Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok

oh my thats amazing!!! i did eat carrots tonight, and if i have any control over it i want my last words at my job too be " whats up doc " as i steal a carrot
i still live with my parent...but anytime i eat to much of the carrots and radishes they think a bunny had gotten into the garden so where do you work? my last job was McDonalds for four years...i am trying to find a new job its blows but Tuesday i am going for a informational interview with a vet trying to got a job working with animals its always been my passion just put in a application to be a volunteer at a dog shelter down the road from my house

i live with my mother lol.
i work at cracker barrel, ive been there for like a year and a half
do you own any pets i have two cats i have a Siamese named Voodoo (i am a big insane clown posse fan so she is named after one of there songs) and a calico named Selena my favorite pet from the past was my pet rat named Ameal named after the Disney movie ratatue...so are you a cook at your job or something else i worked in grill or second window i have dyslexia so cash register scares me and costumers get so angry with you if you punch in the wrong thing but they have a new system where everything has pictures but i still wont do it i am not a people person and i cant deal with high stress situations

Yes I do, I can cook anything in that restraint, right now I have one cat, one gaurd dog and two inside dogs, a koi pond, chickens and bees.
We used too have more but the dogs keep dying and the cats are getting killed by a local bobcat
damn so you have like a farm over there ...is the bobcat gone or still out there?

nah, we just like being kinda self sufficient lol,
and nope, still there unless someone else shot it
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok

do you own any pets i have two cats i have a Siamese named Voodoo (i am a big insane clown posse fan so she is named after one of there songs) and a calico named Selena my favorite pet from the past was my pet rat named Ameal named after the Disney movie ratatue...so are you a cook at your job or something else i worked in grill or second window i have dyslexia so cash register scares me and costumers get so angry with you if you punch in the wrong thing but they have a new system where everything has pictures but i still wont do it i am not a people person and i cant deal with high stress situations

Yes I do, I can cook anything in that restraint, right now I have one cat, one gaurd dog and two inside dogs, a koi pond, chickens and bees.
We used too have more but the dogs keep dying and the cats are getting killed by a local bobcat
damn so you have like a farm over there ...is the bobcat gone or still out there?

cycle of life i forgot to say i have a Irish Canadian heritage (i always tell people i am half and half) so if you dont mind me asking what does the real you look like i a pale skinned with freckles all over and my eye color changes blue/grey or green with short blown hair plus gauges and tatoos

Dangerous Lunatic

Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok

cycle of life i forgot to say i have a Irish Canadian heritage (i always tell people i am half and half) so if you dont mind me asking what does the real you look like i a pale skinned with freckles all over and my eye color changes blue/grey or green with short blown hair plus gauges and tatoos

Do you have skype or an email, I'll just show you my face if you'll show me your face

Dangerous Lunatic

zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok

Do you have skype or an email, I'll just show you my face if you'll show me your face

If I had too describe myself I guess I'd say I'm thin, tall ish, messy brown hair and my arms have a lot of marks on them from accidents and such
zhidkosti rok
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok

If I had too describe myself I guess I'd say I'm thin, tall ish, messy brown hair and my arms have a lot of marks on them from accidents and such
so there is a major storm brewing my way 01301 is my area code it started snowing an hour ago

Dangerous Lunatic

Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok

so there is a major storm brewing my way 01301 is my area code it started snowing an hour ago

You ok over there? It never snows here.
I'm guessing you don't want too exchange pictures?
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok

i have a genrater and food/water and a snow plow i will be alright, but not shure how to use the picture thing on a post in the forum

Dangerous Lunatic

Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok
zhidkosti rok

i have a genrater and food/water and a snow plow i will be alright, but not shure how to use the picture thing on a post in the forum

Good then it's like having a chainsaw here lol, we have hurricanes instead of all that.

That's why I was suggesting emails or Skype?

Professional Informer

I like how you wrote "American Citizen" xd Got them Green Card dramallama dramallama dramallama

Dangerous Lunatic

H_O_L_I_K_O_O
I like how you wrote "American Citizen" xd Got them Green Card dramallama dramallama dramallama

Yes, I am an American citizen, O.O
They tell me I was born in missisipi
So yea, not like I'm a citizen anywhere else lol
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok
zhidkosti rok

Good then it's like having a chainsaw here lol, we have hurricanes instead of all that.

i also have skype and i have a storm cellar if things get to crazy its mostly used for food storage and there is other stuff down there like books and a large train set my dad built six tables to be able to run his trains in a giant oval...my house has thin walls and one day i forgotten that one of his trains was a sifi set(looks like a spaceshift and the windows are green) that made eerie music went it went along the track got so scared that i put a knife in my pocket and cheacked the rooms in my house thinking i was in some horror film shoot...only to find my dad drinking a beer running his trains sweatdrop

Dangerous Lunatic

Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey

i also have skype and i have a storm cellar if things get to crazy its mostly used for food storage and there is other stuff down there like books and a large train set my dad built six tables to be able to run his trains in a giant oval...my house has thin walls and one day i forgotten that one of his trains was a sifi set(looks like a spaceshift and the windows are green) that made eerie music went it went along the track got so scared that i put a knife in my pocket and cheacked the rooms in my house thinking i was in some horror film shoot...only to find my dad drinking a beer running his trains sweatdrop

a giant train set? really now? thats kinda strange.
when we have hurricanes we go too my former grandparents house in the back and hole up and wait for it too float over.
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey

when we have hurricanes we go too my former grandparents house in the back and hole up and wait for it too float over.
well my father has been called that before lol he reminds me alot of Otto from the Simpsons(he drives a buss too) or ice king from adventure time but i grew up close to him a tom boy who was always ready to visit the local train yard the next town over...so whats your favorite drink and acollic drink? mine is hot coco or cherry Pepsi and rolling rock (a light beer) but i drink others kinds if offered my favorite thing to make is tequila gummy worms

Dangerous Lunatic

Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey

well my father has been called that before lol he reminds me alot of Otto from the Simpsons(he drives a buss too) or ice king from adventure time but i grew up close to him a tom boy who was always ready to visit the local train yard the next town over...so whats your favorite drink and acollic drink? mine is hot coco or cherry Pepsi and rolling rock (a light beer) but i drink others kinds if offered my favorite thing to make is tequila gummy worms

Favorite alcohaulic drink.... Well id say my top five being strait vodka, strait rum, strait jaeger, jeagerbombs, or a White Russian/white Jamaican. I don't do mixed or flavored stuff too much beside these.
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey
zhidkosti rok
Pinduckey

Favorite alcohaulic drink.... Well id say my top five being strait vodka, strait rum, strait jaeger, jeagerbombs, or a White Russian/white Jamaican. I don't do mixed or flavored stuff too much beside these.
so you like the hard stuff i sometimes do a shot of vodka before bed it helps me to sleep after a stressful day...but i admit i do enjoy stuff with flavor or a mixed drink if i know i dont have to drive

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff