Mind-boggling Bookworm

People like them piss me off,hope karma gets their crappy a**. stare

Sweetest Bunny

Speedira Windira
People like them piss me off,hope karma gets their crappy a**. stare

I do too. I really really do.

Sweetest Bunny

DJ Twissta
I wouldn't reconnect with them. It sounds like they did you a favor by no longer talking to you. No reason to have toxic people in your life.
Yeah, maybe I'll just try to forget about them. Chances are I won't succeed in actually forgetting them, but I will hopefully manage to never value them as a human again.

Enduring Regular

lorryn 96
I think I attract a bunch such as that because I usually try to help people if I know they're upset.
That person was someone I met on Gaia and the friendship just went from there. The other person was from Teamspeak, although he joined acting all upset.

Everyone blew him off so I just wanted to hear him out. And he kept claiming he'd do these terrible things to himself for about a week before apologizing. I never spoke to him again.

The internet is a hard place to gauge honesty. But it's the only place I have any kind of friends on anymore.

It's nice that you're wiling to offer a hand to those in need but it's important to try and maintain a level of distance between yourself and the person to protect yourself from harm and to limit the inevitable emotional attachment they will develop for you.

It is difficult to judge when someone's being dishonest over the Internet but it's not impossible, by paying attention to the way someone talks (the words they use and how they use them) you can fairly accurately gauge their intentions.

Be careful now, I wouldn't want you needlessly exposing yourself to harm.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
lorryn 96
DJ Twissta
I wouldn't reconnect with them. It sounds like they did you a favor by no longer talking to you. No reason to have toxic people in your life.
Yeah, maybe I'll just try to forget about them. Chances are I won't succeed in actually forgetting them, but I will hopefully manage to never value them as a human again.

Forgetting doesn't solve any problems, because sometimes you could see something that reminds you of them and it starts all over. You're angry, that's okay, many people would be in your case. Let it run it's course, but try not to hold onto it. That can be really tempting to do, but it's really draining.

Noob

That's ******** up

The least they could've done was just tell you they weren't acc dead

Sweetest Bunny

Touching Hair
lorryn 96
I think I attract a bunch such as that because I usually try to help people if I know they're upset.
That person was someone I met on Gaia and the friendship just went from there. The other person was from Teamspeak, although he joined acting all upset.

Everyone blew him off so I just wanted to hear him out. And he kept claiming he'd do these terrible things to himself for about a week before apologizing. I never spoke to him again.

The internet is a hard place to gauge honesty. But it's the only place I have any kind of friends on anymore.

It's nice that you're wiling to offer a hand to those in need but it's important to try and maintain a level of distance between yourself and the person to protect yourself from harm and to limit the inevitable emotional attachment they will develop for you.

It is difficult to judge when someone's being dishonest over the Internet but it's not impossible, by paying attention to the way someone talks (the words they use and how they use them) you can fairly accurately gauge their intentions.

Be careful now, I wouldn't want you needlessly exposing yourself to harm.
I just wish I had known the signs that they were lying (and still wish I did). My ability to gauge that stuff is worse than I had thought.

Sweetest Bunny

ghost zora
That's ******** up

The least they could've done was just tell you they weren't acc dead
I guess my significance to them was much less than their significance to me.

Sweetest Bunny

DJ Twissta
lorryn 96
DJ Twissta

Forgetting doesn't solve any problems, because sometimes you could see something that reminds you of them and it starts all over. You're angry, that's okay, many people would be in your case. Let it run it's course, but try not to hold onto it. That can be really tempting to do, but it's really draining.
Right now I just feel wound up like one of those small dogs that bark all the time. But I suppose that's the right way to feel, and yet I don't feel like I should feel that way. So confusing.

Enduring Regular

lorryn 96
I just wish I had known the signs that they were lying (and still wish I did). My ability to gauge that stuff is worse than I had thought.

It tends to come with experience. It might be wise to lay off it for a while and look inwards, concentrate on yourself and ignore other people for now

YummyZips's Wife

Original Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
lol

be like

you promised me a life...

Kindly Citizen

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
That's shitty. Who the ******** even does that?

Arenvaet's Husband

Tactician

" p***y i know you didn't have the balls"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out