ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley

ohh nice, i have 14 small pets myself. i could command a small army xDD
I know nothing about LoL, just that i have a lot of friends that play it~ that's very cool you named your creatures after the characters though. mine are mostly named after food.

That just makes them adorable little bite sized morsels xD I have... let's see - Niv Mizzet, Gnar, Darius and Draven (Who are all rats.) Lulu and Nami (my pups), and Estabon (my lizard), and then a bunch of fish who do not have names. xD I like animals a bit too much, I can't help myself.

no such thing as loving animals too much whee

xD Can you tell that to my husband? I've been given a strict NO MORE rule xD

xD i can try biggrin

You should, totally. It would amuse the hell out of me. >_> I have been informed that Amanda's Ark is not a thing that will be happening xD

Ice-Cold Shoujo

ooh cute
And your hair is really nice. redface
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley

ohh nice, i have 14 small pets myself. i could command a small army xDD
I know nothing about LoL, just that i have a lot of friends that play it~ that's very cool you named your creatures after the characters though. mine are mostly named after food.

That just makes them adorable little bite sized morsels xD I have... let's see - Niv Mizzet, Gnar, Darius and Draven (Who are all rats.) Lulu and Nami (my pups), and Estabon (my lizard), and then a bunch of fish who do not have names. xD I like animals a bit too much, I can't help myself.

xD i can try biggrin

You should, totally. It would amuse the hell out of me. >_> I have been informed that Amanda's Ark is not a thing that will be happening xD

i bet if we combined our hoards we could easily build our own ark xd we can sneak behind your husband's back and have a secret ark!

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

TheGreatSeraphim
How good is he at catching axes?

I am actually going to make him teeny axes and teach him to fetch them. :3 It's going to amuse the hell out of me. If I could attach a tiny mustache to his face, you better believe that I would.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

FUFFTPURR
ooh cute
And your hair is really nice. redface

biggrin Thank you. I have to redye it soon. I think I'm putting some purple in it this time. :3

Shameless Exhibitionist

22,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ego Dominus Tuus
TheGreatSeraphim

I am actually going to make him teeny axes and teach him to fetch them. :3 It's going to amuse the hell out of me. If I could attach a tiny mustache to his face, you better believe that I would.
You probably can if you tried hard enough.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley

xD i can try biggrin

i bet if we combined our hoards we could easily build our own ark xd we can sneak behind your husband's back and have a secret ark!

... this is a thing that we should do. :3 Yes, yes.
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley

xD i can try biggrin

xd xd xd yes please!

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

TheGreatSeraphim
Ego Dominus Tuus
TheGreatSeraphim

I could. And then he'd eat it. Or rip all of his fur off because I resorted to superglue.
I think I'll just stick with tiny axes.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley

xD i can try biggrin

xd xd xd yes please!

Then it is decided. We will make SephEgo's Ark, and rule the world with our tiny army of fuzzy adorbs!
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley

xD i can try biggrin

xd xd xd yes please!

Then it is decided. We will make SephEgo's Ark, and rule the world with our tiny army of fuzzy adorbs!

yes~! it can be a flying ark and we can travel the world with our fuzzy/scaly friends!

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley

xd xd xd yes please!

yes~! it can be a flying ark and we can travel the world with our fuzzy/scaly friends!

Well, that just flat out sounds amazing.
I think that we should do this.
I will start knitting them tiny outfits right away!

Shameless Exhibitionist

22,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ego Dominus Tuus
TheGreatSeraphim
Ego Dominus Tuus
TheGreatSeraphim

I could. And then he'd eat it. Or rip all of his fur off because I resorted to superglue.
Just lie to him and tell him he's Splinter.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

TheGreatSeraphim
Ego Dominus Tuus
TheGreatSeraphim
Ego Dominus Tuus
TheGreatSeraphim

Just lie to him and tell him he's Splinter.

If I do that, I'm going to have to buy myself four turtles and teach them all to interact. x_x
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley

xd xd xd yes please!

Well, that just flat out sounds amazing.
I think that we should do this.
I will start knitting them tiny outfits right away!

awesome~ i'll start, um, let's see. I know, I'll make them little collars with name tags!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff