Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm just curious when the huge hipster like glasses became a fashion trend. SO when did that happen? Either way I like it.

Too bad you ladies hate beards.

OG Gaian

Who hates beards??

u - l u v's Princess

Candied Strawberry

i have the answer cool

Dedicated Vampire

most of them are fake glasses

Gawker

9,975 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
******** all that, beards are majestic.
Zydonyk Dorren
Who hates beards??
Most women nowdays
Jakari Oshino
most of them are fake glasses
I still like them they make feel better about having real prescription glasses.

Lucky Risk-Taker

I like the way beards look but they're usually too scratchy. Especially stubble. Is there some way men could condition their beards without causing skin problems? Facial skin is different from scalp skin (even if parts of the facial skin can grow hair), so hair conditioner/oil might cause problems. Idk, what are your experiences with conditioning your beards?

Also, big glasses work for some face shapes but on most people they look very odd.

OG Gaian

adorabunni
I like the way beards look but they're usually too scratchy. Especially stubble. Is there some way men could condition their beards without causing skin problems? Facial skin is different from scalp skin (even if parts of the facial skin can grow hair), so hair conditioner/oil might cause problems. Idk, what are your experiences with conditioning your beards?

Also, big glasses work for some face shapes but on most people they look very odd.
i condition and comb my beard daily. It's as soft as my hair on my head.

aerie strawberry's Partner In Crime

Ruthless Raider

18,890 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I had these glasses way before the trend and apparently they're "not the right hipster kind" like dafuq. I use these to see. talk2hand

Lucky Risk-Taker

Zydonyk Dorren
adorabunni

i condition and comb my beard daily. It's as soft as my hair on my head.

If you dont mind me asking, what products do you use? Would like to know in case I get involved with another scratchy-bearded guy (that was not reason we broke up, I just assumed all beards were scratchy or couldn't be moisturized cause HE didn't do that...)

fidly3's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

Zydonyk Dorren
Who hates beards??

Sinful Goth's Prince

Profitable Exhibitionist

I like beards >_>
Softcore Unicorn
I like beards >_>
Good to know

Quick Reply

Submit