Welcome to Gaia! ::

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
ITS BEEN LIKE TWO WEEKS NOW. INVENTORY STILL DOESN'T SAVE. SERIOUSLY. I AM GETTING INCREASINGLY ANNOYED. Look at all the posts people are making about this! Maybe this will become another problem Gaya doesn't fix.

Computerized Garbage

I feel your pain...
...Right in the OCD feels.
It is seriously annoying to have items all over the place, I have accidentally purchased two of the same item because of this stupid save issue.
Fix it already! Gaia!

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
ais_is_the_one
I feel your pain...
...Right in the OCD feels.
It is seriously annoying to have items all over the place, I have accidentally purchased two of the same item because of this stupid save issue.
Fix it already! Gaia!

They said they fixed it and it got worse instead. Like, what even, I have asked about this before in the past two weeks and its like I get no responses. I feel like Gaya is ignoring the problem and the people asking about it, I have seen all those posts about it.

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I found a slow way to do it. It varies between what browsers but for me on ff it let me move items up only by 3-5 rows. I couldn't move anything up without doing it like this. It works for me but idk if it'll work for anyone else.

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Clock Senpai
I found a slow way to do it. It varies between what browsers but for me on ff it let me move items up only by 3-5 rows. I couldn't move anything up without doing it like this. It works for me but idk if it'll work for anyone else.

Thanks this actually worked for me so I could move two items I couldn't before.

What is strange though I can move my items for my avi however I like put them in the holding area and move them to where I want. Then again I was dealing with pages of stuff so I suppose it's different. Dealing with my aquarium stuff I couldn't move two items where I wanted them and it's only a page actually less then that. So this work around helped me I could finally move them where I wanted thanks. However, I hope they get this looked at and fixed soon.

Pierced Star

I feel the pain.

What's worse is when you move a bunch of thing and it only saves like a third of what you've moved. Or when you save you inventory and it rearranges back to what it was when you first got it to change to 3 weeks ago.

stressed

Omnipresent Prophet

19,175 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Clock Senpai
ITS BEEN LIKE TWO WEEKS NOW. INVENTORY STILL DOESN'T SAVE. SERIOUSLY. I AM GETTING INCREASINGLY ANNOYED. Look at all the posts people are making about this! Maybe this will become another problem Gaya doesn't fix.

If one of the items you have moved is something you have equipped, then none of the move will take. So leave out the items you have on when arranging the inventory. Rearrange what you are wearing at a later date after you change clothes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff