Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Punk

User Image

ll Who am I with? Father ll Where am I? Here and there. ll How do I feel? Relaxed ll What do I wear? X ll Learn Something: Alondra ll

All of this hullabaloo over a banquet for a tournament that was pretty much a flexing of strength and nothing more. Women went to watch men show off, men dared to throw themselves into contests that they might catch the eye of a woman whom might offer them favor. Alondra found it to be unappealing. Indeed feats of strength were amazing but one could not really consider these types of tournaments to be as such. Now climbing a mountain to fetch a rare herb that might save the life of another or a person who could talk to dragons! Now those types of feats were unordinary and something to talk or even write about! She found no interest in what went on outside of her doors really but she was preparing anyhow because her father as doddering and befuddled as he was…. It was a place he enjoyed to go and regardless of whether anything sold or not Alondra took him to the booth their family had manned since she was a child. Her father had been more inventive back then, had been a popular inventor but after her mother’s death… things had not been the same.

She was taking inventory of what was to be loaded into the wagon tomorrow from fancy parchment to books of blank paper that Alondra had bound herself. Diaries, books, little inventions that her father had made and regardless of whether his things sold or not… it was a place that brought wistful smiles to his face as he stood there trying to hawk his wares. The tournament grounds were a place her father loved and she understood it. It had been where he had met her mother and it because of that he found a little bit of peace. She’d not fault him for such things. As she finished he had wandered into the room with a little project he had been tinkering with and she had sat with him as he went over the schematics of it all. Alondra simply looked at the item before picking it up carefully. “It’s like something that extends your reach. Oh... for shorter people father, how nice!” it was rudimentary but she had given it a try and had managed to pick up a small well of ink without spilling or dropping the contents but anything else and she had doubts that it would be able to handle the weight. “It is a good project.” A smile as she offered him a gentle hug and sent him on his way.

She had to go to the tavern and pick up her meals as well as head to Auriella’s place for a few loaves of bread for the journey to the grounds. The butcher had already stopped by earlier and she had haggled him for sausage and dried meats along with two wheels of cheese that his wife made. Alondra liked to be prepared after all. “I will be back later with supper and the rest of our supplies, do not get too carried away in your workshop.” She was calling that out as she locked up the shop and headed out into the streets.

Things were already raucous and bawdy but it was something that Alondra was used to and she’d smiled as she approached one of the inns to hear laughing and song within. She’d managed to sneak into the establishment and avoid any pawing from the men in the place as she’d picked up the order that she got every evening. While Alondra knew how to cook it was just easier this way. She had far too much to do in taking care of her father and the shop. She had spotted Auriella with Raz and had risen a hand to wave at both of them. The red head had been a friend of hers since they were children and while she was on friendly terms with Raz she wouldn’t call them the best of friends. No. Auri and Raz shared a deep bond that was surprising to most, even Londy had questioned it at one point in time… Auriella though, refused to let anyone speak poorly of the male and his questionable ways. Her order had been brought and she had slipped out the doors and to Auri’s bakery where her assistants gave her what she ordered. Then it was on her way home!

It wasn’t that Alondra disliked people, they were interesting for the most part… it was just someone needed to care for her father and while most would simply abandon an elderly person to their own devices Alondra could not do it. It did not help the fact that the girl had a perpetual book in her face nearly the whole day. Others were simply left to the wayside when it came to books. She’d returned home, fed her father and helped him to bed then she was returning to her shop to reopen it. You never knew when someone would come in to purchase inks or parchments, even books that they could record their thoughts in! Her favorite days though were when children were brought over to be tutored and taught. Though with the taxes constantly being raised Alondra found that she offered that service for free or for barter rather than coin. Taxes were slowly killing the middle class here… hell it had already decimated the lower class into near poverty. Hopefully eventually… it would get better.

User Image
                                  ””

OOC:

Hardcore Punk

User Image

ll Who am I with? Arista/Sacsha ll Where am I? Banquet Hall ll How do I feel? Passive ll What do I wear? X ll Learn Something: Victoria ll

She couldn’t be more excited. Events and banquets had always been something of excitement for Victoria and even as a young lady of the courts in the holy lands she had enjoyed such things. Until of course her family had been edged out due to their… impurities as defined by the false queen… both sides of the family were not of the holy lands but were a union of two kingdoms. It hadn’t been an issue with the original king and Victoria had grown up alongside princess Arista, their father’s age old friends… all of that changed though when the king and most of his family had been poisoned during a celebration. Victoria’s family had made it out unscathed but were suddenly entangled in a mess, a move for control over the kingdom and its throne. Lives… even some of her brothers own lives had been snatched away.

Those had been horrible days and when the dust had settled a new king sat upon the throne. Everyone knew that he was nothing more than a puppet. A man who was controlled by the strings of his advisor, people were worried but dare not breathe a word against the man less they end up in the stockade…. And as the new kings wife died, power shifted. His advisor had become more centered, grounding her feet into the position of queen within years of the woman dying in childbirth… and just when people thought it couldn’t get worse… it did. Noella had begun to banish and chase people out and Victoria and her family were one of the first to go. They had supported the king, had tried to help the true queen of the throne and were therefore enemies in the eyes of this new queen. Victoria hated her but was glad to be gone from a kingdom that held such heaviness in the way of the heart. Even the kings own children were downtrodden and lived what appeared to be an extremely falsified happiness.

They had thought perhaps it was over when returning to the shimmering woods, Queen Romilda had welcomed them with open arms, had reinstated their titles and opened up their estates and lands once more. It was a good and prosperous time until her family fell ill. All of them struck down by some mysterious illness and though the best physician in the lands had come to help Lord Gregory could not even help them, he had determined though that they had been poisoned and Victoria had only been spared as she was in another kingdom visiting Arista at the time. The girls had been friends since they were children and being in two separate kingdoms had not changed such things.

And why… why had she been thinking of such dark times? Such horrible moments in her life. Because you have to be reminded! To remember that no matter how good things are… they can change in the blink of an eye… and they had… hadn’t they? “Yes, yes they have.” She whispered to herself as she inspected the dress that her servants were helping her into. “You may have leave of me, thank you Matilda.” Those words had escaped her as she smoothed down the rich silk that covered her minute frame. Tonight they were in Zuiyo-Maru as part of Queen Romilda’s entourage to celebrate the knights that would honor their kingdoms in the tournament. It was a grand affair really and Victoria actually looked forward to it. It was a peaceful area that all were welcomed to and even Noella had no say in what went on in those places. It was a sanctuary if you will. Victoria enjoyed watching the knights and especially enjoyed seeing that women were now welcomed onto the field of battle. Their kingdom was blessed to have such in Tanja, Ser Erich’s wife. “Ah but the blood runs deep through both kingdoms” she was smiling as she spoke to herself. Tanja was originally of the kingdom they were guests in and the Queens were related through marriage. “but I am reminiscing again… and talking to myself.” No wonder no one has offered their hand in marriage to you Victoria, you’ll die a spinster at this rate. Perhaps she would…. But it was dangerous to get close to her anyways. Everyone she ever loved… they’d died.

Still she couldn’t dwell on such things, no! She had finally moved towards the doors and headed down the hall and towards the noise of the festivities. People had already arrived in droves and Victoria was interested in watching for the most part, though eyes had lit up as she noticed Arista and Sascha and she couldn’t help but take quick steps in their direction, a cheerful smile upon her face as she greeted Sascha with a polite nod and Arista with a kiss to each cheek. “You look absolutely beautiful my dear. I do hope Sascha is taking good care of you?” Idle chatter of course but Victoria wasn’t one to speak of anything deep whilst out in public. Her serious conversations would be reserved for when she could get Arista alone. “So many knights here, oh I see Lord Gregory. I should say hello at some point.” A breath of air then as she tried to relax a little. She always felt… as if she had to keep looking over her shoulder. It really was a terrible way to live wasn’t it?

User Image
                                  ””

OOC: Rambly as all hell D: Sorry!

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
User ImagexxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Felix looked at the city gates in front of him and nodded his head. Even he had to admit, this was an impressive kingdom. Then again, anything was better than the Forgotten Lands. Too bad he wasn't going to stick around long enough to fully appreciate the so called Holy Lands. He adjusted his bag and carried on, managing to slip past the guards unnoticed. This was the prime time to be entering the city, considering everyone inside was preoccupied with the current feast and upcoming events. Felix couldn't have picked a better time to get in.

Glancing around he wondered where he should head to first. It was too late to do anything at the moment and his stomach growled, anxious to be heard. Right, so food and relaxing comes first. Then comes the stealing tomorrow. Now where to sleep.... Felix's eyes roamed the area. It was alive with commoners drinking, laughing, enjoying their own celebrations while the royals had their party up at the castle. Felix let his eyes rest on the castle for a moment. From where he stood, even with the torches and lights from the taverns, the castle was nothing but a silhouette against a black backdrop. It had little pinpricks of light in the windows where the servants had lit them. It was nice he supposed, a little too grandeur for him. Who was he kidding, he wanted something bigger! A guy could dream couldn't he?

He tore his gaze away from the castle and his dreams of living in one one day, and scoured the place to rent a room for the night. Ah ha! Over there. A tavern. Okay, so it wasn't an inn and probably didn't have any beds, but he wasn't about to go and ignore the place. He could use a little bit of a break, and they had to have food in there at least right? Hell a drink was the perfect thing for him, and maybe he'd find a pretty little maiden inside for some fun. He headed over to the tavern, decision made and slipped inside.

It was a cozy little place, and instantly Felix saw that it was a little different than other taverns. There were prostitutes hanging around. Felix didn't mind prostitutes, but if he didn't have to pay for service then he wouldn't. He was pretty good at convincing people. He glanced around, taking in the rowdy bunch. A lot of the men were drunk and had some women hanging off them. He liked this place. Smiling, he headed over to the bar and ordered a drink.

He sipped on the drink as he leaned against the bar, taking in the scene with an amused smile on his lips. Women passed by him and glanced his way, giggling to themselves. If there were two things Felix loved they were himself and attention. He knew he was attractive and people - men and women alike - flocked to him. And he didn't mind it either. In fact he relished in it. So he threw them a charming smile as they strolled past him, causing them to giggle yet again. Even some of the men watched him curiously, but drunk men were not his thing. Pushing away from the counter, Felix spotted an empty table and hurried over to it. He had travelled all the way from the Forgotten Lands and he needed a break. Quickly he pulled out the folded paper he had tucked away in his coat and unfolded it. It was a map of where he was supposed to go with some minor instructions he scrawled on it. Felix was a freelance thief, who got his information from other thieves and reliable sources. Then he would go out, find the item, and sell it off. The money went to him, a small commission to the source, and that was it. He was living the good life.

