User Image
User Image

Howdy, Gaians!

It might be a bit early still, but have you figured out what you're having for lunch? It's a hard choice that you just can't take too lightly. In my opinion, what you eat for lunch affects your whole day after that. If you're like me, you sleep in pretty late and stay up all night, which means that an early lunch will change the course of the vast majority of your day. If that happens every day, lunch practically controls your life! So it's a perilous decision. While we mull it over together, let's take a look at the new shinies and shimmeries that have appeared in La Victoire!

User Image

User Image Hunted Ones have mysteriously arrived to the door of the shop, a bit battered and worse for wear, but still brave, strong, and most of all: super awesome. These gifted paranormal pummelers are out keeping the streets safe for those of us with stubbornly corporeal forms, and they look darn cool doing it!

Cruise down to La Victoire to meet and greet this dangerous duo before they leave the shop on January 24th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as they sell out!

User Image

User Image The Under My Umbrella Bundle contains a fabulous collection of water-resistant wonders designed to keep you at maximum levels of both cozy and cute! Open it up to receive the darling [Animal] Under Gloomy Weather, Snappy Semester, Lovie Rainie, and the absolutely astounding new exclusive items: Stellar Spray and Gloomy Rainy Day!

You can snag [Animal] Under Gloomy Weather, Snappy Semester, and Lovie Rainie separately by visiting the cash shop, but you'd be passing up a fabulous deal and the amazing new exclusive items! Stop by and take a closer peek at this wonderful bundle before it leaves the shop on January 24th at 9:59 AM PST!

User Image

User Image The Dainty Days Lavender Mousse Bundle contains a pristine and charming five copies of the Dainty Days chance item, along with the remarkable new exclusive masterpiece: Sweet Lavender Mousse!

Celebrate some Dainty Days by picking up this latest chance item for a shot at winning fabulous new steals like BRAIN'S PRINCESS or In BRAIN's Arms We Trust designed by user Ladyshi, Adrian's Wings designed by user ADiTaMi, Best Alchemized Wings designed by I WOKE UP LIKE THIS', or Blade of the Blind designed by Yami Tsukuru! Snag your Dainty Days Lavender Mousse Bundle before it fades away on January 24th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as it sells out completely!

Alrighty Gaians. I know it was a tough one, but I've finally managed to procure the perfect lunch plan: If I just eat everything in the kitchen at once, I won't have any regrets about the road not taken! So I'm going to go prepare a big bowl of macaroni and cheese in a garlic bread bowl, garnished with chicken nuggets, taco shell pieces, a can of tuna, a few packetfuls of sugar, a dozen scrambled eggs, half a stick of butter, and some rainbow sprinkles. I'll top it off with a side of waffles covered in hot sauce and chocolate syrup. Yum! If I survive this bountiful banquet, stop by La Victoire for the grand tour, and to get your hands on these fabulous new releases! See you soon!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!