Welcome to Gaia! ::

psychotic geekie's Partner In Crime

Anxious Trash

the gothic beauty 2

Haven't decided yet.... I'm still debating. I sort of would like the rebel role but then I would have two unwinded and I don't think that would work.

Yeah, I think it was a rule that you couldn't have more than one unwinded character, otherwise I would probably have taken the rebel role myself already. xd
Xelyn_X13
Yoshielite

ALL GOOD c:
TAKE TIME
TAKE THIS emotion_hug

emotion_hug

MUAHAHAH IT WAS TRAP
NOW I HAVE YOU IN FOREVER HUG c:<
emotion_hug

OG Gaian

I'll work on my posts later.
Like after sleep.
Ha ha.
-Is currently 5 A.M. on my side-
Yeah, sleep.
XD

Anxious Trash

Yoshielite

MUAHAHAH IT WAS TRAP
emotion_hug

Aw, man! Now I'm gonna have to walk around with a Yoshi stuck to me. That's gonna make it difficult to work. Oh well, I guess I'll have to tell my boss that I can't go to work due to being trapped in a forever hug. xd

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Yoshielite
Xelyn_X13
Yoshielite

ALL GOOD c:
TAKE TIME
TAKE THIS emotion_hug

emotion_hug

MUAHAHAH IT WAS TRAP
emotion_hug

Nuuuuuu!!!!!!!! Only I'm allowed to do that to him >.< lol so unless we share him somehow I don't see this working lol

Anxious Trash

the gothic beauty 2
Yoshielite
Xelyn_X13
Yoshielite

ALL GOOD c:
TAKE TIME
TAKE THIS emotion_hug

emotion_hug

MUAHAHAH IT WAS TRAP
emotion_hug

Nuuuuuu!!!!!!!! Only I'm allowed to do that to him >.< lol so unless we share him somehow I don't see this working lol

Lol, calm down people, there's enough hugs to go around for everyone. xd
emotion_hug

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Xelyn_X13
the gothic beauty 2
Yoshielite
Xelyn_X13
Yoshielite

ALL GOOD c:
TAKE TIME
TAKE THIS emotion_hug

emotion_hug

MUAHAHAH IT WAS TRAP
emotion_hug

Lol, calm down people, there's enough hugs to go around for everyone. xd
emotion_hug

-pounces on-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol jk but yea ninja

Anxious Trash

the gothic beauty 2

rofl I suppose it's only fair for you to be possessive over me since I've been acting pretty possessive over you lately too.

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Xelyn_X13
the gothic beauty 2

rofl I suppose it's only fair for you to be possessive over me since I've been acting pretty possessive over you lately too.

redface
Lol I had to use that picture lol

But yea >.<

And I have to figure out how to reply to stoner and add in Cain to my next post.

I find it funny Karl thinks Elliot is leader >.<

Oh and by remove the dead bodies I had just meant get them off the bus and either burn them so they can't be harvested or something else. Not that they would be bringing the dead with.

Anxious Trash

the gothic beauty 2

redface

But yea >.<

And I have to figure out how to reply to stoner and add in Cain to my next post.

Oh and by remove the dead bodies I had just meant get them off the bus and either burn them so they can't be harvested or something else. Not that they would be bringing the dead with.

Well, Elliot is kind of trying to take charge right now, but I imagine that our characters will probably be more inclined to follow your character's lead since she is kinder. As the saying goes, "you attract more flies with honey than with vinegar".

I know, and I think normally most of them would agree with you, or at least Cain would. But that would be an ideal circumstance. Right now if they do that it would take too long, even just to pull them out of the bus and burn the bodies. They would definitely get caught. So that's why everyone is saying no. Better to let the dead be in order to save lives than to risk everyone being killed in the attempt to save the dead.

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Xelyn_X13
the gothic beauty 2

redface

But yea >.<

Well, Elliot is kind of trying to take charge right now, but I imagine that our characters will probably be more inclined to follow your character's lead since she is kinder. As the saying goes, "you attract more flies with honey than with vinegar".

I know, and I think normally most of them would agree with you, or at least Cain would. But that would be an ideal circumstance. Right now if they do that it would take too long, even just to pull them out of the bus and burn the bodies. They would definitely get caught. So that's why everyone is saying no. Better to let the dead be in order to save lives than to risk everyone being killed in the attempt to save the dead.

That gives me an idea.... Burn the bus. Well once those living get off. Possibly do mercy killings to those that are clearly dying so they don't have to suffer ect. Though I have a feeling a few wont like that too much.... She is thinking more logically at this point on how to best screw with those that were going to harvest them.

Anxious Trash

the gothic beauty 2

That gives me an idea.... Burn the bus. Well once those living get off. Possibly do mercy killings to those that are clearly dying so they don't have to suffer ect. Though I have a feeling a few wont like that too much.... She is thinking more logically at this point on how to best screw with those that were going to harvest them.

Actually, that might be a good thing for your character to suggest, since I think one or more of the characters already had that idea cross their head once.

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Xelyn_X13
the gothic beauty 2

Actually, that might be a good thing for your character to suggest, since I think one or more of the characters already had that idea cross their head once.

I shall do that then.

Also does anyone have any issue with me making a baddie that is... Redeemed and comes to help the others? Possible out of love or something? I don't know it just seems like a good plot. Like the turned baddie works as a cop or something and starts to help the unwinded kids telling inaccurate info to his/her superiors ect

Anxious Trash

the gothic beauty 2

I shall do that then.

Also does anyone have any issue with me making a baddie that is... Redeemed and comes to help the others? Possible out of love or something? I don't know it just seems like a good plot. Like the turned baddie works as a cop or something and starts to help the unwinded kids telling inaccurate info to his/her superiors ect

Cool.

Ooh, that sounds like a good plot twist! I like it.

OG Gaian

Sorry I haven't posted yet.
My brain is not working with me.

And ha ha.
Gothic, that's sort of like Michael and what I have planned for him.
XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces