Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Wrangler

OK SO.

say there's a Gaian time machine, and it can take you back to any time in Gaian history. yaaay! you can go back to your 'back in my daaaay' Gaia!

BUT

you can also take your current gold amount with you.
all the billions/trillions/idk what other numbers are there of it

WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH IT?

would you buy 2332843204 halos?? (i know, there weren't even that many halos back then)
would you spend it on art commissions?
would you make some shrewd investments?
would you take screenshots to amaze our primitive ancestors?
would you toss it around and laugh maniacally?

TELL ME. eek

ps: time machine only works on gaia, you cannot use it to fix any horrible mistakes you made irl, sorry.

Trash Witch

smack myself and stop myself from entering the torso item contest
(that counts as being on gaia, right?)

Lucky Wrangler

Raya Kioma

it does but
Y?

i don't know this story o - o

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Buy a white body dye before its hyper inflation to finish my back wings, and while I am at it buy the other expensive components in case I start other back wing quests.

mskeaton1's Wife

LoliPop Princess

40,850 Points
  • Candyland Heaven 500
  • Loli Pop Treasure Hunter 500
I'd play the Halloween2k4 event over again. That event was magical for my zombie self. emotion_dowant emotion_bigheart

I took a hiatus between fall '08 and summer '10. I would go back and participate in all of the awesome events that I had missed in between those times.

With the money that I currently have...

I would definitely be able to have finished Alchemy 100 times faster than I did. I worked on it while supplies were very limited and SUPER expensive for the time, which made the leveling up process long and frustrating. But, all of that hard work is what made it fun.

I know it's a total surprise, but I would also buy more '03-'04 MCs. I'd be rollin' in the halos like a boss. emotion_dealwithit

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Techically, all that gold will screw up your account because of the site's previous way of dealing with numbers. So, you'd either have to make enough mules to not have more than 2 bil per account (ugh) or assume that Gaia has actually put in the 32 bit encryption from the creation of the site.

I don't care so much about the funds, although I have to admit that buying things in order to get Winged Mastery (to be super awesome, you could collect before wing quests were a thing) would be nice.

I'd really love to play more ZOMG, and go back to when Gaia had personals on the site. I've heard so much about personals, but it was way before my time.

Golden Gawker

>>>: You can't go back past your join date, right?
Ooooor can you? Either way, sure investments and s**t
blahblahblah. I don't really care that much about that,
I'd probably go back and actually participate in the '04
halloween event. I was on gaia at the time, but being a
13 year old back then who didn't know very much english
and I didn't have a computer of my own until '05 anyway
I couldn't really join the fun.

I'd probably troll around in the love forum a little as well rofl

Unstoppable Krampus

BUY ALL THE THINGS

User Image

Feral Fairy

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Buy all my wishlist items ever, lol.
There are things that I wanted back then that have gone up even more exponentially, and I would 10/10 go back with my current gold amount to nab those things.

Trash Witch

Stereochrome
Raya Kioma

it does but
Y?

i don't know this story o - o

I won it but the item is so bad looking back on it.
Haha.

Perfect Saint

I probably would stuff the founders into the machine and bring them to 2013 or 2014 to let them see the new Gaia, then bring them back to the beginning.

And then I'll the narrative play out.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
It would be that Easter event with the tiny bunnies over and over again. I loved seeing my avatar covered in the cuties biggrin I would also have fun hunting the eggies in zOMG and have little chickies running with me. (seriously, if they have a backup of that or can just somehow re-create it for towns, it would be soooooooooo fuuuuuunnnnnnn).

Relentless Glitch

I'll check every year after 2015 to find out when Gaia closes while taking note of the big sales and other promos. When I get back to our time, I'll secretly laugh at doomsayers saying Gaia way before the actual time while investing properly and then, maybe a year before Gaia closes, I will invest in a ton of art.

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
DAAAAAAAAAMN.

i would randomly gift people ******** halos
and like buy my friend's entire wishlists for them
donate a billion to kind randoms in towns
buy everything i ever wanted in 2008

emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply