Tigla Kayta
little miss vampire kitty
DaMaskedood
Kairi Nightingale
Lovely Little Neko14
DramaAngel247
ll-AMERICAN SNIPER-ll
Morgana the Demon Queen

Just a quick update, i am going to establish a posting order just to keep things running smoothly.

For the group Nerdy, Kairi, Neko, Morgana and Kitty are in, you guys seem to be doing alright as far as posting goes,unless you five want to work something out so its easier for you all, but we do need to figure something out for when we get everyone in the same room or area.

Masked, Sniper, ND and me however, I noticed a small issue with the posting order so as of now it is going to go Me, ND, Masked and then Sniper just so everyone gets a chance to read and react in one post instead of two or three.

This isn't going to be permanent as we have DramaAngel joining us soonish hopefully as well as Tigla should be back with us as well(I hope) and depending on where her character ends up we may tweak said posting order a bit just so that it is easier to interact with everyone.

Also if you are waiting on someone to post because your turn is after theirs, please try to be patient and not post on ahead because you might miss valuable information that there character was going to add into the roleplay.

Also the Secretly Like part of the profile skeleton is for what your character is secretly like not what they secretly like. Just message me and I will edit it.

On a less relevant note, ND is telepathic. He said "Potatoes" as I was re-reading Alroy's profile XD
Yuki-Chan113

On a less relevant note, ND is telepathic. He said "Potatoes" as I was re-reading Alroy's profile XD

rofl *Dies laughing*

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
Kairi Nightingale
Yuki-Chan113

rofl *Dies laughing*

I don't get it sad
I want to know whats funny sad

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Kairi Nightingale
Yuki-Chan113

rofl *Dies laughing*

I don't get it sad

One of Alroy's likes is Potatoes lol

Lonely Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
Yuki-Chan113
Kairi Nightingale
Yuki-Chan113

rofl *Dies laughing*

I don't get it sad

And his horse is named Old Potato

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
Yuki-Chan113
Kairi Nightingale
Yuki-Chan113

rofl *Dies laughing*

I don't get it sad

I still dont get it, my sense of humor must be broken today emo

Lonely Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
Yuki-Chan113
Kairi Nightingale
Yuki-Chan113

rofl *Dies laughing*

I don't get it sad

Its Because me and Yuki are across from each other irl and she was reading the ONE character that likes Potatoes. And I randomly said potato while she was reading it. so it was ironic and funny because of the irony. Because I didnt know she was reading that one.

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
ND101
Yuki-Chan113
Kairi Nightingale
Yuki-Chan113

rofl *Dies laughing*

I don't get it sad

Its Because me and Yuki are across from each other irl and she was reading the ONE character that likes Potatoes. And I randomly said potato while she was reading it. so it was ironic and funny because of the irony. Because I didnt know she was reading that one.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok ya thats pretty funny, xp
thank you for taking the time to explain stuff

Lonely Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250

Yea it happens. when I get tired and what not and cant understand things as easily. xD

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
ND101

Yea it happens. when I get tired and what not and cant understand things as easily. xD

i think it was more of I wasn't in the loop kind of thing. it happens a lot, my family will be talking and im not paying attention then all the sudden they are laughing and im sitting there asking what was so funny then they have to explain it, they mostly get annoyed and try to tell me not to worry about it.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
nerdygirl9697
DaMaskedood
Kairi Nightingale
Lovely Little Neko14
DramaAngel247
ll-AMERICAN SNIPER-ll
Morgana the Demon Queen

I am sad to say that Tigla has been removed from the roleplay until she decides to come back to another character spot has been opened up. I do hope that she comes back soon and joins us before the remaining character slots are snatched up.

I have also added two new rules so if you could all look at them please just so I don't hear "I didn't know that" if I end up, not calling you out but something along those lines, about it.

Shy Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Hiya everyone My character Laney Dalmer is joining your rp. If anyone would like to plan something with me and my character before i post my first Post. I would like her to have some friends so that i have something to make her do. Pm me whee

Shirtless Prophet

Ill be posting soon, been a bust night

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
I have forgotten who I'm waiting for

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
Lovely Little Neko14

Hey hun don't forget about us! its only been a day or two but for some reason it feels like its been forever! lol

please don't get mad at me for reminding you I just don't want you to forget us, on other role-plays its seems like if I don't remind people they NEVER reply ever again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff