Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphy128

Muahahaha! Now onto me next victim!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Yeah, see that!? You best behave yourself or I'll show the rest of them to everyone else!"
Sapphire-Bahamut
Muahahaha! Now onto me next victim!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Yeah, see that!? You best behave yourself or I'll show the rest of them to everyone else!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "....Uhh."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sapphy128

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Ah! I-I uhh. H-How did you get that?"
Sapphire-Bahamut

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "I don't even know what's going on anymore!"

I'm just trying to write a post and now we're blackmailing each other! What happened!?

Dangerous Lover

Well this thread escalated quickly.

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Laconic Heartbreak

possibly the first person that Kaine will actually be somewhat respectful towards ^^
the gesture is a bit warm to him and gains some little form of trust

Dangerous Lover

Wild_Rain_Falls
Laconic Heartbreak

possibly the first person that Kaine will actually be somewhat respectful towards ^^
the gesture is a bit warm to him and gains some little form of trust

I figured as much. Its in Abby's character to care, but she doesn't go over the top with it. Plus, she sees everyone equally and wouldn't treat him like a child, so she figured giving him the option and letting him choose what he wanted to do with it gave him the respect he needed.

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Laconic Heartbreak

yup and that wins a little respect from him to her ^^
he's not used to anyone actually being that courteous or kind to him so it was a nice feeling for him

Dangerous Lover

Wild_Rain_Falls
Laconic Heartbreak

yup and that wins a little respect from him to her ^^
he's not used to anyone actually being that courteous or kind to him so it was a nice feeling for him

Yea, Abby tends to see right through people. So she knew just how was best to approach him, and how to treat him. She'd probably get more protective of him farther down the road ^^

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Laconic Heartbreak

awww that would be awesome ^^
I can see Kaine seeing Abrielle as some sort of older sister figure for him further in the story

Dangerous Lover

Wild_Rain_Falls
Laconic Heartbreak

awww that would be awesome ^^
I can see Kaine seeing Abrielle as some sort of older sister figure for him further in the story

I hope he knows what that entails.
AKA Her fussing over him whenever he gets hurt hahah

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Laconic Heartbreak

lol
i don't think he would mind too much
it's just something he's not used to and will feel a bit confused of what to do.
heck, he hasn't been around many female figures in his life since his mother died when he was eight so.
just the thought of him being a bit confused and bashful when she does fuss over him, sounds so cute ^^

Dangerous Lover

Wild_Rain_Falls
Laconic Heartbreak

lol
i don't think he would mind too much
it's just something he's not used to and will feel a bit confused of what to do.
heck, he hasn't been around many female figures in his life since his mother died when he was eight so.
just the thought of him being a bit confused and bashful when she does fuss over him, sounds so cute ^^

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO ADORABLE
I think this is a done deal.

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Laconic Heartbreak

hehe~ yup yup
can't wait to implement this into the rp ^^
Yeees! Finally! The thing is done, and the exportable too. Feel free to edit, mess around, whatever with it.

EDIT: Sorry Nelion. Ran out of chess pieces. ;-;
(And Conri but I found the Caduceus which made sense to me.)

EXAMPLE: Leslie's relationship page.

-Leader ♛
-Second in command ♕
-Medic ☤
-Demolitions Expert ♗
-Mechanic/Engineer ♝
-Hunter ۩
-Close Range Damage Dealers ♞♘
-Long Range Damage Dealers ♜ ♖
-Scouts ♟♙
-Immune ♚♔

Friendship (Add comments to each tier regarding the character's views of the friendship level. For example, at max one may note it as a 'good friend' while another may consider them a 'practically my life' kind of person.)
[size=11]✦✧✧|✧✧✧✧✧
✦✦✧|✧✧✧✧✧
✦✦✦|✧✧✧✧✧
✦✦✦|✦✧✧✧✧
✦✦✦|✦✦✧✧✧
✦✦✦|✦✦✦✧✧
✦✦✦|✦✦✦✦✧
✦✦✦|✦✦✦✦✦ [/size]

Affection (Same as previous. Some may determine max affection to assume marriage and dating comes along the way, others may use it as a one-sided view from their character.)
[size=11]✿✲✲|✲✲✲✲✲
✿✿✲|✲✲✲✲✲
✿✿✿|✲✲✲✲✲
✿✿✿|✿✲✲✲✲
✿✿✿|✿✿✲✲✲
✿✿✿|✿✿✿✲✲
✿✿✿|✿✿✿✿✲
✿✿✿|✿✿✿✿✿[/size]