This item was valuable. Very valuable. His finger traced the map, trying to determine where he was located in regards to the item. Sighing he folded the paper up and tucked back into his pocket. No work tonight, only play. He would save the work for tomorrow. He picked up his drink and took another sip and his eyes suddenly landed on a trio standing next to the bar. He hadn't noticed them before, but they were three women...no make that two. And one very feminine looking male. He could tell the difference, Felix being very good at distinguishing features. But he had to admit, the man was beautiful. But the one with dark hair standing next to the feminine male is who caught his eye. Smiling, Felix stood and went over to her. He didn't care that she was talking to others, he wanted her to talk to him. He made like he was going back to the bar and then at the last moment "accidentally" bumped into the woman. His mug slipped to the ground, hers doing the same. "I am so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. Here let me buy you another one." Turning up the charm, he flashed the woman a flirtatious smile. She didn't look like someone for hire but who could know. And all he was doing was offering to buy a drink, harmless stuff. "And that'll be my apology."

He smiled at the other two and quickly ordered another two drinks. If she took his offer and was interested then he would ask her to go off some place and talk. He would be okay paying whatever for her time. "My name is Felix." He glanced over at the two others. "And who might you both be? I'm from out of town but have come all the way to celebrate!" He laughed as he got the two new drinks and handed one out to the woman. "For you."

ooc - with: Malinda, Raz and Auriella - where: tavern - wearing

Tiggerluvme

RyoRin

Anela Vesir

Hardcore Punk

User ImageUser Image

ll Who am I with? Erich, Leon, Azriel ect ll
                                                                            ll Where am I? Banquet ll
                                                                            ll How do I feel? Excited ll
                                                                            ll What do I wear? X ll
                                                                            ll Learn Something: Tan ll

Ah her dearest husband was always flustered when they were in this kingdom… Tanja’s home but not Erich’s and really… it wasn’t even the kingdom in particular that drove her husband into fits, but a singular man who lived in it. A singular man whom couldn’t really stand Erich nor Erich him. Her brother… If the two men could agree on only one thing… it was that they both loved the red headed fireball very much, even if they could not agree at all on the choices that Tanja made. The woman was simply… not cut of the same cloth as other women. Dresses and silly airheaded giggles that escaped when boys passed were not something that Tanja had gravitated towards much to the dismay of her brother. The girl at a young age has been on his heels when he’d become a squire and she had a thirst to know everything about swordplay and becoming a knight.

It was how she had met Erich, not in a silky gown as a damsel in distress but as a warrior in the circle of swords. She had almost beat him, she was an inexperienced youth though. Things had only become more aggravating for Leon when Erich sought to court the girl. He was older and from another kingdom and no matter how hard he tried to thwart the two from being together it just never worked and with a resigned sigh and a lot of resentment Leon finally gave blessing for his sister and Erich to marry. It had been a few years hadn’t it? The red head was holding her husbands shirt even as he mumbled about not being able to find it, a smile tugging at her lips as she held his shirt out to him. He asked where he would be without her and she’d laughed softly as she adjusted his shirt “Drunk and possibly in bed with a tavern wench.” There was a sparkle in Tanja’s eyes that belied her mischievous nature, the woman had always been a blunt creature and none of that was to really change. She loved Erich though and she was proud to be his wife. He had moved back from her then, to inspect her outfit and Tanja couldn’t help it as her nose wrinkled slightly, mostly because she absolutely hated wearing dresses. For Leon though she would make an exception, even if it was grudgingly. He had spoken then, informing her that she looked wonderful, a gentle tugging of his arms upon her own to pull her into his embrace and then kiss. He had explained then, why he was not wearing what most in their station would be and she had smiled for him. Of course he would have done all he could to not make her more comfortable, even if that meant that he had to dress up and be uncomfortable himself! “You are too kind my darling, and you are correct. He would not let you hear the end of it.”

As always the conversation had turned to getting her out of her dress and she had giggled quietly, in all of her life no man could get her to act like a foolish girl in love, no one but Erich and she had to swat at his hands gently in an effort to keep his mind focused on the task at hand… which was going to the banquet! “Ah you never behave so it will be interesting to see what your version of it is tonight” she was teasing of course and had nodded as he suggested that they head out… “Gregory probably snuck out to find Axelle and Jacinda” a knowing look. If Gregory was in the very kingdom that the woman he loved was in, he would be seeking her out before anyone else. They had moved towards the banquet hall with ease and she’d smiled at any who might have greeted them though she was turning slightly towards a very familiar voice… her brother’s of course, greeting Erich.

It was hard not to get excited upon seeing her brother, he was after all… someone she had looked up to her entire life! He had pulled her into a tight hug and she didn’t squirm away from him like she might have as a young girl, but really she had nothing to prove anymore, no one would tease her for being a prissy girl if her brother hugged her, she had proven herself to her queen and had gained favor as a knight with her own strength and power. He had missed her “And I you. You could come visit us in Shimmering Woods” a quiet laugh, though she knew better. Agatha’s knights were fiercely protective of her, as were the knights of Romilda but they were also heavily allied. He had told her that she looked lovely and mouth pursed slightly “I look like a girl you mean.” A laugh as Leon had chased her around for years when they were younger trying to make her wear dresses and act properly. He’d wanted her to marry, settle down and have a family. She had offered a gentle squeeze to Erich’s hand before she was separated from him and led away by her brother and towards a refreshment table. A niece..? Both brows had shot up slightly before that smirk crossed her features “Or you could give me a nephew… I am sure there are many women willing to bear you a child.” It was different of course… if she were to become with child her days of being a Queen’s knight would be over and her child would take precedence.

The tournament had been brought up and she’d nodded “Of course, Erich and I spar daily. We keep ourselves and those that we are training in top form.” He had offered to spar with her as well and she had laughed “We will see brother, perhaps I will be to heavy on wine and unable to be bothered from my bed.” She knew that the last thing Leon wanted to hear about was her bedding habits with her husband but hell.. if he could hint that there was a problem with them because she hadn’t conceived yet then he could listen to anything else that she wanted to rib him with. Another voice had joined their conversation then, followed by a person that absolutely delighted her! Azriel… he had snatched herself and Leon from a home that had grown cold with the death of their father and the replacement of a man whom had taken to Tanja far more than a father should a daughter. Azriel had shielded her from that man, and while Leon never spoke of the incident, their step father had been beaten severely, no one had ever caught the culprit… at least their step father never told anyone who had done it… Tanja knew though… Leon would have killed the man if he could have. Azriel had spoken then, complimenting her and her face had colored shyly, it was as if a father speaking to a daughter. He had teased for a moment saying that she might be stolen by mountain men if she kept dressing so feminine “Only if they are strong enough to remove the weapon I swing at them from my grip.” A laugh then, Tanja enjoyed her family and both men with her were the only family that mattered to her from her youth.

He had asked on her husband and she had smiled serenely “He will likely be along soon enough, he wanted to give Leon a few moments with me , oh yes, yes I would like this as well.” A grin as Azriel ribbed Leon about not being married yet. Tanja would never ask about Azriel’s relationships though, he was more of a father to her than any other man had ever been despite not being exactly elderly. She did hope in her heart though that both would eventually find a woman that could tame the wild streak in them… or perhaps one who’s heart burned as fiercely as her own! It was something that they needed!

Erich had finally returned after finding Gregory, Axelle and Jacinda and the banter between her husband and Axelle simply made her shake her head, a muzzle “That is quite possible.” A grin as she looked between the two how she dealt with him? Finally Tanja burst into laughter “You and my brother surely have the same thoughts, I am almost positive.” Still, there was nothing but love in the gaze the woman gave to her husband. She was used to his antics after all, she had turned towards Leon then, to notice that Jacinda cozied between Azriel and Leon a wide smile upon her face before she took Leon by the hand and exclaimed that he was to dance with her. The poor girl was so sweet even if she was almost as bad as Tanja, the girl had no dresses and so she had appeared at the banquet in what she thought was suitable and Tanja…? Tanja had thought it an amazing outfit, but she adored the girl and her mother. They had brought Gregory back to life, had caused his heart to be lighter, open and accepting of love again. If Leon tried to deny the girl Tanja would frown at him. "Dance with her Leon, I will be here when you return." Perhaps Jacinda was not royalty but she was a sweet girl and Tanja would hear nothing of anyone offending her or treating her poorly. Nor her or Axelle for that matter!

””

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

At Auriella's words, Raz could not help but to roll his eyes, use to her words but always annoyed by them. Not with her of course, never could bring his heart to show any darkness to her, but towards the life she lived. She worked hard as any of his girls just she worked with her hands while they stayed on their backs. She never complained though, no matter what station she held. In some ways he should have admired such humbleness but it burned his heart to see such a dear friend work so hard especially when the deserved so much more. " I fear our marriage would end ill, " He said with laughter fallowing after her. " You coming home with bread smell and me with coins with the smell of,..Well something not as lovely. " He said with a simple shrug of his shoulders. "Still any man who can't take on a rolling pin is no man at all. Have to show more at them and the first who ducks ten can get your hand, " He explained with a grin growing on his face. A part of him shouldn't jest on such matters though. He knew more then most that this lovely girl in front of him could be taken away at any second. Some Lord or Duke would see her beauty one day and produce a b*****d then take her away. Or kill her. But that was life for any common girl,... Still he would try to avoid such situations for her. Only her.

He had acted on such actions in the past, only a few times. Most men who tried their hands in the game of 'courting' Auriella had to win his own approval. All failed but not as hard as one. There was one man who tried something on her, something that the Gods would glare at if they held justice. Raz walked in on that situation, just in time to disturb the actions that could have taken place. The man left with no fight but Raz had his own weapons of vengeance. Some men held swords, axes, or lances to gain such justice but himself. It took little time for Raz to find out the man's name, his family, how much coin was in his house, his fetish, and what type of trade he had. Whores talked a lot, especially of a man who held a wanting for wearing boiled leather over his face when inside the brothel. Raz brought down that man's honor, swore him to leave the lands and never return. Of course that kindness did not come without a price. His took his second honor away and now the man would never try anything on a girl again.

Finding a seat did not take them long, finding open stools after those on them passed out to the ground. Stepping over bodies was a common thing here as the ale was strong and the weak couldn't take it. " Supper? "He asked while tilting his head back. In all honesty he wasn't even sure if he had eaten today. Minus the ale of course of it counted as liquid bread, or so people said. It had been a long day already as a tourney was in town thus knights with dreams caused fist fights and death within the walls. With death came lust for all men, and the brothels workers were working twice as hard. Sure the coin was a blessing as it seemed to rain down from the heavens now but annoyed brothel girls was a whole other thing. ' At least they haven't gotten a child within them yet,' He thought while raising his eyebrows at the thought. "Super is fine. Do they have meat pies here? " He asked with mild interest. Normally people would have insisted that they would pay but he had given up on that fight years ago. Auriella had always given him food, ever since they were both small. Even now when he had enough coin to help supply an army, she still insisted. "You give coin to food and I shall give coin to wine and ale. " He said with a nod of his head, placing the law down. " Unless you have started drinking as a drunk knight then we may have to end it," A grin appeared on his face at the mental image. A drunk Auriella would be a fun sight to see.

Another woman's voice suddenly broke his mental image, causing his attention to move towards the owner. He should have known who it was from the tone alone but Malinda always surprised him. Malinda was a strange woman, not holding the mentality of most he knew. Most girls held a dream of songs and poems that were told to them as children. Waiting for some knight to save them, fall in love and die in a lovers warm embrace. Others knew the world as a cold place thus the only thing they wanted in this was world was to survive it. Malinda was such a woman. She never gave off a fake charm but more of a dangerous hint. For some reason he knew from the moment he laid eyes on her that she had killed many people. The eyes of a killer. He respected her as such. " As if we would ever deny audience with you Malinda, " He said before taking a swig from his ale. As she spoke he eyes peeked over towards the woman who she spoke of. A larger female. "tsk tsk, that's one of my working girls, " He said with a click of his tongue. " As long as she makes coin then they can take any whole they wish." And if she didn't make any coin then there would be one more bed open for a girl or boy who wanted a better life.

" So my dearest Malinda, how many people did you make cry today?" He asked with a grin appearing on his face. It sounded as if he wanted to know cruelty however a mini ruse was needed to gain information. " Still early though,...And it appears that some man will join the club of tears. " He said as his eyes watched a strange man walk in to the pub. He was eyeing them, well mostly Auriella and Malinda. The man wasn't an idiot as many were, seeing that was Raz was not a lovely maid along them. It was a shame too as he loved playing with the minds of drunk idiots. ' Guess the game will have to wait,' He thought with a pout in his eyes. ' At least he seems to take favor in Malinda. Maybe his heart will be given to her from a blade or a dagger,' The thought seemed to amuse him enough, especially when the drinks fell to the ground. The man acted fast though, offering to buy the girl another mug of ale. " Smooth as butter aren't you, " He muttered but still held an amused expression on his face.

The man offered his name in politeness to Raz and Auriella, a gentlemen's curtsy. He suppose he should return such a kindness. " Lord Raz of house whore. " He said in a joking tone, nodding his head as if he truly was a lord. " But Raz is fine unless you owe coin to the greatest brothel in all the four kingdoms. " ' At which then your corpse shall be robbed this night' He thought behind his kind smile. His eyes moved over towards Auriella, listening to her own introduction. " I fear you have met the only two non whores in the tavern, " He said with a joking tone, as it was true. Auriella and Malinda held title above a whores station. Of course he tried to get them to work for him once,..But he stopped such pursuits long ago.

User Image
                                                  The Holy Lands XXXXXXX The king of whoresXXXXXXX Location: Tavern with Auriella Malinda FelixXXXXXXX Wearing: Lovely

Kaede Hime22

Tiggerluvme

Anela Vesir

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

"Do not fear in being bored Lord Stok, " She said with a light smile appearing on her face. "Death is a assured thing to happen to knights if not in tourneys then surly due to honor. The Church can try to stop such actions but there are many who hold the old Gods and new to heart. Blood must be spilled to keep the peace. " And to keep the people satisfied with entertainment. As a young girl she use to thing such gore moments held an ugly image of the Kingdoms and life. Something too barbaric for such a high class society to witness in such pleasant events. But that was a child's mind set and she was far from a sweet summer child. The wars proved that to all who played it's game. ' The Forbidden Forest fighters shall draw blood as usual, at least I hope so. I shall ask the Gods for such mercy on those children.' She thought as she allowed her eyes to glance towards the throne. ' And for a swift death to the knights here.' The only knight that she saw as true was Rein from this kingdom. He shared no love for the people, nor pretended to be a good person. The man even mocked other knights for keeping up a false image of chivalry, killed them for a laugh and never lied to people in who he was. If more knights acted as true men then this country would be in less ashes.

Of course she would never break that illusion for any of the maids here. The princesses and young ladies needed something to be hopeful for and that something was usually young knights who would give them love. Some may keep that dream as there was lucky girls who married young knights or hansom lords of lands. Other's those had to play nice to fat husbands who made b*****d children. Wine would be their savior as it would be for the knights tonight. "Drunk men in iron cages? " She asked with mild amusement. The mental image alone was something to give her night a hint of joy. " The pits of the dungeons would seem a less dreadful place if it held drunks singing tavern songs. " Her eyes moved over towards the hallways that headed to the dungeons. It was far from here but in the night one swore they could hear the screaming from those being punished. "Maybe gibbeting them in public,.. " She couldn't help but to pause in her thoughts as she realized how unlady like she sounded in this moment.

" Apologies Lord Stok, I seem to be talking as common person." She explained with a painted smile now gracing her features, trying to force her self to act as a more proper lady. Sometimes she forgot herself. "Wine would be a most pleasant thing at this time," For a breif moment she had watched as the man walked away to get them a glass of wine, only to pause and glance around the room once more. More faces appeared in the crowd, faces of people who should have been hung or treated as the traitors they were. Alas justice was a funny thing in this world. For the rich justice was served in a strange way,.. Some just payed it off if they could. Some tried to flee to the forbidden forest though most dared not to as it was a death sentence either way. The forest men did not enjoy outsiders, especially those who held names now. Once in awhile justice was decided a trial of combat or a trial of seven. It was a good show. Still she wished that old justice was still on the lands,..These peoples heads would be on a pike if she had it so. ' Traitors to the first crown, and the second,..Still here I stand among them as a accused traitor. Maybe my head will join theirs in justice.' She thought while tilting her head forward.

Maybe it was a good thing that Lord Stok had returned with wine for surely her mind was leading her to a strange place. Sane people dreaded their head being placed on a pike but at this moment she didn't mind. When he handed her the glass, she couldn't help but to nod her head in thanks before taking a sip. The wine was flavorful, probably coming from a fine harvest for the kingdom. There was only a hint of sour to it but it was nice to the throat and thus she couldn't complain. Wine was something that calmed nerves however with the history of this kingdom it should have done the opposite. After all an entire family was poisoned with ease by the cover of a sweet wine. "My day? " She asked with a hint of confusion in her voice. " I fear my day stories would bore you to sleep," She joked. " But if you must know,..I helped lady Bormin with some metal work. Lost of coin,..Such lost it seems that she can't hire a man to work it." As she said this a glint in her eyes shinned for a moment. The information was useful to most, after all a noble house with a large name losing money was worthy of gossip. She was sure that the whisperer of secrets would pay for such information. ' I shall have to see Raz soon,...' She thought while taking another sip of her wine.

" After such events it was off to court with our Grace." Of course she would not reveal what was said in court as it was between her majesty and those who came. Sybil herself was allowed to such events only because she was a lady-in-waiting, a queens assistant in some way. Her and a handful of high born women were chosen as such,..Mostly to keep the Queen company if she grew bored. "Speaking of such,....Her majesty comes." The doors seemed to burst open just then, and soon the royal family has walked out. She of course bowed low when the royal family walked by, as all subjects must when they entered. Soon a formal speech was given to the room, although the king was missing but it held no matter. ' The king holds no power, not as much as the Queen,' She thought with a fond expression. Most people in the kingdom hated the Queen and showed it foolishly. Sybil wasn't an idiot though, a better liar then most. Still she had to admit her growing fondness for her majesty... Soon everyone was seated down for the feast, and as such the true celebration began. She of course sat near her soon to be husband, being in ears reach in case he needed to speak to her. On her other side was Nied and next to him,...Well his brothers seat was missing.

"Is this food not lovely? I hear that the reach was working on this for days, wanting to make sure the knights and this court to feel as full and ready for the tourney as much as possible. " She said with a hint of kindness towards the odd male. " 'Course M'lady. My brother shall love this once he returns from his,..duties. We are fortunate enough to hold just a feast and kindness of our Queen always shows at it's highest of these nights. " His words had caused a frown to appear on her lips. It was a strange thing to hear but he was a strange person. " You speak nothing but truths," She said as she took a small bite of bread. Of course she wouldn't eat much in public as eating too much in front of others seemed low class. A few bites here and there, until she got back to her room. Then she could her fill and not have to worry at such appearances.

User Image
                                                  The Holy Lands XXXXXXX TheDamn XXXXXXX Location: The royal hall XXXXXXX Wearing: Armor is for ladies

Tiggerluvme

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

This entire day wasn't going the way Agro wanted it. First he was woken up by the sound of Ved playing a trumpet, a trumpet from hell to be precised, that caused him to fall from his bed. Then he spent the entire afternoon being trapped in one of that same shits traps, hanging in the forest for longer then he cared for. Not only that but he was pretty sure he broke something as his a** still hurt from falling to the ground and now he wasn't going to get laid. No sex or any form of fun would happen tonight all because of his big mouth and that feather wearing this. ' Next time a kingdom is burning, I am going to leave him.' He thought with a groan escaping him. Keiran wand his twin brother Rafe truly had a sadistic sense of humor, watching him sit in agony as they were practically seducing him. Wearing little clothing and sitting on his lap was torture. Plus Rafe giving out small comments on how he may help him out if Keiran didn't...He teased those words though, holding jest in his voice. " You both suck, " He groaned, mostly from annoyance. "Can you two shut your traps about who's sleeping with who!? " He said while sending a glare towards Ved and Rafe. Those two were the worst when wine or ale touched their lips.

Much to his joy though, it seemed that the conversation had twisted in his own favor. Now Ved was being targeted and he was free to try and gain favor with Keiran again. He just needed to add some fire, help it heat it up and soon he would be ride of these two and alone with Kerian." Long as it's not my paramour, "" Ignore him! Go for Quil tonight Ra- " Before those words had even managed to escape his lips though, a clog of dirt was suddenly thrown at him. He had no time to dodge it, causing the dirt to smack him straight in the face. The sting of it alone caused him to let out a growl, now glaring towards Ved. "F-ck you, you son of a whore! " He shouted from anger however before he could say anything out, Ved was shouting something that was surly cause him to never be laid again. "Ignore his c-nt of a mouth! " He yelled suddenly, mostly from minor panic. These fights were normal, ever since they had met each other during the war of the kingdoms. Most of the forest community laughed it off and called it brothers bickering. He hated it though as he wasn't blood related to this s**t. If Ved was a true brother of his then he would be helping him get laid, not hindering it.

Much to his joy though, the conversation had turned towards the tournament. It was a honest question as most of the forest community wouldn't miss a chance of going to the tourney. This only happened once a year, a peace truce between the four kingdoms. Even outlaws were allowed to join in on the fun, not needing to worry about any bounty on their heads. " Gideon already signed us up to work off out debt, " He ask when hearing Ved ask about their job. Apparently every breath from our lungs has taken away coin from his pocket," He explained with a annoyed sigh. He wished he could join the rest of the youths their age, joining to be knights for the forest. They were able to kill those from the kingdoms, the ones who damned them all to this place. True vengeance,..Only a few were able to say such things. It seemed that Ved and him had that in common though as the youths expression seemed to drift to anger after a few seconds. They both wanted vengeance for their houses, their parents, their families...' Can't dwell on such things,...Have to snap him out of it now. ' Thinking this as a small smirk appeared on his face. "....Quil! " He suddenly yelled, causing Ved to quickly turn. To nothing. Quil was't there.

"Haha! you gullible s**t! " He said with a laugh, only to dodge another dirt clod. During this small fight though, a large one was starting between the two brothers. It seemed that Rafe was going to join the tourney as a knight for their lands, wanting to compete and represent the kingdom of Zuiyo-Maru. This information had cause the two to end in a fight, oddly using Ved a shield for a bit. At the expression Ved was holding though,...It was gut busting laughable. Agro fell backwards in his laughing fit, landing on his back and thus allowing the his hounds to gather on top of him once more, licking his face with joy. " Sorry mates, you are on your own in this!" He said while wiping tears from his eyes. The two boys battle was moving now, hearing their fight towards the woods. He should have tried to stop them but it was too late. The sound of traps being sprung had echoed threw the area and soon the sound of moaning was heard. He was about to go check on the two however movement in the tree's had caused him to pause.

Standing by the tree's was Quil, appearing to be in a annoyed mood. He probably witnessed the entire situation, even the stolen kiss which was taken by Rafe only a few moments ago. For all Agro knew it could have been one of Quil's traps. Or his brothers..Or worst his cousin. Still he knew that only an idiot would spring those two free from the traps. ' Have to wait till the sun peeks up then hope their hearts are still beating.' He thought with a hint of worry painted on his expression. He changed it quickly though, had to. He gave Ved a quick look of terror while thinking ' Do not let your boy toy's cousin murder me! Or his twin!' The look he gave seemed to translate to Ved though, much to his joy, as he received a nod of his head. He knew in his heart that Quil wouldn't hold that big of a grudge,...But it wasn't Quil that caused the forest people to sit in terror in the night. " So,..." He said with a minor pause. " Guess I'm not the only one who shall not be in the warmth of an others bed." Another dirt clog went his way, this time hitting him directly on his forehead.

For a few moments he listened as Ved cursed him, saying that his every waking moment in life now was to make sure that Agro would never have anyone to sleep with ever again. If anything it was just a tantrum but he was still annoyed by the others words. "Pft, as if. " He growled, almost wanting to dare Ved to even try. Alas the other males attention was on Quil now, much to his relief, and caused a reason for him to sneak off. At least if Colin and Dimitri appeared now then Agro would be far away from their wrath. The hounds fallowed by his heel, barking lightly and growing at some people who passed by. Their faces held interest to Agro but none worthy of him chat to. Not yet at least.

After a few steps he paused in his tracks, seeing a young woman up ahead. For a moment he wasn't sure if he knew her, however the moon was just playing tricks on his eyes and soon he realized that it was Alison. In truth he rarely spoke to her, mostly because she held a kind heart. It was weird but people who held such kindness never lasted long here so he tended to stay away from here. Killers ruled this land yet some how Alison lived on with her kindness, a miracle if you asked him. " Alison!" He yelled out before jogging over towards her. The hounds ran with him and when he reached her the hounds started to nuzzle on her. The dogs did adore her. Probably because she was one of the few trustworthy people here and animals held a great sense of that. " Why are you alone tonight? " He asked with a grin on his face. "Should be drinking ale and filling your mind with thoughts of killing the kingdoms men! A celebration! " Saying this as he threw his right fist into the air.

User Image
                                                  Land of Forgotten Lands XXXXXXX Hunter XXXXXXX Location: Forgotten Lands forest by a campfire with Alison XXXXXXX Wearing: No Time. Only Drink.

Anela Vesir

radio storm 's Buttercup

Dapper Reveler

User Image
User Image
User Image
monster❝ ☄┆ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ┆ Grand Hall xxx ❝ ☄┆ᴡɪᴛʜ ┆No one ~> Noella xxx ❝ ☄┆ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ┆Useful xxx ❝ ☄┆ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ ┆& xxx ❝ ☄┆ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ┆Holy Lands

To say the young man was stressed would clearly be an understatement but much to his own satisfaction, he was well adept at hiding such emotions. The yearly tournament would soon be upon them and for all the preparations being made, he can only hope the event will be as lavish as the dinner intended to celebrate it. There is much to be desired with the tournament but really, it’s just a boast of power and who has the best knights. An underlying symbolism in the idea that the strongest knights could typically define that kingdom’s crop. But this was merely an observation and who would listen to that of a royal servant and his musings. He would not belabor the Queen with his thoughts for he knew she held the same feelings or something akin to it. But alas, this night is not solely about the perfection. It is to be a show of ‘force’ or rather of strong perceptions and this is why the servant was as stressed as he was. There shan’t be a hair out of place when it came to the decorations, the display of food, the admittance of the royal party. All of it holding its silent display of wealth and power and to a servant, it should sicken him to his core that he would go out of his way to display such opulence. He should loathe his work as most servants do for it shows that which they can never achieve within a single life-time. But for the royal Queen’s butler, he is far from contempt and quick to hold a deep sense of pride within his being. For he knows that all this effort and work will pay off in the end and if things go right, he may even be verbally praised -but to expect it would be foolish on his part.- It’s sometimes all he needs to remember that he had a much deeper sense of purpose than most but the deep, underlying satisfaction can come from the idea that the Queen would trust him.

He likes to serve as her eyes and ears and has a knack for being in the right place at the right time to witness consequential events. Perhaps it is instinct that leads the young man to such spots but whatever it is, it’s kept his Queen safe thus far. He fully intends to put forth this same effort and hold her trust along with the inadvertent right-hand man spot. Despite this, Lucas is no fool. He knows that one day he could be sitting pretty in the Queen’s shadow and the next, a mere headless body dumped deep within a forest where no one would mourn for him. It’s a fate he’s learned to accept but even with those stars hanging above his head, the male has done things that could have warranted such a disastrous end. He only ever did such shady activities when he felt threatened and while that doesn’t happen often, that right hand man position is his… only his. Those who try to step up and take it only make him laugh internally but it’s those that don’t mean to and actually prove themselves worthy of Noella’s affections that are done away with. The shadows have served him well and while the Queen may take notice of a particular servant’s absence, Lucas has always been quick to fill the void with good deeds. He only ever does it out of love for his Queen and perhaps… she knows this already. Lucas wouldn’t put it past her as she was keen and smart enough to pick up small nuances on her own. Hell, he was almost certain she could watch out for her back ninety five percent of the time but the butler makes it his duty to watch out for the glimpsing five percent. And so far, he’s been successful but tonight… he would need to be wholly observant and on his toes.

It’s always when there is a large feast or ball of some sort that the most treacherous of events present themselves. And why not? Plenty of people were present so picking out a suspect would be hard to conclude. There were plenty of opportunities that could allow different styles of execution. A crowd formed to allow a single assassin to lay waste to the targeted individual and once the droves of people cleared, only a single body could be found. Poison slipped within one’s drink when there were tentatively no eyes to witness such an act. Even then, one can never exactly point out what certain vials of liquid could be as for certain people, it could be an arousing liquid of sorts for those who thought themselves lucky. Others could be downright blatant in their murder plot. This of course serving to those much bolder in terms of making an active statement. These events provided easy access to the higher ups within the kingdom. The Queen herself, the prince and princesses, the lords and ladies, the dutches and dutchesses. All sorts of opportunity for a well thought out assassination attempt. One would hope that all the guests were on their best behavior and held no sense of malcontent but to believe that would be to believe everything was full of rainbows and unicorns. The reality of the world was harsh and bitter and Lucas was well versed in its cruelty. It’s part of the reason he’s usually paranoid and more so on these types of nights. So many things can go wrong but at least his burden only lay with protecting his Queen. Her subjects were none of his concern and neither were those in line to take her place. Each of the children were not very fond of him but neither was he in them. Unless Noella put out a directive to watch them, he’d rather see them fail and mess up than help them. He can tell that the Queen had very little interest in them and Lucas was rather quick to adopt that same likeness.

Yet as the Queen busied herself with the dealings of the ‘children,’ the young man set out to make sure any last minute plans were implemented. Where the talented musicians were playing, how the spread of the food should go and then various other considerations. Chocolate brown always moving to survey the various castle rooms that would be used for this event. A smirk lining his lips whenever he found others averting his ever watchful gaze or hasting to leave the nearby vicinity in order to ‘fix up’ something in a different room. No matter, everything was perfect and while he had that innate sense that Noella wanted to see him, there were already so many guests filling up the room and he felt his place of duty would be to scope out the crowd for the night. Only during these types of festivities would he be separated from the Queen and internally he knew that the preparation process wasn’t exactly something he should intrude on nor worry about. It would be rude and worth beheading honestly if he interrupted. His own preparations having been short and sweet but for a royal servant, there really wasn’t much to it. Simple clothing and without much color to show his station. He didn’t mind and honestly, it helped him to blend in with the other servants and thus a lack of importance was imparted on his being whenever a noble or those of royal blood looked upon him. Surely they were not foolish to think the Queen did not have ‘eyes’ elsewhere but he made it a point to blend in with most. The only difference being that his chocolate brown hues were rather astute in their findings.

