Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Tipsy Sex Symbol

17,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kittique

Yeah being spoiled too much makes it difficult to do things on your own o3o Hm? Nah my parents pretty well stay away from each other. They're divorced, if it wasn't obvious xD My mom talks to my dad sometimes when they're in the same vicinity but dad doesn't want anything to do with her.
-nod- Well Ima ignore her when she's angry mostly. I've started talkin to her at times again because she had to pick me up last night and stuff =3=

@A@ Holy crap, calmmmmmm yourself ;w; -patpat- How old are you btw? If you don't mind me askin.

Mhm o wo He works at some mailing company where he does techy things... databasing and photoshop and whatnot, it takes a lot of explaining xD

Nope, my dad doesn't have the money to fix it, and I'm not putting anymore money into it, it's not worth it x.x The car's old and got way too many miles on it and needs a lot more work done to it. So Ima just get a new used car. Hehe we've been together for... almost 2 and a half years now.
Yeah it's a safe place owo Pretty much the only dangerous place in relation to Ferguson is if you're in Ferguson and black xP
And with the hate thing, I think it mostly hasto do with sports xD

I kind of figured when you said the whole staying with your dad thing, I was just wondering if they were on friendly terms, but now I see that they aren't o-o.

The stress of talking when you don't want to...uggggh. I usually try to keep my parents from knowing if I'm angry with or not and just let the feels slowly vanish over time XD.

I try, but I just care too much about my future D:. I'm 19 years young.

Hmmm Fedex maybe? I know my dad works for them through other means like system management and the works. Some type of engineer I think? I don't know.

That makes sense, is there any specific payment plan you're looking to be put on or are you gonna pay upfront? Aww that's so nice. True, couldn't agree more, I pray for them. I swear, people and their hardcore undying love of sports.

High-functioning Kitten

13,125 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
xXxChynnaxXx

I kind of figured when you said the whole staying with your dad thing, I was just wondering if they were on friendly terms, but now I see that they aren't o-o.

The stress of talking when you don't want to...uggggh. I usually try to keep my parents from knowing if I'm angry with or not and just let the feels slowly vanish over time XD.

I try, but I just care too much about my future D:. I'm 19 years young.

Hmmm Fedex maybe? I know my dad works for them through other means like system management and the works. Some type of engineer I think? I don't know.

That makes sense, is there any specific payment plan you're looking to be put on or are you gonna pay upfront? Aww that's so nice. True, couldn't agree more, I pray for them. I swear, people and their hardcore undying love of sports.
Yeah, they can be civil but dad doesn't like her and doesn't wanna be around her, so he tends to avoid it.

Yeah I usually do too >>; I just kinda stay to myself most of the time, hide in me room~ lol Unless I'm angry about a class or something, then I rant xD

Oh geez you're a baby owo -patpat- But you seem pretty mature =w= Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to hold a conversation with you this long xD; You shouldn't worry so much though owo As much as culture wants to impose all these expectations and rules and blah blah on you, they don't matter. Really the most important thing about life is to just be happy and enjoy what you have :3 There's really no need to rush things or worry emotion_yatta

Nah it's a local company in KC, they take on clients from like major companies and they make letters for them? It's like you know when you get a thing in the mail from a college or something with the fancy foldout info about their school and stuff? My bf designs stuff like that and databases their mailing lists.

Well my bf says he's gonna pay for it and I'll pay him back when I can... since I have no job and the only reason I'm in school is because of loan money >>; I wasn't sure I was ok with it at first :c I don't like owing people money... but he really wants to help so... I guess I just need to learn to accept help >_<

The Ferguson issue bothers me a lot honestly... and it's not just Ferguson, it's American police in general... it really makes me worry for some of my friends. One of my best friends lives in Chicago and has been physically attacked by police for no reason. =/ It really angers me...

The thing in KC isn't like serious though I don't think. It's more of a joke, at least that's how it seemed to me, just like a silly feud. x3

Tipsy Sex Symbol

17,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kittique
Yeah, they can be civil but dad doesn't like her and doesn't wanna be around her, so he tends to avoid it.

Yeah I usually do too >>; I just kinda stay to myself most of the time, hide in me room~ lol Unless I'm angry about a class or something, then I rant xD

Oh geez you're a baby owo -patpat- But you seem pretty mature =w= Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to hold a conversation with you this long xD; You shouldn't worry so much though owo As much as culture wants to impose all these expectations and rules and blah blah on you, they don't matter. Really the most important thing about life is to just be happy and enjoy what you have :3 There's really no need to rush things or worry emotion_yatta

Nah it's a local company in KC, they take on clients from like major companies and they make letters for them? It's like you know when you get a thing in the mail from a college or something with the fancy foldout info about their school and stuff? My bf designs stuff like that and databases their mailing lists.

