User Image

Oh man, Gaians. I think there's been some kind of accident around here. Like, I looked away for one second and now there's this goopy red junk all splattered around the shop! Jeez, Gaians. If you're going to throw some kind of Pollack paint party around here, at least tell me before-- EEEEEEK!!!

*thud*

User Image

A Touch of BLOOD is a new chance item featuring a plethora of gory delights. I didn't write that of course. There's a note. I'm sure Jet would have noticed it if he wasn't so squeamish and now so very unconscious. Anyways, it looks as though you can open up this drippy box of horrors to receive a sanguine item like Secret Character M, Bloody Horns Bundle, Bloody Fighter, Vague Susie or even the terrifyingly cool A Touch of BLOOD Special Bundle, which contains some sharp demonic items like Astra: Horns of the Bloody Pact, Astra: Whipping Blood Red Devil Tail, Astra: Tears of Blood, and the amazing new exclusive item: Obsessive Stalker.

It looks like this item also contains a chance to win the amazing Project Rainbow Ticket, which can be exchanged for the opportunity to partner with an artist to recolor an existing set on Gaia.

Er, I suppose you can pick one of these quite shocking chance items up from La Victoire at your convenience. Thanks.

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!