Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

sad

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

show pictures, i wanna see extent of damages. does your insurance cover it or you only got liability?
Crimmy Sun
Got gun?
what would a gun do? Even if you didn't live in a nanny state, and shot the perp rigging up wires under your steering column, with obvious car thefts tools... you'd be the one doing prison time... heck, even brandishing the firearm, you'd be the bad guy in the court room.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

zosh
Crimmy Sun
Got gun?
what would a gun do? Even if you didn't live in a nanny state, and shot the perp rigging up wires under your steering column, with obvious car thefts tools... you'd be the one doing prison time... heck, even brandishing the firearm, you'd be the bad guy in the court room.

Not in my 'mur'ca!!
Hah. Benefit of having a crappy old Honda. Aint no one want to break into it.

Bloodsucker

That sucks. Hopefully, you have good insurance with a deductible that is easily satisfied.
Hopefully they didn't get anything and the damage won't be bad (and covered by insurance).

I had someone hit and run sideswipe my car super early am on Memorial day a few years ago. Soo uncool being near downtown too. sad
how bad is the damage?

Original Phantom

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
To live in my town, every home has to have a firearm of some sort. Very low crime because of it.

If you have full cover insurance, do not forget to tell them about the Picasso in the backseat.
Hogosha neko

or a kia?
FUJI5
Hogosha neko

or a kia?

Any crap box really.

Having almost no interior helps to :p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out