Well my bf says he's gonna pay for it and I'll pay him back when I can... since I have no job and the only reason I'm in school is because of loan money >>; I wasn't sure I was ok with it at first :c I don't like owing people money... but he really wants to help so... I guess I just need to learn to accept help >_<

The Ferguson issue bothers me a lot honestly... and it's not just Ferguson, it's American police in general... it really makes me worry for some of my friends. One of my best friends lives in Chicago and has been physically attacked by police for no reason. =/ It really angers me...

The thing in KC isn't like serious though I don't think. It's more of a joke, at least that's how it seemed to me, just like a silly feud. x3

That's understandable, as long as they're happy I guess smile .

I know right? Flippin ninja your way around the house so nobody bugs you or act like you're sleeping XD.

I know xP, not even of drinking age, though I don't like alcohol to begin with XD. People've always thought that about me, I'm a 25 year-old trapped in a 19 year-old's body (should make a movie out of that...13 Going on 30: the remake). I tend to not care for anything whatsoever, unless it comes to my family's well-being or my state of being successful. I have this goal to help my parents retire, that's why I plan to be an actress XD.

Ohhhh okay, nevermind then sweatdrop . Sounds like he's got a good foothold of a job. smile

Aww he's so niiiice, but the owing money thing is a pain in the backside. Well if you start selling art, you can help pay for it though biggrin .

It's ridiculously scary, I worry about my mom every time she goes to work. I remember my brother had gone to California to live with his since then ex. A whole swat team had their guns on him when the emergency had nothing to do with him. It's sad really.

Ahh okay, so like if highschool friends were at different highschools and joked about each others' football teams?

Invisible Dreamer

Kittique

Yeah, so most likely Ima buy a new car over spring break. My bf is gonna buy it for me and let me pay him back when I can crying I told him I wasn't sure if I was comfortable with that but he wants to help... so I guess I should accept it x.x I can't really afford anything on my own any way... @_@

Aww. That's really sweet of him.

High-functioning Kitten

13,125 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
xXxChynnaxXx

That's understandable, as long as they're happy I guess smile .

I know right? Flippin ninja your way around the house so nobody bugs you or act like you're sleeping XD.

I know xP, not even of drinking age, though I don't like alcohol to begin with XD. People've always thought that about me, I'm a 25 year-old trapped in a 19 year-old's body (should make a movie out of that...13 Going on 30: the remake). I tend to not care for anything whatsoever, unless it comes to my family's well-being or my state of being successful. I have this goal to help my parents retire, that's why I plan to be an actress XD.

Ohhhh okay, nevermind then sweatdrop . Sounds like he's got a good foothold of a job. smile

Aww he's so niiiice, but the owing money thing is a pain in the backside. Well if you start selling art, you can help pay for it though biggrin .

It's ridiculously scary, I worry about my mom every time she goes to work. I remember my brother had gone to California to live with his since then ex. A whole swat team had their guns on him when the emergency had nothing to do with him. It's sad really.

Ahh okay, so like if highschool friends were at different highschools and joked about each others' football teams?
I hate alcohol too biggrin -highfive- lol
Yeah owo Well he's 37, so I'd hope so xDD I don't think I'd date someone that age that didn't have a job -chuckle- xP
So it turns out his parents want to pay for my car @A@ I'm gonna pay them back but he laughed and said his parents never accept payback >A< But I'm gonna make them =A=;;
O_O Oh my gosh... that's insane x.x I would've peed myself for real... I can't imagine having people pointing guns at me. My bf owns guns and even when he just holds them it freaks me out >A<
Yes kinda like that xD

Sorry for such a late reply! Been busy with the end of the week before spring break then had a flight and now I'm in Kansas City! Weeee -flail- Got my car on saturday then went to comic con on sunday biggrin It's been a very eventful, awesome, fun weekend >w< -flails happily-
How have you been?

High-functioning Kitten

13,125 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
Selini

Aww. That's really sweet of him.

>A< His parents ended up wanting to pay for the car... Brice (my bf) says they're never gonna let me pay them back. But I will force the money on theeeemmm orz Even if I hafto sneak it into one of their pockets lol

Invisible Dreamer

Kittique

>A< His parents ended up wanting to pay for the car... Brice (my bf) says they're never gonna let me pay them back. But I will force the money on theeeemmm orz Even if I hafto sneak it into one of their pockets lol

D'aww.
That's what I do with my mom when she tries to give me money. I just slip it back into her purse.

High-functioning Kitten

13,125 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
Selini

D'aww.
That's what I do with my mom when she tries to give me money. I just slip it back into her purse.

x3 hehehe
I've never had the problem before xD; I'm not used to getting much help, especially with money things >A<; I feel sorta bad about it, but I really appreciate that they're helping ;w;
So what have you been up to? Draw anything? owo

Invisible Dreamer

Kittique

x3 hehehe
I've never had the problem before xD; I'm not used to getting much help, especially with money things >A<; I feel sorta bad about it, but I really appreciate that they're helping ;w;
So what have you been up to? Draw anything? owo

Yeah she's always trying to give me money. @.@ She's too giving of a person, so I just turn her down and let her keep it for herself. I'd much rather spend my own.
But yes, that's very nice of them. You shouldn't feel bad, I bet they're happy to help.
Umm. Nothing much really. -___- Thinking about giving out some freebies to random people in the AF tho.
How about you?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

17,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kittique
I hate alcohol too biggrin -highfive- lol
Yeah owo Well he's 37, so I'd hope so xDD I don't think I'd date someone that age that didn't have a job -chuckle- xP
So it turns out his parents want to pay for my car @A@ I'm gonna pay them back but he laughed and said his parents never accept payback >A< But I'm gonna make them =A=;;
O_O Oh my gosh... that's insane x.x I would've peed myself for real... I can't imagine having people pointing guns at me. My bf owns guns and even when he just holds them it freaks me out >A<
Yes kinda like that xD

Sorry for such a late reply! Been busy with the end of the week before spring break then had a flight and now I'm in Kansas City! Weeee -flail- Got my car on saturday then went to comic con on sunday biggrin It's been a very eventful, awesome, fun weekend >w< -flails happily-
How have you been?

Ohoho, you have a thing for the seasoned men cool It's all cool, I prefer my men a little seasoned myself XD.

OMG is his whole bloodline full of incredibly-nice-and-deserving-of-love kinds of people? Stuff the money in one of their favorite books with a little note saying 'you will accept (◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)!'

Gosh, I hate being near cops because of the - well the black thing, but guns just bother me when I see them :/. I just feel like they're just gonna go off in some sort of freak accident and blow someone's toes off...possibly mine D:.

Dude, that sounds EXTREMELY eventful. I hope everything's going well for you down there smile . I've sort of just been off in my own little world really, sort of why I haven't replied to anything. sweatdrop Apologies, I didn't want to say anything until everything was back to feeling like my perspective of normal.

High-functioning Kitten

13,125 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
xXxChynnaxXx

Ohoho, you have a thing for the seasoned men cool It's all cool, I prefer my men a little seasoned myself XD.

OMG is his whole bloodline full of incredibly-nice-and-deserving-of-love kinds of people? Stuff the money in one of their favorite books with a little note saying 'you will accept (◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)!'

Gosh, I hate being near cops because of the - well the black thing, but guns just bother me when I see them :/. I just feel like they're just gonna go off in some sort of freak accident and blow someone's toes off...possibly mine D:.

Dude, that sounds EXTREMELY eventful. I hope everything's going well for you down there smile . I've sort of just been off in my own little world really, sort of why I haven't replied to anything. sweatdrop Apologies, I didn't want to say anything until everything was back to feeling like my perspective of normal.

Sorry for the delay, I've been so busy x3x When I first read that first comment I bursted out laughing though xD Yes I love older guys ;; -crai-
That's fine, I think my delay was longer OwO; lol -flop- I'm not going to be any less busy until the summer crying So I may not be able to reply again for awhile xP

Tipsy Sex Symbol

17,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kittique

Ahaha, I'm glad you found that funny. :> Miss Busy-body, hope it's all well for you though. I don't mind. -shrug- Take all the time you need.

High-functioning Kitten

13,125 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
xXxChynnaxXx

Ahaha, I'm glad you found that funny. :> Miss Busy-body, hope it's all well for you though. I don't mind. -shrug- Take all the time you need.

Eh mostly busy with school so it's kind of annoying, and family drama, ALL the fun! Woo O_O -crais- lol...
-glomp- How have you been?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

17,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kittique

Eh mostly busy with school so it's kind of annoying, and family drama, ALL the fun! Woo O_O -crais- lol...
-glomp- How have you been?

Mmm I see, that's a total bummer. Hope it gets better for you. -hugz- smile
Just battling with the usual body problems, so not too wild of a party. sweatdrop

High-functioning Kitten

13,125 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
xXxChynnaxXx

Mmm I see, that's a total bummer. Hope it gets better for you. -hugz- smile
Just battling with the usual body problems, so not too wild of a party. sweatdrop

When summer break comes around xD Then it will get better =w=b
Body problems? ;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas