Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Noob

i am! and yeah, you should be able to have all your digital games and transferring saves are possible 3nodding

IRL Noob

Diabolical Indulgence
I've had it since November. cool

omigosh, how is it?! emotion_jawdrop
Not right away. If it has an exclusive look to it, such as my Persona Q 3DXL, then I would get one.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
As much as I love tracking the news on the New 3DS, I'm not currently planning to get one.
I'm still very much in love with my Animal Crossing XL and my Princess Peach 3DS.
(I have such great memories attached to both of them, and I adore their designs.)
At this point, other than the faster processor being an incentive, I can't see myself getting a third system.

I would eventually love to see a limited edition system come out with the SNES gray and purple theme.
That's my favorite system from my childhood and it would mean the world to me to see an official handheld celebrating it.
Milk Kittea
User Image
As much as I love tracking the news on the New 3DS, I'm not currently planning to get one.
I'm still very much in love with my Animal Crossing XL and my Princess Peach 3DS.
(I have such great memories attached to both of them, and I adore their designs.)
At this point, other than the faster processor being an incentive, I can't see myself getting a third system.

I would eventually love to see a limited edition system come out with the SNES gray and purple theme.
That's my favorite system from my childhood and it would mean the world to me to see an official handheld celebrating it.

That's how I feel. I got me a Persona Q 3DXL on New Years to replace my old 3DS. Unless a Xenoblade New 3DS edition comes out. I am gonna wait.

Simora Yumoto's Husband

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
YunaSama
I already have a good-working 3DS XL... Not getting a whole newer version of a console I already own just because it'll have 1 exclusive game to play on it... cat_neutral

While I plan to buy it, that is one thing I'm kinda wondering about. With the N3DS coming out, how many games do they plan to make that only work on the N3DS? It's Nintendo so I'll trust they will support the N3DS, but hopefully they do not forget the older brother the 3DS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was rumored that the N3DS will be coming out around the same time as Majora's Mask 3D which is rumored to be February 13th. Maybe we will see a Majora's Mask themed N3DS smile

Timid Friend

hoeslice
kittykonataizumi
hoeslice
pong kiyo
You'll be able to send over most of the files and games from 3DS to new 3DS. It's been a thing with current 3DS's and 3DSXL's and 2DS's this far. So, I'm sure it will work out with the newest one.

I really do want to move on to the new 3DS. The only reason why I want to is because of Xenoblade Chronicles. (That and speedier downloading, and what have you.) Probably won't be investing in it for quite some time, but I guess we'll see!

Sweet I wasn't sure how any of that worked I thought I might have been doomed to start over again.

its called data transfer dearie its nothing really too new for anyone that's had to by a 2nd 3ds cause there old one might've been close to its last leg(which is scary if you cant get 1 before all the buttons stop working) sweatdrop

I've had my 3ds for a little under a year and had no reason to see how any of that stuff worked. It's all brand new to me seeing as how I went from the original ds straight to the 3ds.

ok well its easy to figure out so have fun 3nodding

Eloquent Conversationalist

i do because i wanna play xenoblade and bc i dont have an xl i just have a regular 3ds so

nyaning's Waifu

Mega Dragon

Not me.
I am already happy with my 3DS XL.

Kawaii Shoujo

Not me for my Nintendo 3DS XL still works perfectly well.
when nintendo gives me a reason to care about it ill consider getting one until then it would be a waste of money right now

Lady Fox

26,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I am highly considering it, although I am not sure if I will get it at launch or wait until I have a bit more cash (which would be in March or April). Which is fine, since that is what I basically did when the original 3DS came out. ;3

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
unless there's games I want only for the new 3ds, I'll stick with my current one

Alien Worshipper

Snort Like A Pig
Diabolical Indulgence
I've had it since November. cool

omigosh, how is it?! emotion_jawdrop

Amazing. emotion_kirakira

Was glued to my hands for a long time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash