeing about this now-blizzard we're supposed to get over the next couple of days. gonk I need one of those large snow-pusher sort of shovels, since I can't afford a snowblower, but I can't find anyone to help me get one home. xD

I'm glad you had fun. I'm glad with the result! I'm so happy. whee Also, I'm glad that cleaning became at least slightly more enjoyable. I've got so much to do at home, & I'm no good at making the time for it. sweatdrop My car is the same way, which is part of the reason why I don't think I can fit one of those shovel thingies in my car. Maybe if I could've opened up my trunk & put my seats down...

Aww I'm sorry things aren't going so well. I'm not a fan of the weather I've had either...I was not made for the cold weather or ice >.<. Haha, I'm too clumsy, and seem to always be cold unless exercising, which obviously can't do 24/7, although I'd prob be in really good shape ^-^

I just finished my dishes and cleaning the bathroom, but then I was working on throwing out old food, and now I have a ton more dishes to do, well and because I for some reason decided it'd be a good idea to cook up a pound of bacon and make some peanut brittle, so now I've got to wait for the other dishes to dry before I can really do the other ones. My sink/kitchen area in general is very small.

Ahh, so glad I don't need to worry about snow removal. My landlady hires someone to take care of it. Not sure what I'd do otherwise :/

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Angel V Lunaire

Fine with me ^^ i really like your overall style so please go ahead and play around however youd like

Ooo, yay! I love getting to play :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces