What do you think?

~dcb doesn't rate back. <5

Deoxtri's Partner

Hardcore Bear

23,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Very zombie-clockwork orange. I don't dislike it, monster man.

Aekea Scarface

Thanks. emotion_awesome

Toxic Trickster

Me gusta. emotion_dowant

Aekea Scarface

Azunaz
Me gusta. emotion_dowant

Muchas gracias. emotion_dowant

Alien Sex Symbol

I heartily approve of your language usage. droll is one of my favorite words that I never get to use. it's right up there with churlish and lachrymose.

AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE CHARACTER YOU HAVE PRESENTED.
it feels very steampunk, but the kind of steampunk you see in novels. not like ERMEGERD, COGS AND BROWN COLOUR SCHEMES. but like, sinister and quirky with a Victorian flair.

I don't like the boots though. they are awkward shaped. but that is all that I don't like

Aekea Scarface

Ophelia Laments
I heartily approve of your language usage. droll is one of my favorite words that I never get to use. it's right up there with churlish and lachrymose.

it feels very steampunk, but the kind of steampunk you see in novels. not like ERMEGERD, COGS AND BROWN COLOUR SCHEMES. but like, sinister and quirky with a Victorian flair.

I don't like the boots though. they are awkward shaped. but that is all that I don't like
Thanks. Ooh! I see the steampunk. Nice observation. On a side note, I like how avatars can be interpreted in multiple ways. <5

Also, these are some of my favorite boots on Gaia. But, it's all personal preference. emotion_yatta

Alien Sex Symbol

0-DCB
Ophelia Laments

Thanks. Ooh! I see the steampunk. Nice observation. On a side note, I like how avatars can be interpreted in multiple ways. <5

Also, these are some of my favorite boots on Gaia. But, it's all personal preference. emotion_yatta

in which case I will add that the boots definitely don't detract anything from the avatar, even if I don't personally like them!

I am glad you are not offended by the steampunk reference. some people would view it as belittling. but really, steampunk in steampunk novels is so different than steampunk as it's aesthetic is presented on gaia
Like Panda said, I get a clockwork orange feel. I definitely like it looking at it overall.

Aekea Scarface

I promise I wasn't thinking A Clockwork Orange when I made this. I haven't even read the book or seen the movie. xP
But I'm not hating on the comparison. emotion_dealwithit

Thanks. <5

@Ophelia; Agreed. I do like "traditional" steampunk avatars, but it's nice to see things that emulate it without being overbearing about it.

Invisible Gekko

I dislike that the face looks like it isn't there rofl
The shoes are a little funky, initial appeal yes, the more I look at them the more I want to rip them off xd

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
I feel as though you've used some human shapes and clothing-like forms to contain some of your patterning... I've got to say that I'm neither liking nor disliking this avatar.

I feel it would work better in a medium that is not avatars, but that's just a thought.

Aekea Scarface

Crunchy Munchies!
I dislike that the face looks like it isn't there rofl
The shoes are a little funky, initial appeal yes, the more I look at them the more I want to rip them off xd
I don't know what's up with the invisible face. D;

Thanks. <5

@HoP; The patterns were just a happy accident for the most part. xP
I just liked how the items looked together, really.

Thanks. <5

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              Listen you! You're gonna rate back or I'll fix that eye of yours. emotion_donotwant

Nah, the face scares me, because I can't stand zombies, but this avatar is looks really nice. I personally dislike it becuse I'm not into this style, but I think it looks nice. emotion_yatta

Aekea Scarface

I'm not a big zombie fan either. lol
Thanks. <5

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out