Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

User Image

Just gonna leave an adorable image of my new pet rat baby Draven here. <3 Enjoy!

Anxious Faun

deer lord
you're adorable!
(and so is the rat. but mostly you!)

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Dearest Deer
deer lord
you're adorable!
(and so is the rat. but mostly you!)

4laugh Thank you so much!
too cute!! I have a pair of rats myself. One of them is mean and bites hard but they're both super cute whee

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

seph-staley
too cute!! I have a pair of rats myself. One of them is mean and bites hard but they're both super cute whee

I have 4 rats total (two of them are mine, two of them are my roomies... but they stay in my room, and I feed/love/take care of them. So... >_> Mine.) <3 I have thankfully not had any biting issues as of yet. They're such sweet little babies!
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley

I have 4 rats total (two of them are mine, two of them are my roomies... but they stay in my room, and I feed/love/take care of them. So... >_> Mine.) <3 I have thankfully not had any biting issues as of yet. They're such sweet little babies!

way cool~! rats are such fun pets. i hate when people say "eeeww gross" when i tell them about mine. *sigh*

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley

way cool~! rats are such fun pets. i hate when people say "eeeww gross" when i tell them about mine. *sigh*

I tend to just ignore people who do that, and then go off to snuggle with my babies while I play my video games. :3 It all works out in the end xD
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley

I tend to just ignore people who do that, and then go off to snuggle with my babies while I play my video games. :3 It all works out in the end xD

good thinking. video games plus fuzzy creatures equals amazing. whee

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley

I have always and will always think so biggrin Besides, I have enough animals between my rats and dogs to have an entire League of Legends team. (I might have named most of my animals after League of Legends characters >_> wink
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley

I have always and will always think so biggrin Besides, I have enough animals between my rats and dogs to have an entire League of Legends team. (I might have named most of my animals after League of Legends characters >_> wink

ohh nice, i have 14 small pets myself. i could command a small army xDD
I know nothing about LoL, just that i have a lot of friends that play it~ that's very cool you named your creatures after the characters though. mine are mostly named after food.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley

I know nothing about LoL, just that i have a lot of friends that play it~ that's very cool you named your creatures after the characters though. mine are mostly named after food.

That just makes them adorable little bite sized morsels xD I have... let's see - Niv Mizzet, Gnar, Darius and Draven (Who are all rats.) Lulu and Nami (my pups), and Estabon (my lizard), and then a bunch of fish who do not have names. xD I like animals a bit too much, I can't help myself.
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley

That just makes them adorable little bite sized morsels xD I have... let's see - Niv Mizzet, Gnar, Darius and Draven (Who are all rats.) Lulu and Nami (my pups), and Estabon (my lizard), and then a bunch of fish who do not have names. xD I like animals a bit too much, I can't help myself.

no such thing as loving animals too much whee

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley

xD Can you tell that to my husband? I've been given a strict NO MORE rule xD
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley
Ego Dominus Tuus
seph-staley

xD Can you tell that to my husband? I've been given a strict NO MORE rule xD

xD i can try biggrin

Shameless Exhibitionist

22,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
How good is he at catching axes?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items