[list][list][list][list][b][size=18][color=#FF6666]MARIA[/color] [color=#FF9966]STELLA[/color] [color=#FF6666]ENGEL[/color][/size][/b] [size=20]♛[/size] [b][size=18][color=#CC99CC]LEADER[/color][/size][/b]
[color=#CC99CC]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[b][color=#FF9966]twenty-eight[/color][/b][/size] [size=12]•[/size] [size=11][b][color=#FF6666]female[/color][/size][/b] [size=12]•[/size] [size=11][b][color=#FF9966]bisexual[/color][/size][/b]
[color=#CC99CC]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[color=#CC99CC]⋙[/color] played by [color=#CC99CC]⋙[/color] [b]OtaDee[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://i60.tinypic.com/358vqcp.png[/imgleft]:tab:[size=11][b]friendship[/b] ⋮ ✧✧✧|✧✧✧✧✧ ?[/size]
:tab:[size=11][b]affection[/b] [color=white]X[/color]⋮ ✲✲✲|✲✲✲✲✲ ?[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[size=10][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]Your character's view on this character.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][b][size=18][color=#6c7b8b]CONRÍ[/color] [color=#450906]SÉ[/color] [color=#6c7b8b]MCMACKEN[/color][/size][/b] [size=20]☤[/size] [b][size=18][color=grey]MEDIC[/color][/size][/b]
[color=grey]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[color=#450906][b]thirty-six[/color][/size][/b] [size=12]•[/size] [b][size=11][color=#6c7b8b]male[/color][/size][/b] [size=12]•[/size] [b][size=11][color=#450906]unknown[/color][/size][/b]
[color=grey]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[color=grey]⋙[/color] played by [color=grey]⋙[/color] [b]WinchestersAngel67[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://i60.tinypic.com/ricbwz.png[/imgleft]:tab:[size=11][b]friendship[/b] ⋮ ✧✧✧|✧✧✧✧✧ ?[/size]
:tab:[size=11][b]affection[/b] [color=white]X[/color]⋮ ✲✲✲|✲✲✲✲✲ ?[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[size=10][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]Your character's view on this character.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][b][size=18][color=#2C4643]LESLIE[/color] [color=#88914E]RICHARD COLE[/color] [color=#2C4643]LAZARUS[/color][/size][/b] [size=20]♗[/size] [b][size=18][color=#D79BEA]DEMOLITIONS EXPERT[/color][/size][/b]
[color=#D79BEA]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[color=#88914E][b]twenty-four[/b][/color][/size] [size=12]•[/size] [size=11][color=#2C4643][b]male[/b][/color][/size] [size=12]•[/size] [size=11][color=#88914E][b]bisexual[/b][/color][/size][/b]
[color=#D79BEA]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[color=#D79BEA]⋙[/color] played by [color=#D79BEA]⋙[/color] [b]Sapphy128[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://i57.tinypic.com/2hpq3w7.png[/imgleft]:tab:[size=11][b]friendship[/b] ⋮ ✧✧✧|✧✧✧✧✧ ?[/size]

[list][list][list][list][b][size=18][color=darkred]ALYSON[/color] [color=#E4BD94]MARCIE[/color] [color=darkred]ROLAND[/color][/size][/b] [size=20]♝[/size] [b][size=18][color=goldenrod]MECHANIC[/color][/size][/b]
[color=goldenrod]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[color=#E4BD94][b]twenty-six[/b][/color][/size] [size=12]•[/size] [size=11][color=darkred][b]female[/b][/color][/size] [size=12]•[/size] [size=11][color=#E4BD94][b]pansexual[/b][/color][/size][/b]
[color=goldenrod]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[color=goldenrod]⋙[/color] played by [color=goldenrod]⋙[/color] [b]Toyhe-N-Cosplayer[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://oi62.tinypic.com/v3ltg3.jpg[/imgleft]:tab:[size=11][b]friendship[/b] ⋮ ✧✧✧|✧✧✧✧✧ ?[/size]

[list][list][list][list][b][size=18][color=darkblue]NELION[/color] [color=darkred]VASILIS[/color] [color=darkblue]MORELLO[/color][/size][/b] [size=20]۩[/size] [b][size=18][color=blue]HUNTER[/color][/size][/b]
[color=blue]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[color=darkred][b]nineteen[/b][/color][/size] [size=12]•[/size] [size=11][color=darkblue][b]male[/b][/color][/size] [size=12]•[/size] [size=11][color=darkred][b]pansexual[/b][/color][/size][/b]
[color=blue]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[color=blue]⋙[/color] played by [color=blue]⋙[/color] [b]ElegantVictiorainRose[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://oi57.tinypic.com/258qn87.jpg[/imgleft]:tab:[size=11][b]friendship[/b] ⋮ ✧✧✧|✧✧✧✧✧ ?[/size]

[list][list][list][list][b][size=18][color=purple]GRACE[/color] [color=#424452]JULIET[/color] [color=purple]O'NEILL[/color][/size][/b] [size=20]♞[/size] [b][size=18][color=#AEA383]CLOSE RANGE DAMAGE DEALER[/color][/size][/b]
[color=#AEA383]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[color=#424452][b]twenty-four[/b][/color][/size] [size=12]•[/size] [size=11][color=purple][b]female[/b][/color][/size] [size=12]•[/size] [size=11][color=#424452][b]pansexual[/b][/color][/size][/b]
[color=#AEA383]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[color=#AEA383]⋙[/color] played by [color=#AEA383]⋙[/color] [b]Jill I Valentine[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://oi58.tinypic.com/50gnz9.jpg[/imgleft]:tab:[size=11][b]friendship[/b] ⋮ ✧✧✧|✧✧✧✧✧ ?[/size]