Among the crowd were plenty who would hold that of a smile or a cheer for the Queen but none of it sincere. It was all about appearances in these types of events and it’s easier to spot those with discontent than it is to spot a fake smile among a sea of others. This whole feast might as well have been a competition between who could fake a genuine looking smile. Lucas could see through most but there were those who could actually fool him, or at least for a small allotment of time. It was always interesting to see but never something he would keep the entirety of his focus on. To do that might cost him the ability to look outside the big picture and catch those finite details which could lead to uncovering a possible plot. Not that the butler expected anything nefarious, it was just better to be cautious. One such encounter does catch his eyes as it is not common to see one of high stature approach that of a much lower social rank. Yet looking closely among the specimens, Lucas is quick to conclude that this opportune meeting was nothing that should catch any eyebrows. He almost missed the fact that the male with little importance to his name was actually the brother to Ser Rein. Lucas could not name the fellow but he knew of the knight and his standing within the Kingdom. He had a knack for slaughtering others and thus was perfect for the tourney. Later on this night, he’d be granted an opportunity to do what he did best: kill. Though granting the falconer a few seconds of opportunity to catch his gaze, chocolate brown were swift to study the rest of the crowd. Lady Sybil and her soon to be husband Lord Stok. His gaze once more diverted back to the brothers as they were none too gentle in passing by people. The older of the two rather brash in his movement and knocking people away while they went to indulge in the wine. Not too long after would be Lord Stok and Lady Sybil joining the others in drinking the hearty wine provided. It was supposed to be a rather fine and exquisite wine but Lucas wouldn’t be able to say that personally. He would rather not like to be associated with those particular servants who sneak a swig any chance they get. But his attention with the brothers draws to a close as the time draws near for the royal party to grace all these guests with their presence. As far as Lucas was aware, it should only be the Queen and the three princesses as last he heard, the Prince was locked away. Good riddance really.

It wasn’t long before the feast’s music dwindled and the exorbitant tunes indicative of the Royals’ entrance was played. The servant providing the names of each member as they entered the Grand Hall and while Lucas had every intention of scanning the crowd for any misconduct during this pivotal moment, he couldn’t help but look up in mild surprise upon hearing Jack’s name. So the young Prince escaped from his cell in the tower did he? How unfortunate and really this could be meant for the knight who was given the sole task of watching over the unruly youth. Still, the Prince was nothing more than a nuisance and the type who acted before thinking… or perhaps it was all purposeful as the young male’s resentment towards Noella wasn’t exactly hidden. Inadvertently, the butler found his gaze moving from the twin brother to his twin sister and it was surprising to see just how beautiful she was. Not that she wasn’t beautiful to begin with but she was actually dressed properly for once. Perhaps if she didn’t hang around her brother, she might have found a good suitor for her hand. In fact, all of the princesses were rather nice on the eyes and were this world based on appearances alone without rank or stature or past prejudices, he might have liked to get to know one or the other. As it stood, appearances were all these three had going for them but Lucas was biased. As the butler, he knew that to even voice a compliment, unless directly ordered to provide one, would end in his head being taken off. A fate he’d very much like to avoid. They all held contempt for him or at least that was the way his mind worked and he held a hidden contempt for them as well. Though Sofia was not one to avidly upset the Queen, Delphine, Isa, and Jack especially have pissed off Noella in some way, shape, or manner. These days usually resulted in something negative being said or done to the young servant and thus he’s always found himself to be bitter towards these individuals. He is just… rather good at hiding such thoughts and feelings.

Yet as the Queen approached, the loyal servant forced his gaze to look away from her magnificence if only to scan the crowd. Their false attempts at smiles almost pulling a laugh from his lips but he refrains and instead watches from afar. His own position nearly irrelevant as he is near one of the far walls and yet, it offers him the perfect view point. Even men seem to shift in discomfort under Noella’s fierce gaze, one he’s had the misfortune of receiving. And oh how she seemed to pick you apart with but a single, cold gaze. Right down to the very bones and thus he finds these shivers or nervous intakes of breath normal. It’s those that stare back just as boldly that Lucas takes note of. Defiance is also a normal trait for the Queen’s subjects and royal court but this behavior has also given away the more foolish individuals who thought they had an in with taking Noella’s life. At least most have grown wary of Lucas’ presence and know not to mess up or try anything. Both a blessing and a curse for those who know what role he plays. A blessing because it grants the royal servant assurance that these individuals would not try something stupid unless running the risk of being reported right then and there. A curse simply because the plans grow more secretive when one knows they are being watched but the shadows have always been a close ally to the butler.

Even during the Queen’s speech there was nothing of significance and this was always good news. He’d already done well to uncover what was happening outside the Kingdom, such was Cordelia’s plight to be administered. That was honestly a purely instinctual find as he’d been running an errand that required him to be about the tavern and brothel. Words were always so carelessly thrown about when one thought themselves safe and oh how much of a jackpot he’d stricken that day. None the less, Ser Rein would be granted the full opportunity to… set things right so to speak. Once finished and everyone motioned to sit, Lucas would take his spot near the Queen but not next to her. Should she need something as simple as a refill of her glass to mere whisperings, he would be at her beck and call. Though despite being near to her, he was rather skilled at blending in. His chocolate brown gaze only scanning the crowd at random intervals now that everyone was settled and beginning to eat. The music playing in the background melodic and inviting to those with an inclination towards dancing. It would be interesting to see who paired up with who and perhaps it is merely a simple curiosity the young male holds in finding out connections within the royal court. Yet his thoughts are broken the moment the Queen motions for him to go acquire the knight in question for her task. He does so with a respectable bow and without second thoughts, not that this required anything extra. There have been tasks in the past that were downright questionable but who was he to question anything? He was but a loyal servant in charge of assuring Noella’s demands were met.

Upon pulling the knight from his spot near Lady Sybil and the odd, young man who’s name he still can’t recall, Lucas returns to his spot while Noella imparts her plans. Or rather her expectations. Chocolate brown watching as the male was dismissed to have his night of fun and then briefly glancing upon his Queen for should she need anything more, he was well versed in keeping her from waiting. Yet even with as much trust as she had in him, there was still this fear instilled within him that he might mess something up. She was a cold woman and he does his best to make sure he is never the target of her harsh judgements.

"It has been a quiet night as far as activities go, your Majesty," he offers the moment she allows him an option to speak. Quick and to the point so as to allow the mighty woman to have faith that she would be fine for the night’s festivities. "Is there aught amiss or something that you might require?" Here is where he might find himself busy and from what he can gleen from her eyes, she was rather keen on watching the twins. If he could take that burden off of her hands then it would be one less thing she needed to worry about.

Out Of Chances: temp layout. 8D

Tiggerluvme

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

When hearing Prince Avery speak, she couldn't help but to let a chuckle escape her. She had known this boy since he was a babe in his mothers arm and could remember the day when the bells of the castle rang out in declaration of his birth. It was the brightest day, a child born in to a royal family. It was the hope that the kingdom needed to get threw the horrors of the war to come. In truth it was the only light they had within the darkest hour then. Seeing him grow up was a fun event, mostly because she had not a child of her own so in some strange way she thought of Avery as the closest thing to it. "I am sure that someone will catch your eye, " She said with a light smile. "Hopefully you learn what love is before being forced in to a proper political marriage. That's all you can wish for, " It was true. Being a Royal had some benefits however in the ideas of marriage, honor and duty came first. Love was for peasant folks or people who wished to have their names dragged in the mud of whispers. Marriage was political, a status, one that even a future king must bow too. ' Hopefully a beauty will be given to him, but who is available within the lands ?' She thought while glancing towards the other Queen.

The trouble with marriage was that they had to find someone of suitable ties and a blood right of a high born. Normally it would be easy as in the past the lands held many young princesses and ladies who had such status. After the war of the four kingdoms though,.. Most of them found their heads gone from their shoulders or were exiled to other lands. Their titles gone and their names forever lost in time. Some were still too young to even have a chance, as some had not been made a woman yet of proper bleeding. Even Romilda herself had yet to give birth to a child due to the war,...And because of her husbands failing at their duty. ' The only maidens of status left are from the Holy Lands,...However and alliance with them....' Her eyes narrowed at the thought alone. It would be smart to marry one of the young princesses of that land, no matter how much everyone hated them. ' Avery will have to meet them at the Tourney and the guards shall have to beat the high born girls with sticks. ' That mental image alone amused her, causing her smile to return to her lips.

"Two beautiful Queens? " She asked with a hint of amusement, only to turn towards Agatha. " Your son holds a talent for flattery. A gift passed on him his mother no doubt," It was no hidden secret that most of the lands hated the old King from the Shimming Woods but no one hated him more then the royals of these two lands. Even she felt a hint of joy when the man was found dead. He may have been related to her by blood but he was a foolish man, ruling in fear and dishonor. A part of Romilda was surprised that Queen Agatha was still friendly towards her. ' Not even a hint of his father is in him. ' She thought while admiring the youth. Her own family was known to hold hair black as night and eyes as cold as the darkness it's self. Yet this child showed none of their blood. It was a blessing from the old Gods and the new.

" Let us go them," Soon she and Agatha were led out to the feast. As they grew closer she could smell the food and hear the chatting of their people. There was a motion to the guards to allow proper introduction and the sound of horns blasting was heard. The room grew quiet before the main doors opened, allowing the entrance for the royal family to enter. The prince would go first as he was the newest in blood and would be loved by all at first sight. He was hope for the kingdoms. Then herself and Agatha walked out, walking next to each other as equals as it was their birth right. Her eyes glanced towards the crowd, seeing smiles on their faces. Sometimes she wondered if it was a false love or if their love was true. ' Show kindness to people and they will show love to you,' Her fathers words,... She smiled towards the people within the halls as they walked past them, nodding her head towards a few familiar faces before making to the other side of the room. She then turned towards the people, eyeing a few from her own kingdom along with the other.

A proper speech should be made, in honor of the guest that had arrived here. The journey was long for everyone as the roads were dangerous, often leading to death, but still they all came here every year. Her eyes glanced towards Agatha, waiting for her approval to make a proper speech. When the older woman gave her approval, Romilda turned her attention towards the crowd. "It is an honor for my kingdom to be welcomed with such hospitality and a greater honor to be among the finest knights in all the kingdoms. I know that you will serve the lands with honor and respect, even showing it to our opposing kingdoms of the lands. I do not need to give words of kindness to you, as you all know your worth as warriors. You have all survived wars, tournaments and the harsh truths of this world. You are survivors and to that I raise a cup in your honor. " She said before raising a wine glass high in to the air. " You bow to us as royals however tonight we drink to you." She took a sip of her wine before lowering the glass down on the table. "The prince shall speak words now and then let us celebrate your courage! " She then moved to the side to allow Prince Avery to speak, taking a seat near Agatha. In truth she could have given a longer speech but the prince needed to learn how to address the people. Plus she was getting too old for this, her and Agatha.

User ImageUser Image
                                                    The QueenXXXXXXX The Shimmering Woods XXXXXXX Location: Grand Hall with Queen Agatha and Prince Avery XXXXXXX Wearing: Normal

Hardcore Punk

User Image

ll Who am I with? ll Where am I? ll How do I feel? ll What do I wear? Sneer ll Learn Something: Mala ll

The dress was a point of frustration for Mala, but this was what proper people did she supposed. Ymir had wanted to make a point that they were a land capable of playing all roles in life. They were fierce, they were noble, they could be proper, vicious, beautiful and deadly all at the same time. They were better than the other kingdoms because they had the ability to adapt. The most dangerous people were the ones that could blend into any environment that they were placed in and it was something that Mala had to learn even if it meant wearing dresses and pretending to be a lady. Thankfully she hadn’t decided to don war paint this evening as it wouldn’t fit the standards of what they were going for. “The blood of the fallen staining ones clothes is honorable. I give them honorable deaths.” She wasn’t one to go killing women, children or the weak. Unless the woman was as fierce as she was of course. Hendrik was offering his advice and Mala was grateful to have someone like him near her. His intelligence and his words were always welcomed. Others might have seen Hendrik as less of a man because he was so gentle, never having found that bloodlust that the rest of them sought out. He was better than that. He would be a leader one day. She was sure of it. Of course she had to speak of the disdain of her dress and how she felt it was something that made her appear soft. He’d like to see the man… and finally Mala chuckled, low and throaty. “Aye, it would be something to see wouldn’t it?” No one had dared try. Most gave her wide berth. She was fine with that as well.

The knock on the door had interrupted their conversation and she had been brusque with the girl, her words sharp and blunt. A knife? She looked as she if might consider such an action but that would only make Hendrik frown at her more. The king? “He is honorable. He recognizes the strength of the clans. I like him.” For her to admit such a thing was… a big deal as it took a lot for Mala offer anyone her true support. One generally had to prove their worth to the woman before she gave them respect. Honor for honor, respect for respect. It was simply how things were played out in her eyes.

She’d stumbled, a hiss of anger escaping her as she nearly killed herself in the dress and Hendrik spoke once more. “Yelena would try to have me flayed me if I tore the dress. She had it made especially for this occasion.” Mouth had curved into a smile then, white teeth flashing almost dangerously as she spoke of them wearing dresses next time. “I would pay to see it regardless.” A laugh as they exited the room and headed down the hallway.

Mala did have a short fuse, her temper was well known throughout the clans as it nearly rivaled her tenacity. She hadn’t brought the set of dire wolves that were her companions with her but knew they were not far behind anyhow. They would wait for her clansmen on the forests edge an join them for their travel to the tournament grounds. Hendrik was one of the few who could diffuse her temper, the twins generally added fire if they were about but Hendrik…. He could calm her in just about any situation that came up. He simply had that way about him.

She’d paused then to speak to him about a woman and he’d sputtered at her. Wondering why she would even say such a thing. She’d actually hesitated a moment, her brow creasing slightly. “We need heirs. You will outlive me.” She couldn’t see herself having children. Not when she was sure her life would be a short and violent one. She could die at any moment, at any point during a raid or in war but Hendrik? She hoped that his life would be hearty and long, not filled with tragedy or heartache. She wanted the best for him. Only him.

She’d left him on those words to approach the king who had beckoned her over and she’d made her approach, her head dipping slightly in a respectful nod towards him. “Your grace. This dress is miserable and lacks the room it takes to walk properly. Small steps are necessary.” She had glanced around then, as if taking in the others about. “If needed the dress can be… changed.” The promise was there though unsaid. She would rip that dress and take down anyone she saw as a threat to their leader. He had asked her to introduce her clansmen to him. She had turned slightly, head tilting a bit before she simply nodded in the direction of her people, such a motion was all that she had ever needed to summon them to her side. Their clan had always been in tune with each other… these were people Mala trusted with her life above any others. Hendrik, Yelena, Sasha, Lucan, Vladmir. “My brother Hendrik is one of the smartest in our clan. He is also bonded to a dragon. Yelena and Sasha are the twins and my oldest friends, they are also bonded to a dragon. We have fought many hard battles together and succeeded. Lucan and Vladimir… I am sure you have heard of their craft. They are the most sought after armor smith and weapon smith in all of the kingdoms. Should you need their skill I am certain they would be honored to help with such.” There was pride in her voice as she spoke of each person. Their clan was a close knit one and would always be as such. “We are at your service.” There was no promises of grandeur, no posturing or words with no meaning. Mala was to the point. Ymir had already earned their fealty. They were here. It said something about their King.

Still, Ymir himself was more chieftain than king. He himself was not one who lived in these southern parts. The warmth was not for him. No, Ymir yearned for the cold just as any of them. He was perhaps in his heart just as wild as well. It made him likeable to the clans. He had given them a voice, a reason to follow him and they would. They would follow him to their very deaths. She waited for her people to approach, a look of pride upon her face and when they reached the two, Mala would be giving proper introductions.

User Image
                                    ”RyoRin”

”Giving up the Ghost”

OOC:

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

"...Are you going to join in the tourney to represent our people?" He asked as if in a dazed dream, being in some form of shock over the odd kiss. In truth he was in more paralyzed over it as the thought of his paramour or worst the rest of the blood family saw such a sight,..Well everyone here would soon be dead. Most likely Rafe who acted on such actions. His eyes quickly scanned the area around them however luck must have been on their side. He quickly brought up his arm and wiped away at his own lips with the back of his hand. Half of him wanted to throw himself in boiling water, or something to get rid of any evidence of such action. The last time someone had tried to show such affection to him ended up mysteriously disappearing and apart of him knew who did it. He never asked about but he knew in his heart. Of course he couldn't act so innocent as he did many things in the past to anyone who even talked negatively about Quil. There was a reason why his traps were placed in random locations, only known to himself, and some were filled with corpses of men and women who tried anything.

Agro's voice caused him to pause and stare back in his direction. "Gideon already signed us up to work off our debt," " Debt? " " Apparently every breath from our lungs has taken away coin from his pocket,.....Quil!" That name caused him to quickly turn his head away from the fire but when he did he saw no one. The sound of Agro laughing though was enough to cause him to curse and throw another ball of dirt towards the other youth. "Choke on your ale you worst s**t in the lands. " He grumbled while watching Agro continue to laugh. "And what of you two? " He asked while tearing his away from his laughing comrade. It seemed that Rafe had decided to break news of importance, sharing that he was going to join in the tourney. The information did not shock him however when hearing what Kingdom he was representing, the youth's eyes narrowed. ' Representing a s**t of a land and not his own kind,' He thought however before he could such an option, Kerian stepped forward. It seemed that his brother was thinking the same thing. They learned that Rafe had forged papers to get himself in to the tourney, having help from an older knight. "And you trust this knight? " He asked, only to hear Kerian give his brother a piece of his mind.

A shouting match began between the two brothers, one that only Ved could watch with minor amusement. It was no use in trying to stop the brothers from fighting, many had tired in the past and all had failed at the task. Sometimes boys just needed a good punch to the face. Of course these fights often ended with someone being used as a shield, this time is was sadly Ved himself. "Do you mind!? " He yelled before dodging his head to the side, avoiding any hits that were meant for Rafe. He heard some of the boys call for Agro, however the hound lover decided to not help. Soon he was let go, being free from the human shield task, and watched as the two continued their fight. The two brothers moved to the edge of the forest, causing him to pause for a moment. ' Isn't there a trap there?' He asked himself however the answer came with the sound of something snapping shut and the moaning of pain echoed in the woods. he started to stand up, wanting to make an effort in saving them or at least to check if they still held breath, however there was something wrong. Agro looked pale in the face however the strange part was that he wasn't many any attempt to help the other boys.

A voice was suddenly heard from behind him, cause him to pause in his steps and quickly turn around. Quil was standing there, holding a dagger that he gave as a gift not too long ago. " Always trouble with them," He said with a hint of amusement in his voice, trying to lighten the mood. He could tell though that Quil was angry. His pale eyes always gave his emotions away, no matter how hard he tried. It was a trait that made him and Dimitri different. For a brief second he looked over towards Agro, sensing his fear, and only gave a slight nod of agreement. However the next words that Agro had uttered cause him to growl, reach down and throw another mud clog at him. " Just for that I promise you that it will be my life goal to stop you from ever getting any warmth from a body. Whore houses will not open their doors and your bed is going to be caught on fire tonight." He truly wouldn't be able to stop the whore houses but he would try his hardest. He heard Agro protest however there was far more important things now, such as Quil.

He turned his attention to the other youth, only to glance down at the blade in his hands. He did not fear being stabbed by Quil as he was more a body cleaner then a killer. Not to say that Quil did not hold a heart for killing but Ved did not fear it. If Dimitri or Colin were here then maybe but Quil was his and Ved was Quil's. In this life and the next if he could decide such fates. If Quil thought he should be killed for the actions of that kiss then he wouldn't care and would take that blade himself and end his own life. "Your eyes always appear as ice when your angry, " He said while taking a few steps. "I have always favored them so even with the cost of your rage. " Explaining this before he stood in front of the other. He quickly took to one knee, acting as a knight or someone speaking to a Lord. "If you would have it so then I will go into those woods and end their lives in front of all Gods and men." He swore he heard Agro protest however that did not matter. Agro's could take anyone he wishes, however in this world they had to be strong. In these woods the weak died by their own actions or by others. If they were foolish enough to entangle themselves in a trap then they would need to prove themselves now. If not them Agro would simply go on and find another bed warmer.

It would take a few days of Agro cursing under his breath but this happened all the time. Agro fell for someone, slept with them for a bit then they usually died for various reasons. The other man would mourn for less than an hour or days sometimes but another came and then Agro's mind would be set. It was just how these people lived. In some ways they were no better than the wild-lings of the mountains."Or if you have it so then I would scar myself for all to see the shame I brought upon you. " In truth it wasn't his fault but he would do anything to see Quil joyful again. "My paramour, what would you have me do? " He asked while glancing up at the other. He called him such a title out of respect for the laws of this forest. A paramour was not a married one, and depending on where one lived it was scene as a honor or a social disdain. In the forest it was an honor and Ved would kill anyone who disagreed or treated it as a moral condemnation.

User Image
                                                    Land of Forgotten Lands XXXXXXX Hunter XXXXXXX Location: The fire camp log XXXXXXX Wearing: Feathers. Feathers for all.

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

Suddenly he felt weight on his lap, an obvious sign of someone sitting on it. Still he did not look up as he already know who it was from the feeling of their body and voice. " And old timer?" He asked before taking a sip of his ale. "I told you that warming bed of corpses would cause you to have grey hair, but of course ye did not listen. Now here you sit on my lap, appearing as a old wench but fear not, you're still one of my favorites despite your old age," He said with a teasing grin. He could play this game with Herta for years and never be bored of it. The woman enjoyed to push his buttons, ever since the first day they met. It was a good thing that he was a man who enjoyed such talk or else she would have found her self with an axe in her skull. " If your not as fun as a whore then I see no reason to waste breath on you dear." He said while leaning his back on the chair, only to feel her fingers run up his shirt. He showed no hint of it bothering him in any way, only amused at the situation at hand. When she pulled her fingers away though, he admitted a cold feeling was left on his flesh. Maybe he did need to find a whore to help him sleep tonight.

When hearing her question on what happened to his two 'lackies' he simply shrugged his shoulders."I would not bat an eye if they did fall in their traps. Agro always falls in them but has a fools luck however if Ved did then we shall have to mourn his corpse and watch him die in his own traps. It's only fitting of course. " He said before taking another sip of his ale. He loved those boys as if they were his own children, taking care of them when they arrived here. He was only in his 20's when those children came for the forbidden lands, being exiled here, and for ten years he had been watching over them. They grew up as men who could kill others without hesitation or take their own life's for the good of the forest. He raised them well. " I suppose we could save them and throw another body in their place." He said with a light chuckle. " Maybe you can take their place,...Or Ed can." He watched as she motioned for Ed to join them only to watch with mild fascination at the brought over ale and himself.

Soon his lap was empty as Herta moved over towards an empty chair, causing Gideon to lean forward. He placed his elbows on top of the table and took another sip of his ale. When hearing about the man in the woods, his eyes narrowed slightly. " Ed found my toy?" He asked as he glanced over at Ed. He listened to what the other did to the odd man in the whole, before letting out a laugh. In normal situations he would have held anger towards Ed for killing his play things but the way Ed spoke of it was hilarious to him." You pissed on him?" He asked in mid laugh."I knew I enjoyed your company for a reason Ed. I just had no idea why until this moment. " Gideon explained before calming his laughter. Still a smile was kept on his face and probably for the rest of the night. It would take a lot not to sour his mood. ' All I need is a fresh kill and more coins in my hand,...The night is still young so knows,' Thinking this as he lifted his cup, giving the bar wench a motion for more ale.

The conversation turned to the tournament, causing him to lift his eyebrow with fascination. "You ask this every f-cking year. " He said before watching with mild interest as the bar wench poured him another full cup of ale. He nodded his head in gratitude before turning his attentions back to Herta and Ed. " I say fight in the tourney and gain coin and blood on yourself. Have you ever killed someone in a tourney?" Asking this as he glanced back and forth to Ed and her. " When one of those entertainers die the entire crowd around you goes quiet. Maiden girls are crying because they had never saw such a sight and their Lord fathers hold them close as if to protect them from the truth. The ones who have killed watch in awe and the false royals act as if they had never watched such horrors before." He could still remember his last tourney. There was a young man there who wanted to show off to his wife but ended up dying in a pathetic way. He swore that the man's wife was smiling at his death and even better another man was smiling. You truly got to know people there in the tournaments.

"Or if you want to make easy coin and mess with the people who wronged you,... " He couldn't help but to pause as he glanced down towards the floor. " Cut up the dead and serve it to the high born Lords and Ladies. Nothing will appear better than them eating humans especially one that was pissed on by yourself. One that was went to kill us,...A true vengeance." He explained with a tune in his voice. "Or join my two lackies and serve the knights that wronged these people. " In all truth he made sure that Ved and Agro would not serve anyone from the Holy Land. He wasn't that much of an a**. Still he had to get them to do something, at least for them to leave him alone. If anyone knew that a sell sword cared about anyone then he would be ruined.

User Image
                                                    Land of Forgotten Lands XXXXXXX Sell Sword XXXXXXX Location: Tavern XXXXXXX Wearing: Ale and Gold

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

For a few moments he watched Rune's expressions, trying to figure out as if the youth was giving him the silence treatment or if the lad was scared of him. Both reasons happened all the time for Rein, however he found that there was barely any hint of fear. Maybe the lad was uncomfortable with him leaning so close or how he spoke. Which ever it was though seemed less amusing as the seconds rolled on." Oh Rune," He said with a tune in his voice. "I'm growing bored of you now and I would hate for that. Me being bored isn't a thing from God nor the old Gods...If anything it would be such a pity for our Queen to see you in pieces. " He said these words of pure darkness but some how gave a smile would melt any maidens heart. A talent truly. However it was no lie as there have been people that had their demise brought upon them by Rein. Those poor souls. It was no secret that Rein hated being bored and that his main fun was killing. But most people outside of the royal court did not know how much killing truly happened because of him. Often the people he killed would be found by peasants and those bodies would appear to be dismembered in such a way that an animal attack could only be the sane reason of it's condition.

" I know!" He said while taking a few steps back." We can play a game while passing the time," Saying this as he held his arms out, acting fairly excited as if he was a child."How about a haunting game? Ever been haunting with me before Rune? " Asking this as he lowered his hands. His left hand rested by his side however his right hand was reaching behind him. Before be could say anything else though, a voice rang out.

" Ser Hasen!" Yelled the voice and soon a man in serving cloth appeared before the two. "Lord Rune," Said the man in a polite voice however turned his attention towards Rein once more. " The Queen has summoned me. She wished for me to escort you too her as she has need of you."

As this Rein couldn't help but to click his tongue with annoyance. His game was ruined all because of her majesty needed something of him. He only hoped that it was worthy of his games being interrupted by some serving man. Still he kept on his charming smile and simply said, "As my Queen commands. Will you do me the honor of escorting Rune here? I fear that he is too shy to move around without his wizard to help him about." He explained before turning his attention towards Rune. "Until we meet again. " Rein gave a simple nod of his head before leaving the two. As he walked back inside the main room, he couldn't help but to pause and notice that everyone else was staring ahead at the royal family. The feast had already started, people were eating their fill and even some dared to dance on the floor before the princesses ever did. The Queen did not appear to be angry at this though, which he guessed was alright. The court did not need any more blood staining the halls of the castle then it already did. He walked up towards the royal family, only to bow in front of the Queen. Before he could though, she stopped him and asked him to come closer.

"My Queen? " He asked however kept his head lower, not daring to look her in the eyes. For a brief moment he assumed that she was going to praise him for his fighting however he should have known the truth even before she uttered her words. As she spoke his eyes couldn't help but to glance towards Delphine, the princess of this realm. He always loved to see her expression when the Queen told him to kill someone. It was always a lovely thing to behold. His attention quickly came back to the Queen though as a name was given to him. ' A woman's name,..' He thought with mild interest. ' And a tavern wench at that....An easy enough victory.' However once the Queen told him that he had free access to the torture chamber, a full hearted smile appeared on his face. " You honor me my Queen. It shall be done before first light and you shall have a morning of pure delight with no worry of such a traitor." He explained with a low bow towards her. Once he was dismissed, the youth quickly left from her side and walked with a sway in his step.

With a glance back towards the Queen, be couldn't help but to notice her assistant Lucas by her side, whispering away and probably asking if she needed anything of him. ' A little bird chirping away,' He thought while quickly turning away from the two. ' I wonder if he chirps or screams as any man if pained. I shall find out soon,' The thought alone caused a smile to appear on his face. Before he left the main room though, he had to find Nied. He spotted his brother sitting with the Dame Sybil and Duke Stok. For a moment he wanted nothing better then to stab that man in the neck but he would save that for his dreams and wait for a chance for such opportunity to become a reality. "Brother, " He said while playing his left hand on the others shoulder. " Lady Sybil. I hope you will excuse me for a brief moment and watch over him until I return? I fear that some Lord with a stick up his arse will look down upon him. So I trust you to be his warrior tonight." Of course he truly meant 'some Lord' as Lord Stok but even he did not hold such a class to say such words. When Sybil agreed he left them, gathered his weapons and men, then left the castle.

The journey to the tavern wasn't long however he had to stop by Raz's whore house to see if it was opened. Alas it was not. ' Coin in pocket and no false love tonight. At least fun shall be had,' He thought while walking towards the said tavern. There was hundreds of drinking taverns within the city gate. Some were high class and some were low. The one he was heading too was known for it's pigs feet, a rare treat but still one that no self respecting Lord would visit. It was given the name of 'The Drunken Horse', a strange sounding name but one that suited its visitors just fine.

Once he walked inside, the youths eyes glanced around the tavern. It was full of low born men and women. There was some eating food, others drinking and some even having a bit too much fun with each other on the guest. He made sure that no one he knew was inside this place. Sometimes Raz and his whores visited these taverns however none he had slept with was here. ' If any are here then reimbursement shall be given,' He thought with a smile. "A round of drinks on me my friends!" He yelled out as he walked towards the bar. Shouting of joy echoed through the building and drinks would be had by all. "Apologizes my lady, it appears that I am working you hard." He was speaking too the young woman known as Cordelia, a lovely girl who appeared to hold threat. But he knew better. She was a traitor to the crown and soon would be handled as such. "A beauty as yourself should not have to work so hard, maybe I can help you with such a task? " Asking this as a cup of ale was poured in front of him. The woman declined his requests and laughed it off as a joke. "A shame to decline a knights request, don't you think so boys? "He yelled that last word and suddenly a group of six men walked inside the tavern. Within a split second chaos started in the form of people being butchered.

"Lovely ale, " Rein said between sips of the ale and simply swayed to the sound of screaming and human meat being cut, as if it was music. These men cut away at the tavern folks with ease as no peasant was a match for men who killed for a living. The men with Rein held no knighthood nor title to them, just bastards from the war who wanted to keep fighting without a knights ruling or honor. Still he enjoyed their company and has fought by their side for years, calling upon them when extra help was needed. "Not so fast my dear," He said while quickly grabbing the girls hair and bashed her head on top of the bar table. "Long hair is a lovely thing to have but ends often in ill fate. " He explained before sitting up from the bar stood and pulled the girl from her hair with him. He dragged her on the floor and outside the tavern. She tried screaming for help but instead he joined her for laughs. "We have games to play my dear, games in a chamber not far from here for save your screaming lovely one. " He explained before pausing and simply brought his foot down on top of her head. The poor thing was knocked out now but easier to drag back towards the castle.

-mini time skip-

"I need you to send this to my Queens chambers and can you ask Delphine to meet me here?" He asked while handing a servant girl a medium sized box. The poor thing appeared scared while nodding her head but he could not blame her. Rein was currently sitting on the steps of the dungeons, near the entrance. He was blooded up, having dried crust of blood and newer droplets that was still running down his skin. He knew that the feast was still going, probably in full swing by now, however he also knew that his Queen would be angry with him if he walked back in as such. "Tell Delphine to find proper cloth for me, " He said while leaning his back on the stone wall. "Hurry up!" He bared his teeth at the serving girl, only to watch as she ran off. ' I hope the Queen loves her gift from me,..Worked on it myself. Flaying someone is hard but such lovely gifts can be given from it. A nice pelt for the winter,' He was amused by this for now, at least until the Red Rose of the castle came to him.

User Image
                                                    The Holy Lands XXXXXXX Knight XXXXXXX Location: Steps of the dungeons XXXXXXX Wearing: Proper as he needs

Benevolent Wolf

User Image

Everything was going smoothly so far. The people were enjoying the food provided for them and she found the food to be rather enjoyable. The chef had done a good job which meant that he would be able to keep his head. She did not get to enjoy her food for long since she had business to attend to. Matters of a spy had to be dealt with and since Lucas had grabbed Rein for her, she was able to get right to the point. Rein was a rather enjoyable person and she wished that one day she could watch him in action. As he spoke she found a smile making its way onto her face. It was not from his words, but from what she thought he was going to do. The idea of just hearing any scream out in pain always did wonders to her. “I am glad to hear that you will not fail me.” She watched as he moved away from her and turned her attention back towards the crowd. Some people had decided to dance and she was not in the least bit offended. If they wanted to dance they could dance, and she was sure that when it was Delphine’s and the others time to dance the people would clear off the floor or have their feet sawed off.

Her attention moved away from the crowd and over towards Lucas. He was ever so loyal to her and she appreciated him from that. He was rather observant and even though she had insight on some things he was there to dig deeper. Nothing escaped his eyes and he always managed to place himself in the right spot at the right time. If he had not come into her life, she was sure that she would probably have been dead. No that was a lie, nothing would ever kill her, but maybe people would get rather close. No matter with Lucas around her she was safe from such ideas. He was loyal to her and if the fool ever tried to jump sides she would personally torture him. That was nothing she had to worry about since he was ever loyal and that is what she loved about him. It was a shame he was not one of the King’s children because the ones she was stuck with were slowly driving her crazy. In time they would be gone and she would have nothing to worry about. Her eyes moved slowly towards Lucas as he started to speak and she began to think about all the things she was going to have him do during the tournament.

“That it has.” For the moment she did not bother to look at him. She continued to gaze out at the crowd, not because of respect, but based off of the fact that she had people to observe. Her attention was mainly focused on a group of people that she did not really trust. They may have a smile on their face, but she knew better than to trust them. Her mind moved over towards things that she could have him do. “I could have you do some things, but I would not trouble you with them. It is best if I keep you her and allow you to observe everything. As for later on we will talk.” She would only speak of real matters later on when no one would be able to over hear them. There was a lot that she needed him to do, but it was going to have to wait until after the people left. “Keep an eye on the twins.” She was not in the least bit happy that Jack was around, but it would have to do for now. Jack could not be trusted and she was not going to allow him to ruin this night. “You know what to do if he steps out of line.” She really did not care what he did, just as long as he got the fool out of her sight and locked him up in a different room.

Her eyes moved away from Lucas and back towards the guest at the table. The empty seat told her that Rein was gone and she chuckled. “Such a loyal knight.” She moved away from his vacant seat and over towards Nied. There were things she needed to say to him and since his brother was away, now was the perfect time. This time instead of sending Lucas, she motioned for another servant to go and bring Nied to her. She knew that Lucas enjoyed doing things for her, but she wanted him to focus on the crowd and nothing more. When Nied had approached her she could not help but to study the male for a moment. He was completely worthless in her eyes and rather weird. If he had not been attached to Rein she would have found a way to kill him long ago. Then again that may have been a problem since Delphine took some interest in his birds. Hopefully that was the only interest her daughter took in him. There was no need to worry she was certain that Nied was not even her type. Regardless of the matter Nied, despite him being useless she had managed to find some use for him. Nied had befriend the daughter of a knight that escaped a while back. It was a side goal to kill off any knight that had left the kingdom and it was a pleasant surprise to learn that Nied had befriended one of the fleeing knights daughter.

Of course she was not going to send Nied to spy on Tilda no that would be rather pointless. She could see the fool messing up or giving up information that he had no right to utter. In a case like this she decided to play on his loyalty and his innocence. When he was near she greeted him with a somewhat fake smile. “I heard that you have been preparing for the tournament. Some people may not view you as important, but you are just as important as the knights.” She took a sip of her wine and motioned for her cup to be filled again. “As we all know it is important that you all know who you are going against. Unlike the knights your opponents tend to be the same every year unless of course they die from some disease. You can rest assure that your little friend Tilda will be there.” She knew about most of the people that entered the tournament. “You know Nied, I want to get to know some of these people. What can you tell me about this girl? Should I be worried that she will bring any harm to you or is she safe? I am certain that you will win this year, but if you do win, will her father do anything to you.” She gave him a rather concerned look. “You do know about her father or has she kept him a mystery to you?” She wanted to get Nied talking just so she could gather as much information as possible. The more she learned the better she would be at when it came to coming up with a plan to kill Tilda’s father.

She was waiting on Nied’s response when she noticed that a servant had approached Delphine. For a moment she thought about telling Delphine to sit down, but did not stop her. It was none of the people’s business as to where Delphine went. If she did not come back in a timely fashion then she would live to regret it. Her eyes moved towards Lucas and she motioned for him to stay and keep a watch on Jack. She trusted that Delphine would not do anything stupid, but while she was talking to Nied, she needed to have a pair of trusted eyes around. “What else can you tell me about Tilda?” She gave a slight hand gesture for Lucas to fetch some wine for Nied. She was going to keep him there until she felt she had gotten all she needed out of him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My Mood:Content___ My Location:Grand Hall ___Speaking to: Lucas and Nied ___Wearing: Bow Down ___Kingdom: Holy Lands___

Rasvyet

RyoRin

Out Of Cookies;

User Image

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

" The madness hits all men and some women when left alone to themselves ," He grumbled under his breathing. " Condemning your only blood brother to such a father. I can already hear our mother shedding tears of her lack of ten wild grandchildren from each of us. Wouldn't hear the end of it either until her dying day." In truth having a person to warm ones bed was nice however their people needed to mate. Having children kept them alive, their bloodline stayed strong and more importantly it meant more warriors to train. More fighters to defend the mountain tops and more haunters to bring them food. Some thought that they should relax in their ways however the people who uttered such words knew nothing of their life style. " Maybe I should steal Yelena from you for a night? " He asked with a joking grin returned to his face, starting to relax now. There was more of their people within the castle walls which allowed him to feel less tense here. " I jest brother," He quickly said, knowing full well that Vlad's humor only went so far with the females he claimed as his. ' Not that any of the females he fancies would ever allow it without giving him a bloodied nose,'Thinking this as his eyes glanced around the room.

Vlad's question seemed odd to him however he dared not to show such emotions here. Never knew who was watching them or listening within the castle walls. It was true that an alliance was made but such promises had been made in the past. " Nothing wrong with our King just wish he drank more ale with us and haunted the lands of his and our fore fathers," He explained with a grin, only to pause when feeling his brother clasp his shoulder. " Same with all those people, bending to power. If they keep bending to any type of law then soon they will break as all things must." He knew this better then most, working in harsh material and harsher people. His father had told them since ever since they were old enough to walk on their own. They were free folk in their own rights, wild people who fallowed no king of lands born from blood and privilege but someone who held true power. They held strength above all else and their ruler had to be as strong as them.

" If anything I admire this king above the rest and his willingness to work with Mala proves it. " It was something he was just going to have to get use too. Hopefully in time he would be able to stand at ease and not act awkward within these castle walls. Even better he may witness a new war thus allowing to fight for the honor of this joined union. ' Imagine, an entire army of axed wielders and knights? It would be known as well as the b*****d wars of the early years of man,' An amused smile seemed to morph in to a grin now, causing his eyes to appear more of an ice blue then normal. His pupils even dilated at the mere thought of fighting in another battle. It had been far too long since he and Vlad used their own armor and weapons for true purpose. Making them was fun however testing them on others was much more of a joy for anyone who worked on such craftsmanship or at least seeing them in action. Instead of armor for fat lords or their chubby children, he would wish to see their gifts be used for the truth. Weapons and armor were made for killing. That was it. And no words from anyone could convince him other wise.

When his brother spotted Yelena, he knew that he would leave his side. The strange woman held something about her that just called to his brother for a reason unknown to him. She was lovely in appearance however spending an eternity with the other twin,..That would be a true cuse from the Gods. Both twins generally had a kindness to them and held use in battle with the further tribes however staying in the same room with them too long often caused accidents to happen. More then once they caught huts of past lovers on fire. ' Pretty sure they did such actions on purpose,' He thought while nodding 'bye' to his brother and simply watched for a moment as the other walked towards them ' As long as Vlad does not wed her then we should fine,...If he does then I will be needing to make wine instead of armor. Dealing with those two and not being light in the head is no option. ' Thinking this as he reached over to grab a cup of wine. It wasn't much to his liking, preferring ale in taste, but it would be fine for now.

For a brief second he had his attention turned back towards Mala and it was a lucky thing as she was giving them a signal to head in her direction. His eyes quickly glanced over at his brother, wanting to make sure that he saw this too, only to make his way through the crowd. After a few light shoulder shoved shoves he had made his way towards Mala and the rest of their clan. But more importantly he was near the King of these lands. He listened in silence as Mala spoke of each of them, only to bow his head in respect when she announced him and his brothers name. It was a great honor for Mala to speak so highly of their work. " She speaks highly of us but shares no words towards her own honor, " He said with a light grin on his face. " Watched her kill a hundred men twice her size and even took down a bear," Maybe it wasn't a hundred men but no one knew that. It seemed as if there was hundreds,..While in reality it was only ten but still it was impressive none the less.

User Image
                                                    Land of the Forsaken XXXXXXX Weapon SmithXXXXXXX Location: The main halls of the castle XXXXXXX Wearing: Needs more metal

Anela Vesir

”Giving up the Ghost”

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas