The Dark One11
Classic me.
-_-

James, are you joining?

He is
And it is classic you lol

Quotable Roisterer

Nara_Sayo

Yeah, I'm fine with that idea. Chase maintains a network of thieves and fencers and such, so I'm sure he would have inducted, since he's well-versed in stealing. Not sure what he would have had him steal, but probably not weapons. That requires a more personal touch, since their so valuable. Probably something like medicine or canned food. Maybe some metals or weird items like detergent that could be used to make other useful stuff.

Forlorn Toaster

User Image

Hope that works. I'll have my profile finished by the end of the weekend. Started an internship this week, so I'm adjusting to a new schedule.

Desirable Lunatic

Nara_Sayo

I work like 14 hour days
It's easy to forget things.
When I do have free time I just want to play guitar and sleep.
This is my life currently

Forlorn Toaster

Shh...

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

celebratorian_era

Mhmm then perhaps rather than stealing, requests goods? He runs a junk shop so it wouldn't exactly be that bizarre to have or obtain odd bits and pieces. That or could turn the tables and have it the other way around XD

The Dark One11

Ah sorry I had no idea @_@ I'm pretty much the only one here I think who doesn't know someone and found the rp through the recruit thread n_n; I hope I didn't offend you

Desirable Lunatic

Nara_Sayo

Offend me?
Haha. Not even in the slightest.
I don't get offended.
You'd have to really piss me off to do that. xD

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

The Dark One11

If I don't personally, then my characters usually do XD
If I can help you in anyway do let me know
Kinda lumbered with uni atm due to having time off sadly
Least i've more or less caught up with one piece of work and hopefully a second today n_n
I'm glad though n_n; sorry I struggle to read people sometimes and do have a habit of offending people @_@

Desirable Lunatic

Nara_Sayo

That was me last year.
lol
I graduated last June. Spent six years there
What are you studying?

And tell me about your characters. I feel we need to plot, probably.

And my character will get offended.
This one will. He is super shy and basically super cute in all ways possible.

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

The Dark One11

Congratz n_n Six years is a long time, but probably a lot more specialized
I'm studying digital animation with illustration and in my second year out of three
Kinda decided on it as it was something I was good at but not really found anything I really want to do as a career

D'aww your character sounds cute Xd Atm I just have John. One of my least offensive characters I should point out but my second oddest character n_n [[ my oddest is a younger version of him but is suited to s.power rps ]]. Probably the worst is him ignoring you and getting past the acquaintance barrier, but also his outlook on life can clash with others that he tries to share with people [[ but isn't forceful about it, just like a matter of fact thing with him ]].

Kinda thinking about bringing in a second character but not happened as of yet. Kinda normally start off with one, rp for a while and then bring another character in [[ 1x1 habit ]]. Does seem to help with favoring the new character over the old one post wise for me.

Anti Inquisitor

The Dark One11
Nara_Sayo

I work like 14 hour days
It's easy to forget things.
When I do have free time I just want to play guitar and sleep.
This is my life currently

Forlorn Toaster

Shh...
lol
Wow.
Things happened while I was partying.
Hullo thread.

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Bah...
I am trying to finish profiles, but I've hit a mental block :I
Mmmmmmmm...........
Dis snow doe
SO MUCH OF IT
/ hates copious amounts of snow

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

Forlorn Toaster

*prods* n_n Did you get the message I sent btw for the pic you requested? Never heard anything back from you

Anti Inquisitor

Nara_Sayo
Forlorn Toaster

*prods* n_n Did you get the message I sent btw for the pic you requested? Never heard anything back from you

I actually did not.
It's not in my inbox...

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

Forlorn Toaster

Because I quoted it on here for you n_n; Do you want it in a pm or is it fine here? I kinda did ask to check if you received it but you never responded. Oh well here it is again

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/the-only-true-wisdom-is-in-knowing-you-know-nothing/t.95581289/][img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z312/Dragon_Dragoon/mini_zps0e03eedc.jpg[/img][/url]

Anti Inquisitor

Nara_Sayo
Forlorn Toaster

Because I quoted it on here for you n_n; Do you want it in a pm or is it fine here? I kinda did ask to check if you received it but you never responded. Oh well here it is again

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/the-only-true-wisdom-is-in-knowing-you-know-nothing/t.95581289/][img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z312/Dragon_Dragoon/mini_zps0e03eedc.jpg[/img][/url]

I'm so sorry about that.
Here is fine.
I've just been busy
first week of school and all
I'm tired lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items