[list][list][list][list][b][size=18][color=darkorchid]ABRIELLE[/color] [color=darkmagenta]LAELYNN[/color] [color=darkorchid]CASEY[/color][/size][/b] [size=20]♘[/size] [b][size=18][color=red]CLOSE RANGE DAMAGE DEALER[/color][/size][/b]
[color=red]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[color=darkmagenta][b]twenty-three[/b][/color][/size] [size=12]•[/size] [size=11][color=darkorchid][b]female[/b][/color][/size] [size=12]•[/size] [size=11][color=darkmagenta][b]heterosexual[/b][/color][/size][/b]
[color=red]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[color=red]⋙[/color] played by [color=red]⋙[/color] [b]Laconic Heartbreak[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://oi62.tinypic.com/xojvch.jpg[/imgleft]:tab:[size=11][b]friendship[/b] ⋮ ✧✧✧|✧✧✧✧✧ ?[/size]

[list][list][list][list][b][size=18][color=green]GIOVANNA[/color] [color=#3FA6AD]NIAMH[/color] [color=green]CREATA[/color][/size][/b] [size=20]♜[/size] [b][size=18][color=#F68A9C]LONG RANGE DAMAGE DEALER[/color][/size][/b]
[color=#F68A9C]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[color=#3FA6AD][b]twenty-three[/b][/color][/size] [size=12]•[/size] [size=11][color=green][b]female[/b][/color][/size] [size=12]•[/size] [size=11][color=#3FA6AD][b]heterosexual[/b][/color][/size][/b]
[color=#F68A9C]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[color=#F68A9C]⋙[/color] played by [color=#F68A9C]⋙[/color] [b]Erylian[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://oi62.tinypic.com/2cqemv5.jpg[/imgleft]:tab:[size=11][b]friendship[/b] ⋮ ✧✧✧|✧✧✧✧✧ ?[/size]

[list][list][list][list][b][size=18][color=#2A5B3E]RHYDIAN[/color] [color=#7D9571]FELIX EMIL[/color] [color=#2A5B3E]CORDOVA[/color][/size][/b] [size=20]♟[/size] [b][size=18][color=#730512]SCOUT[/color][/size][/b]
[color=#730512]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[color=#7D9571][b]eighteen[/b][/color][/size] [size=12]•[/size] [size=11][color=#2A5B3E][b]male[/b][/color][/size] [size=12]•[/size] [size=11][color=#7D9571][b]unknown[/b][/color][/size][/b]
[color=#730512]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[color=#730512]⋙[/color] played by [color=#730512]⋙[/color] [b]Sapphire-Bahamut[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://oi57.tinypic.com/5pe5hs.jpg[/imgleft]:tab:[size=11][b]friendship[/b] ⋮ ✧✧✧|✧✧✧✧✧ Ugh...[/size]

[list][list][list][list][b][size=18][color=#796125]ROBIN[/color] [color=darkred]VINCENT[/color] [color=#796125]BROOKS[/color][/size][/b] [size=20]♚[/size] [b][size=18][color=#F40C0A]IMMUNE[/color][/size][/b]
[color=#F40C0A]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[color=darkred][b]sixteen[/b][/color][/size] [size=12]•[/size] [size=11][color=#796125][b]male[/b][/color][/size] [size=12]•[/size] [size=11][color=darkred][b]bisexual[/b][/color][/size][/b]
[color=#F40C0A]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[color=#F40C0A]⋙[/color] played by [color=#F40C0A]⋙[/color] [b]Akureikami[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://oi60.tinypic.com/2ir7qr6.jpg[/imgleft]:tab:[size=11][b]friendship[/b] ⋮ ✧✧✧|✧✧✧✧✧ ?[/size]

[list][list][list][list][b][size=18][color=#0033FF]KAINE[/color] [color=#B0B0B0]LUCAS[/color] [color=#0033FF]JYCONE[/color][/size][/b] [size=20]♔[/size] [b][size=18][color=#379BC7]IMMUNE[/color][/size][/b]
[color=#379BC7]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[color=#B0B0B0][b]nineteen[/b][/color][/size] [size=12]•[/size] [size=11][color=#0033FF][b]male[/b][/color][/size] [size=12]•[/size] [size=11][color=#B0B0B0][b]pansexual[/b][/color][/size][/b]
[color=#379BC7]▐[/color][size=11]:tab:[color=#379BC7]⋙[/color] played by [color=#379BC7]⋙[/color] [b]Wild_Rain_Falls[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://oi61.tinypic.com/1r25uc.jpg[/imgleft]:tab:[size=11][b]friendship[/b] ⋮ ✧✧✧|✧✧✧✧✧ ?[/size]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff